Ben: I'm ready!
我准备好了!
Ross: You sure?
你确定?
Chandler: Okay, let me just straighten out your helmet there.
我帮你把头盔戴好。
Ben: Thanks daddy.
谢谢爸爸。
Ross: No, no, one daddy, two mommies. All right, it's all yours.
不,不,你只有一个爸爸,两个妈妈。好,现在看你的了!
Phoebe: Wow, Ben's first big-kid's bike. This is so exciting!
本的第一辆两轮自行车,太激动人心了!
Monica: Oh yeah, I remember mine! Ohh, it was my sixth birthday, my dad took me to the park, I got it, and it bent.
我还记得我学骑车的时候。我6岁的生日,我爸爸带我去公园,坐上脚踏车,它就垮了。
Phoebe: I never had a bike of my own.
我从未有过自己的自行车。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Well, we didn't have a lot of money. But the girl across the street had the best bike! It was pink and it had rainbow colored tassels hanging off the handle grips, and a bell and this big white wicker basket with those plastic daisies stuck on.
我们家很穷。但对街的女孩有一辆最酷的脚踏车。它是粉红色的,把手挂着五颜六色的流苏,还有铃档,一个白色的车筐上面还有塑料小雏菊。
Chandler: That sounds like my first bike. My dad gave me his old one.
听起来很像是我的第一辆脚踏车。我爸把他旧的脚踏车送给我。
Monica: Did the girl ever let you ride it?
那姑娘让你骑她的车吗?
Phoebe: No! But she gave me the box that it came in. It had a picture of the bike on the front. So I would sit on it and my step-dad would drag me around the backyard.
不!但她把装脚踏车的纸箱送给我。纸箱前面印了脚踏车的照片。我可以坐在上面我继父会拖着我在后院跑。
Ross: That is so unfair!
太不公平了。
Phoebe: Not really, I got to drag him around too!
挺公平的,我也会拖着他跑。
Chandler: Hey! What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Monica: Making holiday candy for the neighbors.
给邻居做万圣节的糖果。
Chandler: I'm sorry, who?
抱歉,你说谁?
Monica: I'm gonna hang this basket on the door and when the neighbors walk by they can all take a piece.
我要在门上挂一个篮子。邻居经过就可以拿块糖。
Chandler: But we don't know the neighbors.
但我们又不认识他们。
Joey: I do. There's uh, let's see, Guy With a Mustache, Smokes-A-Lot Lady, Some Kids I've Seen, and A Red-haired Guy Who Does Not Like To Be Called Rusty.
我认识,一个长着小胡子的男人,老烟枪女士,还有几个小孩,还有一个不喜欢被叫做"锈哥"的红头发男人。
Monica: See? This is exactly why I'm making this candy. We can learn their names and get to know our neighbors.
明白了不?这就是我要做糖果的原因。改善邻里关系,了解邻居背景。
Chandler: Wouldn't it be easier if we just moved?
我们搬家不是更快?
Rachel: Good morning! !
早啊!
Chandler: Eh, somebody's in a good mood!
有人心情不错!
Rachel: Well, why shouldn't I be? I have great friends! I have a wonderful job!
我为什么要心情不好?我有很棒的朋友!有很棒的工作!
Monica: Where you can make out with your assistant.
而且可以在办公室跟助理鬼混。
Rachel: Fine, it's not a big deal! We stayed up all night coming up with a plan so thatus dating will not be a problem.
那没有什么大不了的。我们彻夜未眠,就为了保证我们的交往无后顾之忧。
Monica: Oh yeah, what's the plan?
是吗,你要怎么做?
Rachel: We… We are not… …going to let it… be a problem.
我们,我们不会让交往成为一个问题。
Monica: Wow! It took you all night to come up with that plan? !
这就是你们彻夜未眠想出的方法?!
Rachel: Well you know, we did other stuff too.
我们还忙了些别的。
Monica: Did you two…
你们俩……
Rachel: Oh Monica come on, you know I don't sleep with guys on the first date!
得了,莫妮卡。你知道我不会在第一次约会时就和男伴上床的。
Monica: Matt Guire, Mark Lynn, Ben Wire…
马特·怀尔,马克·林,本·怀斯……
Rachel: Anymore!
现在不了!
Rachel: Hi. Tag, I have a conference call today is that correct?
泰格,我今天有电话会议对吧?
Tag: Yes, at 4:00.
是的,在四点。
Rachel: Okay, thank you. That'll be all. Wait! Wait! Did you see that? That mail guy had no idea there was something going on between us.
好的,谢谢。就这样吧。等等!等等!看到了吗?那个送信的还以为我们之间没什么。
Tag: I'd better get back to my desk.
我最好还是回我的办公桌。
Rachel: Okay, you hard worker! I'll remember to put that in your evaluation.
好吧,你这工作狂!我会记得把这写在你的评估表里的。
Tag: My what?
我的什么?
Rachel: Well, you've been here for two months now and your boss is required to hand in aperformance evaluation. But you know, there is one thing that I have yet to evaluate.
