Learn how to drive, lady!
去驾校学学开车啊,婆娘!
I will get to the meeting when I get there. I looked death in the face today.
等我准备好了再去开会。我今天和死神擦肩而过。
Hel-- hello. Yes, I would like to leave a message.
喂,好的,我想留个言。
My husband ordered an eggshell dryer...not talc, not parchment, eggshell.
我丈夫之前预定了一台蛋壳色烘干机...不是爽身粉色,不是羊皮纸色,是蛋壳色的。
You're home early. What happened to you?
你今天回来要早些啊。这是怎么了?
Doesn't matter. So, I called that appliance store, and I demanded that you get the dryer that you wanted.
那不重要。我打电话给那个家电卖场了,我要求他们务必把你想要的那台烘干机送到。
Oh, well, it must've worked because they're taking away the wrong one right now.
你的强硬态度一定奏效了,因为他们现在正把那台发错货的搬走呢。
Anything for you, princess.
愿意随时为你效劳,小公主。
Who's this guy? Get over here, sexy.
我都不认识你了?快过来,性感帅哥。
If you want to see sexy, I just...What is all over you?
如果你想见识下什么叫性感,我...你身上是什么啊?
Well, now you are.
现在应该是你的鼻涕吧。