手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第9集 糖果(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Okay, now just remember everything I taught you and you'll be fine. Okay? Here we go.Ready…Set…

好了,现在只要记住所有我教你的就没问题了。好吗?开始吧。预备…走…
Phoebe: Wait! This seat is really uncomfortable! Yeah, maybe before we start we should just get another one. Perhaps, like an airplane seat, or a beanbag chair!
等等!这车座真的很不舒服!也许在开始前我们应该换一个。比如,就好像飞机座位?或者懒人椅!
Ross: Phoebe, you can't get out of this! Okay? You have to learn how to ride a bike!
菲比,你跑不掉的!好吗?你必须学会骑车!
Phoebe: Why? Why do I have to learn?
为什么?为什么我必须学?
Ross: Well, in case of an emergency.
以防万一。
Phoebe: What kind of emergency?
以防哪种万一?
Ross: Well let there, what if a man comes along and puts a gun to your head and says: "You ride this bike or I'll shoot you."
那个假如一个坏人过来用枪指着你脑袋说,“你骑不骑?不骑,我就开枪了。”
Phoebe: Okay, I would ring the bell to distract him and then I would knock the gun out of his hand with a Chinese throwing star.
好吧,我会按铃铛使他分神,再打掉他的枪,像中国功夫明星那样。
Ross: Okay, Phoebe, just get on the bike and I'll hold you up and push you. Okay?
菲比,快坐上脚踏车,我会扶住你,推着你走,好吗?
Phoebe: You won't let go?
你不会撒手吧?
Ross: No!
不会!
Phoebe: You swear? !
你发誓?!
Ross: I swear!
我发誓!
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: Come on. All right, here we go. All right?
好了,开始了。好了吗?
Phoebe: All right.
好了。
Ross: All right. Feel good? All right, try pedaling.
感觉不错吧,好了,试着踩踏板。
Phoebe: Okay.
好的。
Ross: That's it, you're doing great. Yes, yes, yes, take control. Yes, yes, yes!
你做的很好,对,控制住车子。对对对!
Phoebe: Oh, no!
不!
Phoebe: You swore!
你发过誓的!
Ross: I just thought you were doing so well. I…
我只是觉得你做的挺好。我……
Phoebe: I am shocked! Shocked!
我很震惊!很震惊!
Ross: It's a legitimate learning technique. Wow!
这是正统的教学方法。哇!
Ross: Hey, there's some people outside, asking about candy.
嘿,外面有些人向你要糖果。
Monica: Well, they're just gonna have to wait aren't they? I've only got two hands!
对,可他们必须得等不是吗?我只有两只手!
Ross: Need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
Monica: No! You don't know the system! There'll be nobody messing with the system!
不!你不了解整个流程!任何人也不许搞乱这个生产流程!
Ross: By the way, the week before your wedding you may not see a lot of me.
顺便说一句,你婚礼的前一个礼拜我不会经常出现在你面前。
Phoebe: Oh, hello, liar.
骗子,你好啊。
Ross: Look, I'm really sorry, I let go of the bike.
我很抱歉,我放了手。
Phoebe: I could've been killed I hope you know!
我有可能会死你知道吗!
Ross: I know. I know. But, can we please try it again? I mean, you were so close Phoebe!
我知道。我知道。不过,我们能不能再试一次?我是说,你差点就成功了,菲比!
Phoebe: Well, I would love to but the bike got stolen and the police have no suspects.
我很乐意,但脚踏车被偷了,警察找不到嫌犯。
Ross: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: What? ! What the hell? !
干吗?这是什么鬼?!
Ross: All right, you know what? If you are not going to learn how to ride this bike then I'm sorry, I'm just gonna have to take it back.
好了,你知道吗?如果你不想学骑车那就抱歉了,我就要收回那辆车。
Phoebe: What? ! Why? !
什么?!为什么?!
