I have a plan.
计划我有。
Find Sam.
找到萨姆。
The man just lost his wife.
法官刚死了老婆。
I won't let him wind up alone.
不能再让他孤寂而终。
Judge Gates.
盖茨法官。
Dad? Hey, Sam.
爸爸?萨姆。
Dad...What's wrong?
爸爸...怎么了?
He's fine, your honor...for now.
他很好,法官大人,眼下还好。
Who are you?
你是谁?
Where is my son?
我儿子在哪儿?
No cops, no feds.
不许报警。
Tell anyone and he's dead.
说出去他就死定了。
Keep quiet and you'll hear from us tonight.
老实等着,晚上会给你电话。
Wait, look...we can handle this ourselves.
等等,听着,我们可以解决这事。
Just tell me what you want.
想要什么只管说。
This is Sam, leave a message.
我是萨姆,留言吧。
Hi, uh, Christina, this is Judge Gates.
克里斯蒂娜,我是盖茨法官。
Please! Call me back.
求你回个电话。
Hi, uh, this is Judge Gates. Is Sam there with Daniel?
你好,我是盖茨法官,萨姆和丹尼尔在你那吗?
No, is everything okay?
没啊,怎么了?
Oh, god.
上帝啊。
Let's figure out how we get your son back.
我们想办法把你儿子找回来。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的。
Where is Sam?
萨姆在哪儿?
Where is my son?
我儿子在哪儿?
You're with the kidnappers, aren't you?
你和劫匪一伙的吧?
You're one of them.
你是他们的人。
No, I tried to stop them.
不,我试过阻止他们。
But the kidnappers made contact.
不过劫匪联系你了。
That's good.
这很好。
That means they want to negotiate.
就是说他们想谈判。