手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第14集 三十岁(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Okay! You know what? I realized it was stupid to get upset about not having a husband and kids. All I really needed was a plan. See I wanna have three kids.

你知道吗?为没有先生和小孩就不高兴,是很蠢的。我只需要一个计划。我想生三个小孩。
Phoebe: Oh let me guess, and you wanna have them all at the same time and you wanna have them for your brother.
我猜,你是想一次生三个,而且给你弟弟生对吧?
Rachel: As I was saying. I should probably have the first of the three kids by the time I'm 35. which gives me five years. So, if I wanna have my kid when I'm 35, I don't have to get pregnant until I'm 34. Which gives Prada four years to start making maternity clothes! Oh wait, but I do want to be married for a year before I get pregnant.
就是说,我应该在35岁以前生第一个。这样我还有五年。如果我35时要生孩子,34岁前一定要怀孕。普拉达还四年时间帮我准备孕妇装!但是,我希望在怀孕时至少已结婚一年。
Monica: Really! That long? ! Look all you want, it's happening!
当真?这么久?你的心愿,在我们身上应验了!
Rachel: No, so I don't have to get married until I'm 33! That's three years, that's three whole years. Oh, wait a minute though. I'll need a year and a half to plan the wedding, and I'd like to know the guy for a year, year and a half before we get engaged. Which means I need to meet the guy by the time I'm thirty.
我到33岁再结婚就好。我还有3年。不过,等一下。我需要一年半来筹备婚礼。我希望能认识这个人一年至一年半再订婚。这表示我必须在30岁时认识这个人。
Ross: Which is fine! Because you just turned twenty-eight!
没有问题,因为你才刚满28!
Rachel: No! Ross, no! It is not fine! According to my plan I should already be with the guy I wanna marry!
不!罗斯!问题大了!根据计划,我现在就应该和我要嫁的对象在一起了。
Joey: Will you quit hogging it!
该我了!
Rachel: I'm telling you it's like watching Bambi learn how to walk.
我告诉你,这就好像看着小鹿学走路。
Ross: You're drunk! Mom and dad are gonna be mad! Maybe I'm a little drunk.
你醉了!爸妈一定会大发雷霆!我好象也有醉意。
Joey: Hey! Are those crab cakes? Did I not tell you to come straight to me when more crab cakes were ready?
嘿!那是蟹饼吗?我不是告诉你,蟹饼好了直接端给我?
Chandler: How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Monica: You are so handsome! I wanna make love to you right here, right now!
你好帅!我想在此时此地和你嘿咻!
Ross: I really wish that you wouldn't.
你还是忍一忍的好。
Chandler: Now all you have to do is just get through a little bit more, okay? Then we can put you in bed, okay? Just smile and don't talk to anyone.
再撑一下子,好吗然后我就抱你上床睡。保持微笑,不要和任何人说话。
Phoebe: Speech! Speech! Let's hear from the birthday girl! Huh?
讲两句!讲两句!让生日的姑娘讲两句!
Chandler: Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Don't you see? Everyone's looking at me! The plan's working! I didn't even have to take off my top yet!
看见吗?大家都在看我。阴谋得逞!我连上衣还没脱呢,就吸引了目光!
All: Speech! Come on Monica! Come on! Come on! Speech!
讲两句!莫妮卡讲两句!快!快!讲两句!
Mr.Geller: Hey Chandler, you can't keep your hands off her for one second!
钱德勒,你对她真是爱不释手呢!
Mrs.Geller: Oh-ho, I think it's nice.
这很甜蜜。
Chandler: I think it's necessary.
这很必要。
Monica: I wanna thank you all for coming. My family and my friends.
感谢大家前来,各位亲朋好友。
Monica: I really like to say that I'm…
我真想说,我
Monica: You know what I'd really like to say? I'm drunk! That's right mom and dad. Your little Harmonica is hammered! And guess what! I've been drunk before! And I've smoked a cigarette! You know what! You know what! It's all okay. It's okay because I turned thirty today. And, and I can do anything I want! Because I am a grown up.
