They won't hurt your son as long as he's worth something.
只要你儿子有价值,他们就不会伤害他。
What do you mean, you tried to stop them?
你试过阻止他们,是什么意思?
You were there?
你当时在场吗?
I was. But not soon enough.
是的。只可惜到晚了。
How did you know they were going to take him?
你怎么就知道他们要绑架我儿子?
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
You have two questions right now: Who are you and where is my son?
现在你有两个问题要问:"你是谁"、 "我儿子在哪儿"?
Which one do you want to focus on?
你觉得哪个比较重要?
They were in my house.
他们来过我家。
How'd they get past the alarm?
他们怎么避过警报装置?
I've tapped your phone and I'm setting up surveillance on your street.
我监听了你的电话,现在你家门前的街上装个监控。
It's our best shot at IDing the kidnappers.
这是搞清劫匪身份的最好方法。
Where's Christina?
克里斯蒂娜哪儿去了?
She was supposed to be here when he got home.
我儿子放学后她就该在。
I didn't see her.
我没看到她。
Could she be in on it?
她可能是内鬼吗?
That's impossible.
不可能。
She loved Sam.
她爱萨姆。
Judge...Have you received any kidnapping threats?
法官...你受到过绑架威胁吗?
Tried any cases involving kidnappers?
或者判过涉及绑匪的案子?
I have about $300,000 in the bank.
我银行里有30万。
If this is about money, I can pay.
要是他们要钱,我可以出。
Whatever this is about, I'm going to find your son.
不管他们什么企图,我都会找到你儿子。
And I'm going to bring him home.
把他带回家。
Stay here and wait for the next call.
在这待着,等下个电话。
They said no cops, no FBI.
他们说了,不许报警。
They didn't say anything about me.
可他们没说不能找我。