手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第13集 罗西塔之死(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Good chair. Now, if anybody asks, your name is Rosita!

好样的,椅子。如果有人问起,你就叫罗西塔。
Joey: Poor thing. Cut down in her prime.
真可怜,英年早逝。
Rachel: Joey, the new chair will be here in an hour. Maybe we should actually move Rosita out of here. You know, start the heeling process?
乔伊 新椅子一小时内就到。也许你该把罗西塔搬出去了,你知道,开始疗伤过程。
Joey: Well, I guess you're right.
好吧,我想你是对的。
Joey: She's heeled!
她痊愈了!
Rachel: That's weird.
这太奇怪了。
Joey: No it's not weird, it's a miracle!
不,这不奇怪,这是个奇迹!
Rachel: It's not a miracle Joey! I'm sure there's some explanation.
这不是奇迹,乔伊!我肯定应该有什么解释的。
Joey: Oh there is! If you want something enough and your heart is pure, wondrous things can happen!
对了,就是这样!如果你诚心诚意的想,奇迹就会发生!
Mr.Geller: Well, she'll understand right? It's not like I did it on purpose.
好吧,她应该能理解吧?我又不是故意这么做的。
Ross: Dad that won't matter to her. Look, all my stuff is safe and dry and all her stuff is growing new stuff! See, this is exactly the kind of thing that makes her think you guys love me more than you love her.
爸爸,她才不管这些呢。看,我的东西都没事,都是干的,可她的东西全都不一样了!看吧,就是这样的事使她觉得你们爱我比爱她更深。
Mr.Geller: Oh my God, does she really thinks that?
天啊,她真的那么认为?
Ross: Well, can you blame her?
是啊,你能怪她吗?
Mr.Geller: I don't know, I suppose we may have favored you unconsciously, you were a medical marvel! The doctor said your mother could…
我不知道,我想我们可能无意间对你更宠爱些,你是个医学奇迹!医生说你妈妈...
Ross: Dad, I don't want to hear about it.
爸爸,我不想听这个。
Mr.Geller: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: Well, not right now. Okay look, Monica came here for some memories and damnit, we're gonna give her some! Okay, grab some empty boxes. Okay? We'll take stuff from mine and whatever we can pass off as hers we'll put them in their.
现在不想听,莫妮卡来这里找回忆。该死,我们得给她一些回亿。好吧,拿把空箱子拿过来,我们拿一些我的东西,只要能和她扯上关系的,就放在这些箱子里。
Mr.Geller: Great!
好!
Ross: Like you know like this! This! She could've made this!
类似这个,她有可能会做这个!
Mr.Geller: This could've been hers!
这个也可能是她的!
Ross: Sure! you know you want tell the medical marvel story will work that will be fine.
好,你知道的,你说些医学奇迹的故事,要是起作用的话,那都会好起来的。
Rachel: I am so psyched I kept this chair for myself!
我好高兴,我能把这张椅子留下来给自己用!
Joey: Yeah, me too.
对,我也是。
Rachel: Wow! You know? that this thing has speakers in the headrest!
喔!你知道吗?这个椅子在头枕两侧有扬声器!
Joey: No. Really?
不知道,真的吗?!
Rachel: Yeah! You can hook it up to your TV and you get radio!
是,你可以把它跟电视机接在一起,还可以听收音机。
Joey: My chair heels itself.
我的椅子能自愈。
Phoebe: All right so Earl, let's just forget about the people at the office, okay? There-there's gotta be someone else in your life worth sticking around for! what about your family, your friends, or maybe your girlfriend?
好吧,我们别提办公室的同事了,一定有人值得你留恋。你的家人跟朋友呢?女朋友呢?
Earl: Yeah! Right!
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh sorry, boyfriend!
抱歉,那就是男朋友!
Earl: Okay, I should probably be getting back to my thing now. See you.
好了,我应该去做我想做的事了。再见。
Phoebe: No! I'm not finished yet! Don't! Don't you dare hang up on me!
我还没有说完,你休想挂我电话!
Supervisor: The new girl's good.
新来的姑娘有一套啊。
Monica: Okay. So, which boxes are mine?
好吧,那么,哪些盒子是我的?
Ross: Well, these. These are yours right here.
好,这些,这些是你的,就在这儿。
Monica: Okay. Oh! A coloring book!
哦!填色书!
Ross: Yeah. Yeah, oh you loved that thing. You always had it with you. You never went anywhere without that coloring book.
对对,你喜欢这东西。你总是把它带在身边。没有这本填色书你哪儿也不去。
Monica: Really? Wow! It looks like I had some trouble staying inside the lines.
真的吗?看起来我老是没办法把颜色涂在线里。
Monica: Wow! Look at this! I can't believe I even fit into this shirt! Oh, this is yours.
看这个。我不敢相信以前我穿得下这件T恤。这是你的。
Ross: Oh, I don't know how that got in there.
我不知道它怎么会跑到那里去。
Monica: Hey, this isn't, this isn't my stuff! Ugh, Ross! These are your boxes! Where are my boxes?