Ross: Because it's...It'd be like you having this guitar and never playing it. Okay, this guitar wants to be played! And this bike wants to be ridden and if you don't ride it you're killing its spirit! The bike is dying.
因为就像你买了这把吉他却从来不弹它。这吉他希望被弹。这辆脚踏车希望被骑。如果你不骑它你就是在扼杀它的灵魂。脚踏车快死了。
Phoebe: All right. If you care enough to make up that load of crap, okay.
如果你这么在乎,不惜满嘴胡言,那好吧。
Ross: Great! Great! You're making the bike very happy.
太好了!太好了!你会让这辆车很开心的。
Phoebe: Okay Ross! Please don't die!
好吧,罗斯!拜托请别死!
Rachel: Okay, I think we can get the evaluation back before they see it, but we're gonna have to get into Mr. Zelner's office. Now, he doesn't get in until 10, so he's no problem, but his assistant, Betty, she comes in early to eat her breakfast at her desk.
好了,我想我们可以在他们看到评估表前,把它拿回来。但我们得溜进塞纳的办公室,他10点后才会来,所以他不成问题。但他的助理贝蒂,一大早就会到办公室吃早餐。
Tag: That's kinda sad.
这有点悲哀。
Rachel: Yeah, well Betty's kinda sad. Which is why I believe I can lure her away with these chocolates. Now, while I distract her, you get in the office.
是啊,贝蒂是有点悲哀。所以我相信我能用这些巧克力把她引开。现在,当我去吸引她时,你进入办公室。
Tag: Got it!
了解!
Rachel: Let's roll!
行动吧!
Mr.Zelner: Hello Rachel, you got a minute?
你好瑞秋,你现在有空吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure Mr. Zelner, for you anything minute. Okay. great. Abort the plan, abort the plan.
当然塞纳先生,为您,什么都有。很好。计划取消,计划取消。
Mr.Zelner: Actually, I'd like to speak with both of you.
其实,我事想和你们两个人谈。
Rachel: Okay. Well can we, can we get you anything Mr. Zelner? Maybe some chocolates?
好。你想要来点什么吗?比如来点巧克力。
Mr.Zelner: No. Thanks, but I'll give these to Betty.
不谢谢,但可以给贝蒂。
Mr.Zelner: So I read your evaluation of Tag, or to use his full name, Tag Sweetcheeks Jones. Is something going on with you two?
我看过你对泰格做的评估表。或许我该叫他的全名泰格·俏臀·琼斯。你们之间有什么吗?
Rachel: Oh my God. Can you imagine if there was? ! I mean, what would happen exactly.
噢老天!你能想象我们有什么吗?我是说,到底会有什么后果?
Mr.Zelner: Well, I'd be forced to file a report. I'd have to consult with the legal department, and your future at the company would be in jeopardy.
其实,我被迫要写一份报告。我必须和法律部门进行讨论,而你们在这个公司的前途会很危险。
Rachel: Well…
那么……
Tag: Mr. Zelner, I'm the one who filled in that evaluation.
塞纳先生,写那份评估表的是我自己。
Rachel: Oh no-no-no…
噢,不-不-不……
Tag: Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I thought it would be funny.
是-是-是-是-是,我以为这会很好玩。
Mr.Zelner: You wrote that you have a cute touchie?
你写你自己有个可爱的小屁屁?
Tag: Yes. I have a weird sense of humor, and I'm kinda strangely proud of my butt.
是。我的幽默感很怪异,而且我对我的屁股十分自豪。
Mr.Zelner: It's kind of a risky joke Tag, and what is this drawing I can't figure out what this is?
这是个危险的玩笑,泰格,还有这里画的是什么,我看不出来,是什么?
Rachel: You're looking at it upside down. you know what? It doesn't matter.
它倒过来了。你知道吗?那不重要。
Mr.Zelner: Yeah, it's not like I don't have a sense of humor, huh? Hell, I even enjoy a naughty limerick now and then. But there's a time and a place, huh? ! Unless you have a limerick right now? No? Okay, well you've got my fax number.
我不是没有幽默感。我甚至很喜欢写打油诗。但时间跟地点是很重要的。除非你现在有写打油诗的灵感。没有吗?好吧,你知道我的传真机号码。
Rachel: I can't believe you did that. That was really sweet.
我不敢相信你会那么做。那太贴心了。
Tag: Don't worry about it.
