Iris...Writing about this stuff, putting your name out there, It's dangerous.
爱瑞丝,写这些东西,署上名字非常危险。
So I'm asking you one last time, please, stop.
所以我想求你最后一次,求你,别写了。
And I am asking you one last time to tell me what is really going on with you.
我也最后求你一次,告诉我你到底是怎么回事。
Why am I the only one of us who's interested in this?
为什么只有我一个人对这件事感兴趣?
I guess, just, all this stuff with my family, i finally just put it behind me.
我想只是发生在我家人身上的事,我终于能将其置之脑后了。
I'm asking you to also.
我也请求你放下这件事。
That may have been how this started, but it's about something more than that for me now.
开始时可能是这样,但是现在这件事对我来说已经不止这样了。
Whoever this streak is, wherever he comes from, I am not stopping until the rest of the world believes in him.
不管闪电侠是谁,不管他是从哪来,我会一直寻找,直到大家都相信他的存在。
Maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while. Yeah.
也许这段时间我们还是先别见面了。嗯。
Can I get another club soda, please?
可以再给我一罐苏打水吗?