I'm sorry. I didn't see him.
对不起,我没看到他。
Don't be. It's not your fault.
没必要,不是你的错。
I'm glad you stopped me.
我很高兴你阻止了我。
I'm gonna get you back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我这就把你送回尖端科研实验室。
Barry, dr. Wells. He he...
巴里,韦尔斯博士他……
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了。
Is Bette okay?
贝蒂没事吧?
No. Eiling killed her.
不,艾林杀了她。
She's glowing. She's gonna detonate.
她在发光,她要引爆了。
Oh my god, a mass that size, the explosion, it would be... Devastating.
天啊,那么大的质量,爆炸可能是毁灭性的。
Barry, you have to get her away from the city.
巴里,你得把她送到市区外。
But there's no time.
但是时间不多了。
Can I run on water?
我能在水上跑吗?
I built up enough speed to run up a building.
我积攒了足够的速度跑上楼壁。
How fast do I need to go to run on water?
我要多快才能在水上跑。
Assuming your weight 450 pounds of force per step for vertical suspension.
考虑到你的体重每一步需要承受450磅的力量。
Accounting for fluid drag.
根据流体阻力。
Approximately 650 miles an hour.
大约需要时速650英里。
You have to outrun the blast or you'll die too.
你还得需要抛出爆炸范围,不然你也会死。