别担心。
Rachel: No, you could've lost your job.
不,你可能会丢掉工作。
Tag: Are you kidding me? ! With a cute butt like this, I'd find work.
你在开玩笑?凭着这样可爱的屁股我还怕找不到工作?
Rachel: Thank you! You're great!
谢谢!你太棒了!
Tag: You know what?
你知道吗?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Tag: I feel great. In fact! What?
其实我感觉不错!什么?
Rachel: I… It just…it took me so long to get that desk organized.
可我花了好长的时间才把桌子整理好的。
Tag: Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,不好意思。
Rachel: There it is.
就是这个。
Chandler: What is going on?
发生什么事了?
The Man: We're waiting for the candy. Bring out the candy!
我们在等糖果。把糖果拿出来!
Joey: Yeah lady! Give us candy!
对,女士!给我们糖果!
Chandler: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: What's up buddy?
怎么了伙计?
Chandler: What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Joey: Waiting for candy.
等糖果。
Chandler: Get in here! Hey, and you can not smoke in here! Merry Christmas.
进去!嘿,你不许在这里抽烟!圣诞快乐。
Monica: Okay, guys! The candy is coming; I just need another 15 minutes for the chocolate to cool!
伙计们!糖果就快好了。我还需要15分钟,等巧克力冷却!
All: We want candy! We want candy now!
我们要糖果!现在就要!
Chandler: All right everybody! Just be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! Pipe-pipe-pipe down!
好了各位!安静!安静!安静!住-住-住嘴!
Chandler: What is the matter with you people? ! This woman was trying to do a nice thingfor you. She was making candy so she could try to get to know all of you, and I'll bet that not one of you can tell me her name! Am I right?
你们这些人什么毛病?这位女士正努力为你们做一件好事,她为了认识你们而拼命做糖果,而我打赌你们没人知道她的名字!我说的对吗?
The Man: Candy Lady?
糖果小姐?
Chandler: No not “Candy Lady”.
才不是"糖果小姐"。
Joey: Hey, if we know it can we have candy? !
嘿,如果我们知道就能得到糖果吗?!
Chandler: All right, you know what? Forget it, all of you forget it! You've ruined it! Go home! You've ruined it! You've ruined it!
够了,你们知道吗?别妄想了,都别妄想了!你们搞砸了!回去!你们搞砸了!
Joey: That's right, it's all ruined! You guys ruined everything! You ruined it!
说得对,全搞砸了!你们搞砸了一切!
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客气。
Monica: Did you smoke?
你抽烟了?
Chandler: No! Smokes-A-Lot Lady blew smoke directly into my mouth. Are you okay?
没有!大烟枪女士把烟吐到我嘴里。你没事吧?
Monica: I'm fine now, but it was really scary there for a while. I mean, someone slipped a threatening note under the door.
现在没事了,不过刚才太吓人了。我是说,有人还从门缝塞进了一张恐吓字条。
Joey: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Mob mentality or whatever, I don't know…
我很抱歉,我的暴力倾向发作了。管他呢……
Phoebe: I can't believe it! I did it! I rode a bike! I never thought I'd be able to dothat! Thank you Ross.
我简直不敢相信,我办到了,我会骑车了,从来没觉得我能学会,谢谢,罗斯。
Ross: Oh hey, don't thank me, thank yourself. You're the one who faced her fears and ultimately overcame them.
别谢我,谢你自己。是你面对了自己的恐惧 终于克服了它们。
Phoebe: Don't be so corny Ross, it's not an after-school special.
别唠唠叨叨的,罗斯,这又不是课后辅导。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最终

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
technique [tek'ni:k]

想一想再看

n. 技术,技巧,技能

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。