手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友记 第2季:第7集 罗斯发现瑞秋对他有意思(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: OK, what is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? Is there something...repellant...about me?

我是哪里不对?我看起来不够有趣吗?我是有哪里讨人厌吗?
Ross: So how was the party?
派对好玩吗?
Chandler: Well it couldn't've been worse. A woman literally passed through me. OK, so what is it, am I hideously unattractive?
太糟糕了,有个女人简直无视我,我有那么不讨人喜欢吗?
Phoebe: No, you are not, you are very attractive. You know what, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everything.
不,你非常讨人喜欢,我也是一样,每当我增加了一点点重量,我就开始质疑一切了。
Chandler: Woah, woah, I've, I've put on a little weight?
你说我变胖了?
Phoebe: No, not wieght...you know, more like insulation.
不,不是重量,说绝缘体比较恰当。
Monica: Chandler, I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. You wanna work out? I-I can remake you.
钱德,我正在失业,迫切需要做点项目。你要不要运动?我可以重塑你。
Chandler: Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time.
我很想,但那或许会妨碍,我那些无所事事的时间。
Monica: Please.
拜托啦。
All: Come on. Let her do it. Yeah.
对啦,让她做一下嘛。
Chandler: Alright, OK, alright. But if we put on Spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm going home.
好吧…但我穿上紧身衣后,胸部比你大的话,我就不来了。
Phoebe: Your boobs are fine. Look, I never should've said anything. Come here. Come here.
你的胸部很好呀。听着,我刚才不该乱说话的,过来…
Phoebe: Oh, can't make...hands. . meet. .
双手都合不起来了。
Joey: OK! -Monica: Hi
好!-嗨!
Joey: Let's do it!
好,开始吧!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: Nothing, just never seen you in little stretchy pants before. It's cute!
没什么,只是没看过你穿紧身裤而已呀!很可爱!
Chandler: And we're changing.
我去换衣服。
Monica: Come on, give me five more! Five more! -Chandler: No.
加油,再做5个,再五个!-不!
Monica: Five more and I'll flash you.
再做五个就给你看胸部。
Chandler: One...two...two and a half.
一……二……二个半。
Chandler: OK, just show me one of them.
好了,给我看一边吧。
Chandler: Ow, ow, ow...
嗷,嗷,嗷...
Chandler: She's insane, the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work. She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore.
她疯了,那个女人疯了。上班前,上班后,上班中,她叫我在公司做收臀运动。现在,他们不再送邮件给我了。
Joey: Just tell her you wanna stop.
告诉她停止不就行了。
Chandler: I can't, ok? While she is out of work, I'm all she's got. That's why I was thinking maybe we can all pitch in and buy her her own restaurant.
不,她被解雇了,我现在是她的全部。我们为什么不凑钱给她买个饭店?
Rachel: Hey Pheebs, how'd it go with Scott last night?
菲比,你昨晚跟史考怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant, ordered champagne, nice.
不错呀,带他去了一家浪漫的餐厅…点了香槟,很好。
Joey: The guy still won't put out, huh?
那个家伙还是不行动啊?
Phoebe: Nope, zilch, nothing, uh-uh.
不,零蛋,没有。
All: Sorry Pheebs.
真遗憾,菲比。
Phoebe: Look, I, you know, I don't mind taking it slow, I like him a lot, you know he's really interesting and he's really sweet and why won't he give it up?
其实,我不在乎慢慢的来。我很喜欢他,他这个人很有趣,人也很甜,他干嘛那么矜持呢?
Joey: Maybe he, uhh...drives his car on the other side of the road, if you know what I mean.
或许他跟我们开车的方向相反,你懂我的意思吧?
Phoebe: No, what'd you mean? He's not British.
不懂,他又不是英国人。(英国驾驶座在右侧)
Joey: Maybe he's...gay.
他或许是同性恋。
Phoebe: Oohh, um, no, I don't think that's the problem.
不,我觉得问题不在那儿。
Phoebe:'Cause we went, um, dancing the other night and just the way he held me so close, and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like...definitely felt something.
因为我们前几天去跳舞…他紧紧抱住我的那个样子,还有他凝视我眼睛的样子…我觉得他对我绝对有意思。
Rachel: Yeah, but how much can you tell from a look?
是啊,从眼神能看出多少呢?
Phoebe: No, I felt it on my hip. I could tell.
不,我是从屁股感觉到的。
Monica: Yo, Bing! Racquetball in 20 minutes.
唷,宾,二十分钟后打壁球。
Chandler: Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it.
乔伊,好兄弟,举起我的手赏她一巴掌。
Phoebe: Ooh, oh, Rachel, don't look.