这些不是我的东西。罗斯,这些是你的箱子。我的箱子在哪里?
Mr.Geller: Well, the garage flooded sweetie and it ruined everything in your boxes. I'm sorry.
车库淹水,甜心,你的箱子都进了水,对不起。
Monica: Just mine?
只有我的淹了?
Mr.Geller: I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样。
Monica: So why wasn't Ross's stuff ruined?
为什么罗斯的东西都没坏?
Mr.Geller: I used your boxes to divert water away from the Porsche.
我用你的箱子挡水,保护我的保时捷。
Monica: So wait, Ross's stuff is fine, but I have no memories because you wanted to keep the bottom two inches of your car away from water!
等的,罗斯的东西都没事,但我的回忆都没有了,只因为你不希望自己车的底盘碰到水!
Mr.Geller: There was also leaves and gook and stuff.
水里有树叶,泥巴跟杂物。
Monica: I can't believe this!
我不敢相信。
Mr.Geller: Screw it! I'm having one.
去他的,我要抽根烟。
Rachel: Hey Chandler!
嘿,钱德勒。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿。
Rachel: How would you like to sit in a chair that fully reclines, has a rolling massage, and speakers in the headrest?
你要不要试试看一张可以平躺,有滚轮按摩功能,头枕上还有喇叭的椅子?
Chandler: Yeah, I'd love to but I've tried that so many times they won't even let me in the store anymore.
我试过很多次,但他们已经不再让我走进他们店里。
Rachel: Well what if I told you, you can do it in my apartment?
如果我说你可以到我家试坐一下呢?
Chandler: Are you telling me that you bought the chair that is making all other lounge systems obsolete? The chair that Sit magazine called the Chair of the Year?
你是在告诉我,你买了那张让其他椅子都变成废物的椅子,那张《座椅杂志》称其为年度座椅的椅子?
Rachel: I just purchased the La-Z-Boy E-cliner 3000.
我刚刚买了懒人E倾斜3000型。
Chandler: That's awesome! That's great! What made you do it? !
那真的是!太棒了!你为什么买下它?!
Rachel: Well, it's a long story, but I broke Joey's chair…
说来话长,但我弄坏了乔伊的椅子…
Chandler: Whoa-whoa-whoa! You broke Joey's chair?
喔-喔-喔!你弄坏了乔伊的椅子?
Rachel: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: I thought I broke Joey's chair! That's why I replaced it with mine!
我以为是我弄坏了乔伊的椅子!我把自己的换过去了!
Rachel: Oh, That's how it got fixed!
它是这么被修好的!
Chandler: Well, what did you think, that elves came in and fixed it?
你以为呢?是妖精把它修好的?
Rachel: No! Angels.
不是!是天使干的。
Chandler: I'm getting my chair back!
我要把我的椅子拿回来!
Joey: Well, it looks like it wasn't heeled after all! Yeah! So, I guess this chair is mine now!
看起来这椅子没自愈成功,啊!所以我想这椅子现在是我的了!
Chandler: Joey you broke my chair!
乔伊,你弄坏了我的椅子!
Joey: Your chair? !
你的?!
Rachel: Yeah, he thought he broke your chair so he switched the chairs!
他以为他把它弄坏了 所以他掉了包。
Joey: So, there was no miracle? !
奇迹根本不存在?!
Rachel: No Joe, no miracle.
没错,乔伊,奇迹不存在。
Joey: Oh no this is devastating! My faith is shaken. I'm so glad I have the new chair to get my through this difficult time in my life.
这真的是太糟糕了!我的信念被击垮了。我很高兴这张新椅子能陪我走过这一切。
Phoebe: Excuse me! Can you tell me where I can find Earl? He's the supply manager around here.
对不起!你能告诉我哪儿能找到厄尔吗?他是这里的后勤经理。
Marge: Sorry, I don't know any Earl.
抱歉,我不认识厄尔。
Earl: I'm right here!
我在这!
Phoebe: I'm Phoebe.
我是菲比。
Earl: Phoebe? The lady who sells toner?
菲比?卖墨盒的小姐?
Phoebe: Um, look it, you can't kill yourself.
嗯,听我说,你不能自杀。
Earl: Look, um I really appreciate your coming down…
听着,我真的很感激你来这里...
Phoebe: No-no I can't! I can't let you do it!
不-不,我不能!我不能让你这么做!
Earl: Why? !
为什么?
Phoebe: Because it was fate that made me call you today!
因为是命运让我今天给你打的这个电话!
Earl: I thought it was toner.
我以为你是为了墨盒。
Phoebe: Think about it okay? This isn't even my regular job! Okay? And my first day on the job, you're my first call! And somebody else might've hung up on you, but I wouldn't do that because I know about this stuff. My mom killed herself.
好好想一想,好吗?这根本不是我的正职。我第一天上班第一个电话,就是打给你。其他人可能会挂掉电话,但我不会那么做因为我了解这种事。我妈是自杀的。
Earl: Really? !
真的?!
Phoebe: Yes.
是。
Earl: How?
怎么自杀的?
Phoebe: I'm not gonna give you tips! Look don't you see that this all came together so that I could stop you from doing this.