你已经工作两个月了。你的上司必须为你做评估。还有一件我没有评估的事情。
Tag: Are you serious?
你认真的吗?
Rachel: No, I've just always wanted to do that. Can you help me clean this up?
不,我一直都想这么做。能帮我收拾下吗?
Monica: The basket is totally empty! My God, the neighbors ate all the candy!
篮子都空了!老天,邻居把糖都吃光了!
Chandler: Well, either that or uh…
要不然是邻居吃了……
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Monica: Did you eat all the neighbor candy? !
给邻居的糖是你都吃了吗?
Joey: Well yeah, that was the plan, but by the time I got to it there was only a coupleof pieces left!
来是要吃。但当等我看见,就只剩几块了!
Phoebe: They've been coming by all day. They love it!
一整天都有人来,他们都很喜欢。
Monica: They love my candy? Oh man! I've gotta go make more!
他们喜欢我的糖?天啊!我得多做一点!
Joey: You might wanna make some more lasagna too, because something might've happened to a huge chunk of it.
你千层面也多做点。也许有人很喜欢吃也不一定。
Monica: Ross! The neighbors ate all my candy!
罗斯!我的糖被邻居吃光了!
Ross: Mine stole my newspaper! It's like a crime wave! ! Pheebs, you got a second?
我的邻居会偷我的报纸。简直是犯罪风潮。菲比你有时间吗?
Phoebe: Sure!
有啊!
Ross: Yeah, ever since you told me that story about that bike I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean, everyone should have a first bike, so…
好的,自从你告诉我关于自行车的事,我一直耿耿于怀,我是说,每个人都应该拥有第一辆自行车,所以……
Phoebe: Oh my God Ross!
噢,我的天,罗斯!
Ross: You like it?
你喜欢吗?
Phoebe: I love it!
我爱死它了!
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! !And I love you!
噢!噢!我也爱死你了!
Phoebe: Not that way! But the bike brought you a lot closer!
不是那种爱!不过这自行车使你我更亲近了!
Ross: Ah! Well, take it downstairs, you know give it a test ride.
啊!好吧,把它拿到楼下,试骑一下。
Phoebe: Okay! Oh my God! My first bike! Thank you for the best present I've ever gotten.
好的!我的天!我的第一辆自行车!谢谢你送我有史以来最好的礼物。
Ross: You're welcome.
不客气。
Phoebe: Oh, and Chandler's about to cry.
钱德勒快哭了。
Chandler: Am not.
我才没有。
Monica: Who is that?
是谁?
Chandler: Don't worry, I'm brave! I am brave! I…I am brave! No, no, no, no! Can you tell me who is there please?
别担心,我很勇敢!我很勇敢!我,我真的很勇敢!不,不,不,不!能告诉我你是谁吗?
The Knocker: My name is Gary, I live upstairs.
我叫盖瑞,我住在楼上。
Gary: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hi. Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Gary: It's candy time! My roommate says that they taste like little drops of heaven.
是糖果时间!我室友说那些糖尝起来像是天上掉下来的礼物。
Monica: Oh please! Did you hear that? Little drops of heaven.
别这么夸我。你听到了吗 "天上掉下来的礼物".
Chandler: 4:00 A.M.
凌晨4点啊。
Gary: So, can I get some candy?
你能给我一点糖果吗?
Chandler: I am sorry, but some of us have to get up early and go to work! He does not know that I am not some of us.
我很抱歉,可我们某些人要早起上班!他并不知道我不属于“我们某些人”。
Monica: Um, listen I am sorry, but I'll put some out first thing in the morning.
抱歉,明早我会做的。
Gary: Well okay, I'll swing by later. You live in this building?
好,那我等会再来。你在这栋住吗?
Gary: Mm! Seems like I would've remembered you!
嗯!那我应该记得你才对!
Chandler: Mm! Night Gar!
嗯!晚安,盖瑞!
Rachel: So did you read your evaluation yet?
你看了你的评估表吗?
Tag: No! It was marked confidential I just sent it down to Human Resources.
上面标着"机密",所以我送去人力资源部了。
Rachel: Okay please, you're kidding right? ! I wrote that one as a joke for you!
你开玩笑的对吧?我只是写来跟你逗着玩的!
Tag: A joke they would appreciate?
一个他们会欣赏的玩笑?
Rachel: I'm thinking, no.
我想不会。
Tag: What did you say? !
你都写了什么?
Rachel: Um, I said I thought you were a good kisser, and uh, and that I like your tiney-tiny touchie.
呃,我说你吻技高超,还有我喜欢你的小屁屁。
Tag: No, not my touchie.
不,别提我的屁屁。
Rachel: Well, it gets worse. When asked if you take initiative I wrote, "Yes, he was able to unhook my bra with minimal supervision," and under Problems with Performance I wrote, "Dear God, I hope not," and then uh, then I drew a little smiley face, and then a small pornographic sketch.
