Ross: Wow, well uh, uh, actually, Julie's downstairs getting a cab, I just need the cat toys, did Monica say...What? Why, why are you looking at me like that?
事实上,茱莉在楼下叫计程车,我想要拿猫玩具。莫妮卡有没有说…你为什么那样看我?
Rachel: I'm sorry, I don't know, I feel like I had a dream about you last night but I, I don't remember.
对不起,我不知道…我觉得我昨晚好像梦到你…但我不记得了。
Ross: OK. Oh-oh-oh. There they are.
好。在这儿。
Rachel: Did we speak on the phone last night? Did you call me?
我们昨晚有通电话吗?你有没有打给我?
Ross: No, I stayed at Julie's last night.
没有,我昨晚住在茱莉那里。
Rachel: Huh.
哈。
Ross: Oh, actually I haven't even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages?
事实上,我根本还没回家呢,你介意我听一下留言吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah, go ahead.
请便啊。
Ross: Rach, I got a message from you.
瑞秋,我有你的留言。
Ross: Who's Michael?
麦克是谁啊?
Rachel: Oh my God. Oh my God Ross, no, hang up the phone, give me the phone Ross, give me the phone, give me the phone, give me the...
天啊!天啊,罗斯,把电话挂掉,电话给我…
Ross: You're over me?
你不在乎我了?
Rachel: Ohhhhhhhh God.
天啊。
Ross: Wha...you're...-Rachel: Ohh, God.
你… -我的天啊。
Ross: You you're over me?
你不在乎我了?
Ross: When, when were you...under me?
你是什么时候…在乎我的?
Rach. Rachel do you, I mean, were you, uh...What?
瑞秋,你…?我是说,你…你…?什么?
Rachel: Ohh, OK, OK, OK, well, basically, lately, I've uh, I've uh, sort of had feelings for you.
好了...基本上…最近我…我对你有一些感觉。
Ross: You've, had feelings for me?
你对我有感觉?
Rachel: Yeah, what, so? You had feelings for me first.
那又怎样?你先对我有感觉的。
Ross: Woah. Huh. You know about my, I mean, you know I had...you know?
你知道我…我是说,你知道我有…?
Rachel: Chandler told me.
钱德告诉我的。
Ross: Chandler. When did he...when did he...when did he?
钱德,他什么时候,什么时候,什么时候…?
Rachel: When you were in China.
你在中国的时候。
Ross: China.
中国。
Rachel: Meeting Julie.
认识茱莉时。
-Ross: Julie.
茱莉。
Ross: Julie. Julie. That's. Oh God. Julie, Julie, right. OK, I need to lie down. No, you know, I'm gonna stand. I'm gonna stand, and, I'm gonna walk, I'm walking and I am standing.
茱莉?茱莉?那… 天啊。我需要躺下来,不,你知道,我要站着。我要站着…我要踱步,我踱步,而且我站着。
Ross: OK so you uh, and now wha...and now, now, now you're over me?
现在你不在乎我了?
Rachel: Are you over me?
你还在乎我吗?
Ross: That's, that's Julie. Ju...Julie, Julie. Hi Julie.
那…那是茱莉。嗨茱莉!
Julie: Hi honey, I've got a cab waiting.
甜心,计程车在等喔。
Ross: I'll be right down.
我马上下来。
Rachel: Wait, so, you're going?
等等,你要走了?
Ross: Well, OK, I uh, I have to. I can't deal with this right now. I mean, I've uh, you know, I've got a cab, I've got a girlfriend, I'm...I'm gonna go get a cat.
对,我得走,我现在没有办法谈这个,计程车在等着。我有女朋友,我要去领养一只猫。
Rachel: OK, OK.
好,好。
Ross: Cat.
猫。
Phoebe: Hey Joey.
乔伊。
Joey: Hey Pheebs.
菲比。
Phoebe: How come you're watching a rabbi play electric guitar?
你为什么在看,犹太牧师弹电吉他?
Joey: I can't find the remote. Thank you.
我找不到遥控器,谢谢。
Phoebe: So, Scott asked me to come over for lunch today and I did.
对了,史考约我去他家午餐,我去了。
Joey: And?
然后…?