我不会给你自杀温馨小贴士的。你看不出来这些都是注定的,所以我才会来阻止你自杀
Earl: Couldn't it just be a coincidence?
为什么不能是巧合呢?
Phoebe: No, it's fate!
不,这是命运!
Earl: It doesn't really seem like enough to be fate.
好象还没有命运那么严重吧。
Phoebe: Oh. Well, okay here's a weird thing. My mother was also a supply manager.
好吧。有件事很奇怪。我妈妈也是后勤经理。
Earl: I'm actually the office manager.
事实上我是办公室经理。
Phoebe: Oh my God! So was she! And! Get this, okay? Your name is Earl, right? Her name was Pearl, P-Earl.
我的天啊,她也是还有这个。你叫厄尔,对吧,她叫做普厄儿。普厄尔。
Earl: Well, was there anything else? !
还有别的证据吗?!
Phoebe: Sure! where are you from?
当然。你是哪里人?
Earl: Philadelphia.
费城。
Phoebe: Oh my God! So was she! Oh, I've got goose bumps.
我的天,她也是,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了。
Earl: Really? Phoebe: Well, you know I'm wearing layers and it's warm.
真的?我穿的比较多,为了暖和一点。
Phoebe: But if you look, okay. These jerks might not care about you, but the universe does! And that says a lot!
但是,听着,这些混蛋可能不在乎你,但是宇宙在乎!就是说很多人!
Earl: Did you hear that? ! I don't need you guys to care about me! Because the universe cares! The whole universe! I really wished they'd care just a little bit though.
你们听到了吗?!我不需要你们这些家伙在乎我!因为宇宙在乎!整个宇宙!真的希望他们能在乎我一下。
Monica: This terrible! Everything is destroyed! Look at this. It obviously meant enough for me to save it, and I don't even know what it is! Oh, it's still soft. What do you think this is?
真是太可怕了!所有东西都毁了!看这个。我保留这个肯定有什么纪念意义,可现在我都不知道这个是什么!哦,它还是这么软。你觉得这是什么?
Ross: All right. I think it was a mouse.
好吧。我想这是只老鼠。
Mr.Geller: How are you honey?
你怎么样,亲爱的?
Monica: How do you think I am? ! You've wrecked all my childhood memories. You love Ross more than me. And I just rubbed a dead mouse on my face!
你觉得我怎么样?!你毁了我全部的童年记忆。你爱罗斯比我深。而且我刚刚把一只死老鼠贴在自己脸上!
Mr.Geller: Sweetheart, we love you just as much as Ross! Now, I'm sorry about everything that happened and I'd probably never be able to make it up to you, but here's a start.
甜心,我爱你就象爱罗斯一样!发生的这一切我很抱歉。我可能从来没对你特别好过,但是这个算是开始吧。
Monica: What's this?
这是什么?
Mr.Geller: It's the key to my Porsche. Well, the key to your Porsche.
这是我保时捷车的钥匙。对,你的保时捷车的钥匙。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Mr.Geller: I've been thinking about getting rid of it. I was driving it the other day and saw my reflection in a store window. Your mother's right, I do look like an ass.
我一直想把它处理掉,那天我开着它在外面。我在后视镜里看到自己的倒影。你妈说的对,我看起来像个混球。
Monica: You're giving me your Porsche, you're kidding me right? !
你要把它送给我,你一定是在开玩笑?!
Ross: Well wait a minute! I mean a couple of stupid boxes get wet and she gets a Porsche? !
等一下。几只愚蠢的箱子湿了,她就能有保时捷?!
Mr.Geller: Why don't we take it for a spin?
我们干吗不去兜风吧?
Monica: All right!
太棒了!
Ross: What about me? ! I'm a medical marvel!
我呢?我可是医学奇迹!
Monica: Hey, guys.
嘿,你们都在。
Monica: Do you guys know what happened to Chandler's barca lounger?
你们看到钱德勒的椅子了吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah, Joey broke it. Had to get rid of it.
哦对,乔伊把它弄坏了,已经扔掉了。
Monica: Are you kidding? ! I get a Porsche and the barca lounger's gone? ! This is the best day ever!
你没开玩笑?!我得到了保时捷,躺椅也没了,这是有史以来最棒的一天!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reflection [ri'flekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反映,映像,折射,沉思,影响

联想记忆
marvel ['mɑ:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 奇异的事物,罕见的例子
v. 惊异于,惊

 
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 钩状物,勾拳,钩
v. 钩住,弯成(钩装

 
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
obsolete ['ɔbsəli:t]

想一想再看

adj. 已废弃的,过时的

联想记忆
supply [sə'plai]

想一想再看

n. 补给,供给,供应,贮备
vt. 补给,供

联想记忆
devastating ['devəsteitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 毁灭性的,令人震惊的,强有力的

 
divert [di'və:t]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,使欢娱
vi. 转移

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。