后面更糟。关于及你的工作积极性,我说,“是的,他能在最短时间内解开我的胸围,”还有工作上的潜在问题我说“噢老天,我希望有,”然后我还画了一些小笑脸,还有一张色色的图画。
Monica: Ross! That is so sweet of you to get Phoebe that bike! When I heard the story, I almost cried.
罗斯!你送阿菲自行车真是好有心。我听说这件事都快哭了。
Joey: Almost cried huh? Hear that, Chandler? Almost cried!
快哭了?听见了,钱德勒?“快”哭了!
Chandler: Hey, you cry every time somebody talks about Titanic!
嘿,每次有人提起铁达尼号你也会哭!
Joey: Those two only had each other!
他们两个只有彼此。
Ross: Phoebe really likes the bike huh?
菲比真的很喜欢那辆自行车对吧?
Monica: Oh yeah! I saw her walking it down the street the other day. She had uh, these flowers in the basket. It was so cute.
是啊!有天我见她推着车在街上走。车篮里装着花。好可爱。
Joey: Yeah, I saw her this morning walking it by the park.
对,今天早上我还看见她在公园里推着车。
Ross: Wait a minute, she was walking the bike? Both times?
等一下,她老是“推”着车?两次都是?
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Oh hi!
噢,嗨!
Chandler: Hey! So are you enjoying the bike?
嘿!看来你很喜欢这辆车?
Phoebe: Oh, uh-huh so much!
噢,非常喜欢!
Ross: Pheebs, you do know how to ride a bike don't you?
菲比,你会骑脚踏车吧?
Phoebe: Of course!
当然!
Monica: Can we see you ride it?
我们能看你骑脚踏车吗?
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: See!
看!
Monica: See, this is why I told you never get involved with your assistant! And here is no such thing as keeping secrets when it comes to affairs.
你看,这就是为什么我告诉你永远不要和你助手发生关系!当发展到恋爱时,没有什么事是能够保密的。
Monica: Did you hear that, Chandler? No such thing!
听到了吗,钱德勒?纸包不住火。
Chandler: What happened? I'm just eating candy.
怎么了?我只是吃糖而已。
Rachel: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. You know, maybe they didn't take it the way I meant it.
我想也许没那么糟糕。你知道,也许他们不会按我的意思来理解那东西。
Chandler: Absolutely! You know, because touchie can mean both ass and good worker.
绝对的!你知道,因为小屁屁可以理解为屁股或优秀员工。
Rachel: Ugh, I just gotta get the thing back!
我得把啊,我只想把那东西拿回来!评估表拿回来。
Joey: Hey Rach?
嘿,瑞?
Rachel: Yeah?
干嘛?
Joey: That sketch you mentioned? Might it have looked a little something like this?
你那副小春宫图看上去像这幅吗?
Rachel: Oh my God! Joey!
噢老天!乔伊!
Chandler: What is the matter with you?
你别是有毛病吧?
Joey: Boy I tell ya, this little talent came in handy before I could afford porn.
告诉你小子,这点小才能在我买得起成人光碟,前可派得上用场了。
The Woman: Hi, I'm sorry. I know it's after-hours, but I really need candy.
对不起,我知道现在是休息时间,但我真的需要糖果。
Monica: I'm sorry, I can't help you. See? Rules are rules.
不好意思,我帮不了你。看见了?这是规矩。
The Woman: Please! I have people coming from out of town today! And, I told them all about your candy!
求你了!今天我有外地的客人来访!我跟他们提了你的糖果的事!
Monica: No kidding, out of towners huh? What did you tell them?
别开玩笑了,外地的?你告诉他们什么?
The Woman: I told them your candy is absolutely indescribable!
我告诉他们你的糖果实在是无与伦比!
Monica: Some people have been saying its you know little drops of heaven, but whatever.
有人说那是"天上掉下的礼物",不过仅供参考。
The Woman: Please, can't you help me out?
求你了,帮帮我行吗?
Joey: Hey Chandler, do we know that lady?
钱德勒,我们认识那位女士吗?
Chandler: Maybe, isn't she the woman who lives below you and has sex really loud?
可能吧,她不是住你楼下嘿咻时声音超大的那位吗?
Monica: All right, I'll do it just this once! But you can't tell anybody!
好吧,仅此一次。可别告诉任何人!
The Woman: Yes! Yes! Please, just give it to me!
是!是!求你了,给我吧!
Joey and Chandler: Yeah, that's her.
没错,是她。
The Woman: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: It's unbelievable! I can't believe that sign didn't work!
真是难以置信!我写了标识也没有用。
Chandler: You know what would work? Stop making candy.
你知道什么才会有用吗?别再做糖果了。
Monica: But they like it!
但是他们喜欢!
Chandler: You mean they like you.
可你是想要他们喜欢你。
Monica: Maybe.
也许。
Chandler: Is that why you became a chef? So that people would like you?
你就是这样当上主厨的?这样别人就会喜欢你?
Monica: Oh, you really want to talk about getting people to like you huh, funny man?
噢,你真的想谈谈关于怎样招人喜欢的话题是吗?大活宝?