手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第12集 一夜未眠(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Tag: Okay! Feel free to look, but I'm telling you those contracts are not on this desk.

随便看,不过我告诉你,合同没在这张桌上。
Rachel: How can you possibly know? Look at this mess, Tag! I mean, this is what I'm talking about! You have to be organized! You've got newspapers! You've got magazines! You got, Oh! And who is this chippy? A little young for you Tag, but whatever.
你怎么可能知道?你看看有多乱,泰格!我告诉过你了,要有条理一点。有报纸,有杂志,这小妞是谁?对你来说太幼稚一点,随便啦。
Tag: It's my sister.
是我妹。
Rachel: Okay, very cute braces. Anyway You know what, the point is Tag, start looking because you are going to find those contracts on your desk.
真的,牙套好可爱。无所谓啦,关键在于,开始找吧!你会在你桌上找到那合同。
Tag: So when do you imagine you gave them to me? In the morning or in the afternoon?
你觉得你是什么时候给我的?上午还是下午?
Rachel: In the afternoon. Mr. Zelner came into my office after lunch. He put them on my desk, and then I put a Post-It on it that said, "Must go out today."So you just keep looking in there! All right?
下午,塞纳先生午饭后来我这里了一趟,他把合约放在我桌上,然后我贴了即时贴写着"今天一定要寄出",请你继续找,好吗?
Tag: They're not here.
不在这里。
Rachel: Puzzler. A bit of a puzzle. Why don't you, check the copy room? maybe you left the contracts in there.
怪事,有一点点奇怪,为什么你不去复印室看看?也许你把它们落那了。
Tag: How could I have left them in the copy room?
我怎么会落在复印室?
Rachel: I don't know Tag! How can your genitals make phone calls? Okay? It's not a perfect world! Just go please.
我不知道,泰格!你的小鸡鸡怎么打电话的?好吧?那不是《完美的世界》!去吧。
Tag: Fine.
行。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Hello? I still don't get it.
喂?我还是不懂。
Monica: You still awake?
你还醒着吗?
Chandler: Yeah! You?
是啊,你呢?
Monica: You do know that was me who just said that right? Hey. As long as we're both up…
你知道说话的是我吧?嗨。既然我们都醒着怎样'
Chandler: Yeah? I hope you're not thinking about cleaning the living room.
我希望你不是想要打扫客厅。
Joey: Man, I'm starving! What the hell was I thinking at dinner? ! "Do you want soup or salad?" Both! Always order both!
伙计,我饿死了,晚饭的时候我都吃了些什么啊?!"要汤还是沙拉",都要,永远都是两者都要。
Ross: You know, You know I'm looking and I don't think anyone's home here. I say we just break the window, crawl through, and You know explain later.
我刚才往里面看了一下,我想这里面没人在家,我们先打破这扇窗户爬进去,以后再向人家解释。
Joey: Yeah? Really? No one's home?
真的?没人在家?
Ross: I don't think so. Hello?
我想是的,有人吗?
Ross: So when you get in there…
你进去以后'
Phoebe: Okay, this is where you and I part ways. Noisy bitch!
好吧,我们就在这里分手,你这个吵闹的贱货!
Monica: What? ! What are you doing? !
怎么?!你在干什么?!
Chandler: Do you know what just happened?
你知道刚刚发生什么事吗?
Monica: Yeah. We had sex and then we fell asleep.
我们做爱,然后我们睡着了。
Chandler: No. We were in the middle of sex and you fell asleep.
不,我们做了一半,然后你睡着了。
Monica: No! No, that's not true. No, best time ever! Yeah, you rocked me world!
不!不,才不是。这是最棒的一次。改变了我的世界观。
Chandler: Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: What? !
怎么了?!
Chandler: I was giving you some of my best moves, and you missed it. So please wake up so we can do it right!
我刚用了我最好的招数,你却错过了。快起来,我们好好做一次。
Monica: Okay. Okay, I'm ready. Come on big fella!
好,我准备好了,大哥快来吧!
Chandler: Okay.
好。
Monica: Give me the good stuff.
来点精彩的。
Chandler: Yeah! No! No! No! Don't fall asleep! Okay, I am going to make you some coffee. And I probably won't spill coffee grounds all over the kitchen floor.
好,别啊,别睡啊。我去给你煮点咖啡。我应该不会把咖啡渣粉得满厨房都是。
Monica: Okay, I'm up! I'm up!
好吧,我起来了,起来了。
Rachel: Hi! I got you some coffee. To. So, do you got anything for me?
嘿,咖啡来了,给。所以,你找到我要的东西了没?
Tag: Still no luck.
还是没有。。
Rachel: Oh my God! Did you check your entire desk! Did you check all the drawers!
天哪!你检查你的桌子了吗!你是不是检查了每个抽屉?
Tag: Do you want me to check again?
要我再找一次?
Rachel: Well yeah, I wish that you would. Well, no it's not in there! How about that drawer?
我希望你这么做,没有在这里!那个抽屉呢?
Tag: Well, it's not out here. Is there any chance it could be in your office?
好吧,这儿也没有,是不是有可能在你的办公室里?
Rachel: You know, I don't know. Let me, let me check.
我不知道。我找找看。
Tag: Any luck?
运气不错吧?
Rachel: See you in my office for a minute?
你能到我办公室里来一下吗?
Tag: Yeah? You found them! You know what? I'm not even going to gloat.I'm just really relived this whole thing is over.