瑞秋,你别看。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Rachel: Come on you guys. I don't care. I have a date tonight.
我才不在乎,我今晚有约会。
Joey: Woah, woah, woah, you have a date?
你有约会?
Rachel: Yeah, Monica set me up.
对呀,莫妮卡为我安排的。
Joey: But uh, what about uh, Ross and uh...?
那罗斯跟…?
Rachel: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing? Well, you know, as much fun as that was, I've decided to opt for sanity.
我嫉妒的那件事吗?虽然那还挺有趣的…我决定不再疯下去了。
Chandler: So you really OK about all this?
你真的不介意那些了?
Rachel: Oh yeah, Come on, I'm moving on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants. For all I care, throw her through the damn thing.
当然,我还要过我的日子呢。他爱怎么把她压在那扇窗子上,就怎么压吧,干脆把她摔过窗子算了。
Ross: Hi guys. - All: Hey.
嗨各位。-嗨。
Ross: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy, so ok?
莫妮卡,我想明天早上过来拿以前的猫玩具。
Monica: Only if you say his full name.
不讲全名就不给喔。
Ross: Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy.
好吧,那我明天可不可以过来拿,多毛姆维顿猫的玩具?
Monica: Alright.
没问题。
Joey: You're getting a cat?
你要养猫啊?
Ross: Uh, actually, we're getting a cat.
事实上,是我们要养猫。
Rachel: Together?
一起养?
Ross: Uh huh.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Both of you? Together?
你们两个?一起?
Julie: Yeah, we figure it'll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time.
我们想它会一半时间跟罗斯住,一半跟我住。
Rachel: Ohh, well, isn't that just lovely. That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really, really, really, really, really long time.
那是不是很棒呢。那是一件你们两个…可以疼爱非常非常久的东西。
Ross: Hopefully.
希望如此。
Rachel: Well. Woah, look at that! I gotta go, I gotta date. With a man. Um, OK, you guys have a really, uh, have a really good night and you two have a, uh, have a, uh, really good cat.
我得走了,我有约会,跟个男人。喔祝各位今晚顺利…而你们两个得到一只好猫。
Rachel: OK, we're not supposed to take these when we leave.
我们是不允许拿走这些的。
Michael: I don't know if Monica told you but this is the first date I've gone on since my divorce so, if I seem a little nervous, I am.
我不晓得莫妮卡有没有告诉你,这是我离婚之后的第一次约会。我显得有一点紧张…真的。
Rachel: How long do cats live?
猫能活多久啊?
Michael: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Rachel: Cats, how long do they live figuring you don't...you know, throw them under a bus or something?
猫,猫能活多久?如果不把它们丢到,巴士下面去送死的话。
Michael: Um, maybe 15,16 years.
大概是十五,六年吧。
Rachel: That's just great.
那真是太棒了。
Michael: Um, cheers.
干杯。
Rachel: Oh, right, clink.
好,干杯。
Michael: Monica told you I was cuter that this, didn't she?
莫妮卡把我说得比本人可爱,对不对?
Rachel: Oh, no, Michael, it's not you. I'm sorry, it's just, it's this thing. It's probably not as bad as it sounds but this friend of mine is, is getting a cat with his girlfriend.
不,麦克,不是因为你…我是…我另外有心事。事情很糟…因为…我有一个朋友,他跟他的女朋友要养猫。
Michael: Oh, that does sound...Ahh.
听起来的确是…
Rachel: I mean he just started going out with her.
他们两个才刚刚开始交往不久。
Michael: Is this guy, uhh, an old boyfriend?
他是你以前的男朋友吗?
Rachel: Ah, hah-hah-hah-ho, yeah, he wishes. Oh, I'm sorry, look at me. OK, Michael, let's talk about you.
他想得美喔。对不起,你瞧瞧我,好了,麦克,谈谈你吧。
Michael: Alright.
好。
Rachel: OK, OK. So, you ever get a pet with a girlfriend?
那么…以前你跟女朋友,一起养过宠物吗?
Phoebe: So, I figured it out.
我知道为什么了?
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Why Scott doesn't wanna sleep with me. It's 'cause I'm not sexy enough.
史考为什么不想跟我上床,因为我不够性感。
Joey: Phoebe, that's crazy. When I first met you, you know what I said to Chandler? I said, "Excellent butt, great rack."
菲比,别傻了。第一次看到你之后,你知道我对钱德说什么吗?我说“完美的屁股,好身材”。
Phoebe: Really? So sweet. I mean, I'm officially offended you know, so sweet.
真的?嘴好甜。说实在的,我被冒犯了,可是感觉真好。
Joey: Pheebs look, if you wanna know what the deal is, you're just gonna have to ask him.
菲比,你想知道为什么的话,你必须开口去问他。
Phoebe: You're right, you're right. Ah, you are so yum.
你说得对…你真“可口”啊。
Rachel: I mean it's a cat, you know, it's a cat.