Phoebe: And we did.
我们做了。
Joey: All right Pheebs, way to go.
正点,菲比,好耶!
Phoebe: Yay me.
对呀。
Joey: So, so how did it happen?
怎么发生的?
Phoebe: Well, I finally took your advice and asked him what was going on.
我听了你的建议,问他到底怎么回事啊?
Joey: And what'd he say?
那他说什么?
Phoebe: He said he understands how sex can be like, a very emotional thing for a woman.
他了解性对女人而言呢,可以说是一件非常情绪化的事。
Phoebe: And he was just afraid that I was gonna get all, you know, like, 'ohh, is he gonna call me the next day' and, you know, 'where is this going' and, you know, blah-la-la-la-la, yeah.
他只是怕我会变得像…“第二天是否会打电话给我”,“我们会有结局吗”之类的。
Phoebe: He said he wanted to hold off until he was prepared to be really serious.
所以他说他想等到,他准备开始认真了以后再说。
Joey: Wow.
哇哦。
Phoebe: Yeah, so, I said, "OK, relax please," you know.
所以我说“放轻松好吗?”。
Phoebe: I mean, sex can be just about two people right there in the moment, you know, it's, if he wants to see me again he can call and if not, that's fine too. So after a looooot of talking...
我是说,性可以只是,两个人一时的感觉。若他想再见我,可以打电话给我,如果不想的话也没关系。所以在长谈之后…
Phoebe: I convinced him.
我说服他了。
Joey: Let me get this straight. He got you to beg to sleep with him, he got you to say he never has to call you again, and he got you think that this was a great idea.
让我先搞清楚。他让你求他跟你上床,他让你说,他永远不用再打电话给你。而且还让你觉得,这是一个好主意?
Phoebe: Um-hum.
嗯哼。
Joey: This man is my God.
我简直崇拜他。
Julie: Ooh, this one is cute, don't you think?
哦,这只太可爱了,你觉得呢?
Ross: Yeah. This one's cute and-and that one's cute and that one's cute...They're all cute. They're kittens. Let's just wrap it up and get the hell out of here.
是的,这只也是,那只也是...它们都太可爱了,这些小猫咪们,选一只就好了。
Julie: Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Ross: Yeah me, me? Sure. Yeah, yeah, yeah?
我吗?是的,是的,是吗?
Julie: Ross, honey, hey...I know that this a big step for us but I've got a feeling we're gonna be ok.
罗斯,亲爱的...我知道这是一大步,但是我想我们会很好的。
Ross: Yeah I know. I know. So um, do you have any cats that are really old or incredibly sick?
是的,我知道,我知道。你们有没有特别老,或者得了不知名疾病的猫?
Julie: Ross? I don't want one that is about to die.
我不想要那种马上就要死的。
Ross: Oh see, now we should've worked that out before we came down here.
我们应该来这里之前就商量好的。
Julie: Oook sweetie I am gonna to narrow it down to this one over here and this one with the stripes, ok?
好吧,亲爱的,我把范围缩小一下,这只,和这只带斑纹的。
Ross: yeah.
恩。
Julie: You pick!
你挑一只!
Ross: Uhm Wh, hey, I uh, I have to pick?
喔,嘿,我挑?
Julie: Yeah, whichever one you want!
是的,挑一只你想要的!
Ross: Oh I um. .I don't know. I mean it's not that easy to choose. You know? I mean both-both cats are-are beautiful and um. .funny...you know I am sure I'd be happy with either cat. I-I just. .
我不知道怎么挑。这个可不容易,所有的猫...都很漂亮,并且...可爱...我确定我对每只猫都很满意。
Julie: Well, do you wanna take both?
那么,你想两个都要?
Ross: Both? Both? I can't have two cats-I mean...Joey's the kinda guy who can have two cats.
两个?两个?我不能要两只猫!乔伊才是那种会要两只猫的人。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: I didn't get a cat.
我没有领养猫。
Rachel: Oh, that's um, interesting.
真有趣。
Ross: No, no it's not interesting. OK, it's very, very not interesting. It's actually 100 percent completely the opposite of interesting.
不,那一点都没有趣,那非常非常没有趣。事实上那百分之百是没有趣。
Rachel: Alright, I got it Ross.