好的?你找到了!你知道,我不是兴高采烈,只是事情结束让我松了一口气。
Rachel: You put these on my desk!
是你放在我桌上的。
Tag: I did not!
我没有!
Rachel: Oh really? So you're saying they just slid out of your bottom drawer, crawled across the floor, then jumped on to my desk? !
是吗?所以它是从你最下面的抽屉溜出来,爬过地板,跳到我桌上来的吗?!
Tag: How did you know they were in my bottom drawer?
你怎么知道它在我最下面的抽屉里?
Rachel: I am so hot for you right now.
你真是让我欲火焚身啊。
Phoebe: Oh my God! How did you get back here? !
我的天!你怎么回来的?!
A Disembodied Voice: Phoebe Buffay? !
菲比·布菲?!
Phoebe: Fire alarm? Oh! Hi, officer—fireman, can I help you?
火警?噢!嗨,火警先生,有什么我能帮你的吗?
The Fireman: We found your fire alarm in the trash chute.
我们在垃圾桶里发现了你的烟雾探测器。
Phoebe: That's not mine.
不是我的。
The Fireman: Yes it is.
是你的。
Phoebe: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
The Fireman: The next time you want to dump a fire alarm in a trash chute, don't wrap it in a blanket that says, "Property of Phoebe Buffay not Monica."
下次你丢掉探测器时,别用一张上面写着"菲比·布菲财物 非莫妮卡所有"的毯子包着。
Phoebe: Okay, do you have a search warrant? Because the last time I checked this was still America!
好吧,有搜查证吗?因为上次我检查的这里还是美国!
The Fireman: Please reattach this, it's against the law to disconnect them.
请把它装回去,拆除它是违法的。
Phoebe: Fine! But please God, tell me how to stop them from going off!
好吧!但拜托请告诉我,怎么能让它停止叫唤!
The Fireman: Just press reset button under the plastic cover.
塑料盖子下面有个重设的钮,按一下。
Phoebe: There's a reset button? ! Ugh, thank you! Thank you! There's a reset button! My God! Why didn't I see that! Reset button, reset button, where is there a reset button?Oh here it is! Oh! Oh, God!
有重设按钮?!谢谢!谢谢!还有重设按钮呢!天啊!我怎么没看见,重设按钮,重设按钮。重设按钮在哪里?哦,在这儿,哦!老天!
Ross: Okay, do you have a good grip?
你抓好了吗?
Joey: Yeah!
是的!
Ross: Okay, I'm going to start climb down you now.
好吧,现在我要开始从你身上爬下去了你。
Joey: Just hurry up!
动作快点!
Ross: Okay. Now should I climb down your front so we're face to face or should I climb down your back so we're butt to face.
我是应该从你前面爬下去,这样我们脸对着脸呢,还是应该从你后面爬下去,这样你的屁股对着我的脸。
Joey: I think face to face.
我想还是脸对脸。
Ross: I would say that.
我想是的。
Joey: Face to face, yeah!
脸对脸,好吧!
Ross: Okay, here I go.
好,我来了。
Joey: All right.
好。
Joey: Oh my… How much do you weigh Ross? !
天啊!你有多重啊,罗斯?!
Ross: I prefer not to answer that right now, I'm still carrying a little holiday weight.
我拒绝回答。节日的幸福肥还留在我身上。
Joey: You know, when we talked about face to face, I don't think we thought it all the way through.
你知道,我们说脸对脸的时候,我们没想清楚这个流程。
Ross: So what do you want me to do?
你想怎样?
Joey: Well, just shimmy down me and drop!
赶紧顺着我向下。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Maybe I should hang and you can climb down me.
也许我应该挂着,你顺着我爬。
Joey: Yeah? Maybe we should talk about that for a little while!
是的?也许我们应该再谈谈?
Ross: It's still looks pretty far!
看起来还是很高!
Joey: It's not that far! Just drop!
不高了!跳吧!
Ross: Do not rush me!
别催我!
Joey: Ross, you should know that my pants are starting to come down and I'm not wearing any underwear!
罗斯,你要知道,我裤子快掉了,我又没穿内裤。
Ross: Oww! ! My ankle! I really hurt my ankle! I think I twisted it when I…Ooh, a quarter!
噢!我的脚踝!我扭到脚了!我扭到'哦!两角五分钱!
Monica: That really was some of your best work.
确实是你最好的招数啊。
Chandler: Hm-hmm, I told you! I can't believe that I've only got two hours before I call in sick for work.
告诉过你了。简直让人无法置信。在我请病假之前,只剩2小时了。
Monica: I have to be up in seven minutes.
我7分钟之后就要起床。
Chandler: Well, you're not gonna believe this, but if you have seven minutes…
你不会相信的,但是既然你还有7分钟'
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Chandler: Do you wanna?
你想要吗?
Monica: Okay! You get the vacuum cleaner and I'll get the furniture polish!
好!你负责吸尘器,我负责给家具打蜡!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具

联想记忆
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,难题,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使为难<

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
blanket ['blæŋkit]

想一想再看

n. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版
vt. 用毯子裹,

 
warrant ['wɔ:rənt]

想一想再看

n. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许
vt. 保

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。