那是只猫,你知道的,猫。
Rachel: Why can't they get one of those bugs, you know, one of those fruit flies, those things that live for like a day or something? What're they called, what're they called, what're they called?
他们干嘛不养只昆虫,养只果蝇就好了。那种只活一,两天的东西,它们叫什么?
Michael: Fruit flies?
果蝇?
Rachel: Yes! Thank you.
对!谢谢。
WAITER: So, would you like any dessert?
要不要点甜点啊?
Michael: No! No dessert, just the check, please.
不,不要了,我想结账,求你了。
Rachel: Oh no, you're not having fun, are you?
你玩得不开心?
Michael: No, no, I am, but only because for the last hour and a half I've been playing the movie Diner in my head.
不…我很开心,不过刚才那一个半小时,我都在回忆电影《餐馆》的情节。
Rachel: Oh, look at me, look at me. Oh, I'm on a date with a really great guy, all I can think about is Ross and his cat and his...Julie.
你看我,你看我。我在跟一个很棒的男人约会,却满脑子是罗斯…跟他的猫…还有他的茱莉。
Michael: Look, do you want a piece of pie or something?
你想吃点派吗?
Rachel: No! Ah! Too late for that man. I have just screwed this all up. I just want to get over him. God, I just, why can't I do that?
不!太晚了,我已经把事情搞砸了。我只是想忘了他,天啊,为什么我不能呢?
Michael: Oy. Look, I've been through a divorce, trust me, you're gonna be fine. You just can't see it now because you haven't had any closure.
听我说,我经历过离婚。相信我,不会有事的,你还看不出来,因为你跟他还没有了结嘛…
Rachel: Yeah! Closure. That's what it is, that's what I need. God, you're brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? How do I get that?
了结!就是那个,我就需要那个!天啊,你太棒了!我为什么没有想到?我要怎么了结?
Michael: Well, you know, there's no one way really, it's just, you know, whatever it takes so that you can finally say to him, "I'm over you."
这没有一定的方法,这只是…你要用任何的方法,只要能让你对他说:“我不在乎你了”就行了。
Rachel: Over you, that's what it is. Closure. Hello, excuse me. Excuse me, hel...woo...
不在乎你,就是这个,了结。抱歉?抱歉…
Guy: Hang on.
请稍等。
Rachel: Hello, excuse me, hi.
对不起啊。
Guy: What.
什么?
Rachel: Hi, I'm sorry, I need to borrow your phone for just one minute.
对不起,我需要跟你借一下电话。
Guy: I'm talking!
我正在讲耶!
Rachel: I can see that. I...just one phone call, I'll be very quick, I'll even pay for it myself. OK, you're being a little weird about your phone.
我看得出来。我打一个电话就可以了,很快的,我会付钱给你,你对你的电话有点诡异耶。
Guy: I'll call you back.
我待会儿再打给你。
Rachel: Thank you. I am so good with people.
谢了,我的人缘真好。
Rachel: Machine. Just waiting for the beep.
答录机。我在等哔哔。
Michael: Good.
好样的。
Rachel: Ross, hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that um, everything's fine and I'm really happy for you and your cat who, by the way, I think you should name Michael.
罗斯,我是瑞秋。我打来只是想说…一切都很好。我为你...。还有你的猫感到高兴。对了,我认为你应该给它起个名字叫麦克。知道吗?
Rachel: And you know, you see there I'm thinking of names so obviously, I am over you. I, am, over you, and that, my friend, is what they call closure.
你瞧,我在想名字…所以显然我不在乎你了。我不在乎你了。这就是我那位朋友,所谓的“了结”。
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no, no...No. Monica, it's Sunday morning. I'm not running on a Sunday.
不...莫妮卡,今天是星期天早上,星期天我绝不跑步。
Monica: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because it's Sunday. It's God's day.
因为是星期天,是神的日子。
Monica: OK, you say stop, we stop.
你说停我们就停。
Chandler: OK, stop.
停。
Monica: No, Come on, we can't stop, Come on, we've got three more pounds to go. I am the energy train and you are on board. Woo-woo, woo-woo, woo-woo Woo.
不,别这样啦,我们不能停。还有三磅要减!我是精力火车,而你在车上。呜呜呜...
Ross: Hey Rach. - Rachel: Ahhhh.
嗨瑞秋。-啊啊...
Ross: Oh. And how was the date?
你的约会怎么样啊?
Rachel: Umm, I think there was a restaurant...I know there was wine...
我记得有家餐厅,我还记得有酒...

重点单词   查看全部解释    
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
jealousy ['dʒeləsi]

想一想再看

n. 妒忌

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆
sanity ['sæniti]

想一想再看

n. 神智健全,头脑清楚,健全

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。