好,我懂了,罗斯。
Ross: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你没有权利告诉我说,你曾经喜欢过我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
在我发现之前,我跟茱莉过得很快乐。
Rachel: Hey, I was doing great before I found out about you. You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
在我发现之前,我也过得很快乐。你以为看你跟茱莉那样,我心里好受吗?
Ross: Well then you should have said something before I met her.
你应该在我认识她之前说出来。
Rachel: I didn't know then. And how come you never said anything to me.
那时我不知道啊,那你为何从不对我说呢?
Ross: There was never a good time.
因为总没有机会。
Rachel: Right, you, you only had a year. And we only hung out every night.
对,你有一年机会,我们每晚都在一起混。
Ross: Not, not, not every night. You know, and...and it's not like I didn't try, Rachel, but all things got in the way, you know? Like, like Italian guys or ex-fiancés or, or, or Italian guys.
不是…每个晚上。而且我也不是没试过,瑞秋,但是每次都有事情发生,就像是意大利人啊…或者是前任的未婚夫啦…或者意大利人啊。
Rachel: Hey, there was one Italian guy, OK? and do you even have a point?
只有一个意大利人,你到底有没有重点啊?
Ross: The point is I...I don't need this right now, OK. It's, it's too late, I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
重点是,我现在已经不需要这个了,太迟了。我在跟别人交往,我很快乐,艘船起航了。
Rachel: Ok so what're you saying, you just sort of put away feelings or whatever the hell it was you felt for me?
所以你的意思是,你喜欢什么时候撇开对我的感情都可以吗?
Ross: Hey, I've been doing it since the ninth grade, I've gotten pretty damn good at it.
我从九年级就开始这样了,我早驾轻就熟了。
Rachel: Alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright Ross? -Ross: Fine.
那好,你尽管去做吧,罗斯。-好。
Rachel: I don't need your stupid ship.
我告诉你,我不需要你的蠢船。
Ross: Good. - Rachel: Good.
好。-好。
Rachel: And you know what, now I got closure.
你知道吗?我现在了结了。
Ross: Try the bottom one.
试试下面那个。
Chandler: Monica, it's 6:30 in the morning. We're not working out, it's over.
莫妮卡,现在是早上六点半,我们不再去运动,结束了。
Monica: No way, with one pound to go, Come on. We're working, we're moving, we're in the zone we're grooving.
怎么啦?只剩一磅,来啦!我们运动,我们移动,我们在其中舞动。
Chandler: OK, I don't, I don't mind the last pound. OK, in fact I kind of like the last pound. OK, so don't make me do anything that I'll regret.
我不在乎我的最后一磅,我很喜欢这最后一磅。所以不要逼我,做下终生遗憾的事。
Monica: Ooh, what'cha gonna do, fat boy, huh? What?
那你要做什么,肥仔?什么?
Chandler: Nothing, except tell you, uh, I think it's wonderful how much energy you have.
没什么,除了告诉你,我觉得你精力这么充沛真棒。
Monica: Well, thanks.
谢了。
Chandler: I mean, especially considering how tough it's been for you to find work.
尤其是想到,你现在去找工作多么得焦头烂额。
Monica: Well, you know.
好吧,这个...
Chandler: You know, I mean, you can't tell your parents you were fired because they'd be disappointed.
你不能告诉你父母你被开除了,因为他们会非常的失望。
Monica: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Chandler: And it's not as if you have a boyfriend's shoulder to cry on.
尤其你又没有男朋友,可以借肩膀让你哭。
Monica: Well no, but um...
没有,但是我…
Chandler: I mean, if it were me, I think I'd have difficulty just getting out of bed at all.
我是说,如果是我的话,我想我会连起床都会很困难。
Monica: You know, I try to stay positive...
我试着保持乐观...
Chandler: So, you, you feel like going for a run?
那么…你想出去跑一跑吗?
Monica: Alright.
好吧。
Chandler: Because, you know, you don't have to. If you want, you could just take a nap right here.
你不一定要去跑的,你可以在这里睡一下。
Monica: OK. Just for a little while.
只睡一小会儿。
Chandler: OK.
好。