知道我真想说什么吗?我醉了!爸妈,我不再是乖乖女!而且!猜猜怎么着,我以前也喝醉过。我抽过烟。你知道!你知道!没关系!没关系!因为我今天满30岁了。我想做什么就做什么!因为我是成年人了。
Phoebe: Okay quick, help me get this off!
好,快,替我脱掉!
Joey: Yeah!
好!
Phoebe: I lost a whole year! I can't believe it! This is so unfair!
我损失了整整一年!我不信!这太不公平!
Joey: Come on, Pheebs, it'll be okay.
菲比,没有关系的。
Phoebe: Will it? Will it? ! I mean, how would you feel if you found out you were 31?
是吗?是吗?如果你发现你突然31岁了,你会有什么感觉?
Joey: That's not gonna happen. No. Because we have a new deal!
不可能。我和上帝有了新约定!
Phoebe: Plus, it totally ruined my schedule! I haven't done any of the things I wanted to do by the time I was 31!
还有,这毁了我的计划!我还没做那些我31岁前想做的事。
Joey: Like what?
像什么?
Phoebe: Like okay. I haven't met any Portuguese people! I, I haven't had the perfect kiss! And I haven't been to sniper's school!
像是我还不认识任何葡萄牙人。完美之吻还是没发生。我还没去上狙击手学校!
Monica: Phoebe, you know why don't we just go upstairs and have some birthday cake?
菲比,上楼吃蛋糕好吧?
Phoebe: No, I just feel like being by myself for a while. All right? I'll see you guys later. Thanks.
我想单独呆一会,好吗?待会见,谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, poor Pheebs.
可怜的菲比。
Joey: Hey, you know what you guys? I think I'm gonna go walk her home.
嘿,伙计们知道吗?我想我得去送送她。
Monica: Oh man!
哦天!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: He's gonna eat the cake!
他会把蛋糕吃了!
Joey: Pheebs! Wait up! Listen, close your eyes.
菲比!等等我!闭上眼睛。
Joey: That's one thing you can cross off your list.
你的心愿清单上,可以划掉一条了。
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
对。
Joey: Oh, and plus I'm 1/16th Portuguese.
另外我有1/16葡萄牙血统哦。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Ross: Okay, is everybody clear? We're gonna pick it up and move it. Now all we need is teamwork, okay? We're gonna lift the car and slide it out. Lift and slide!
好,大家都清楚了?我们要将它抬起来,然后移动它。我们要团结一心。抬起这台车。把它弄出来。抬起来滑出来。抬和滑!
Rachel: Ross, I really don't think…
罗斯,我真的不觉得这
Ross: Lift! And slide!
抬!滑出去!
Chandler: Okay, here we go.
好吧,开始。
Ross: All right everyone, lift! And slide!
好的,大家一起来。抬起来!滑出来!
Rachel: Hey Joey.
嘿,乔伊。
Joey: Oh, come on Rach! My turn just started!
拜托,瑞秋!才刚轮到我!
Rachel: Actually, I just wanna talk to Tag.
其实我是要和泰格说话。
Joey: Oh. Okay. Hey, can I ride this outside?
好,我可以到外面溜吗?
Rachel: Whatever! Okay, I'm not your mother.
随你便,我又不是你妈。
Rachel: Not in the street!
不要到街上!
Tag: How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?
觉得怎么样?有没有觉得好一点?
Rachel: Yeah, I'm doing okay. I'm…let's talk.
有,我很好,我我们谈谈。
Tag: What's up?
什么事?
Rachel: Oh Tag, you're such a great guy and we have so much fun together but I don't…
泰格你真是个好男人,我们在一起很开心。可是我
Tag: Wait! I think I see where you're going, but before you say anything else, can I just say one more thing?
等一下!我想我知道你要做什么。在你说任何话之前,我可以先说一件事吗?
Rachel: Well said. And a good example of the fun I was referring to, but I just think I'm past the point where I think I can you know, just have fun.
说得很好。我们那么开心,有吻为证。不过我已经过了开心就好的阶段了。
Tag: Rachel, don't do this. This is just because you're turning thirty.
瑞秋,别这样。这只是因为你30岁了。
Rachel: Yeah, it is! But you're just a kid! I mean you're 25!
是的。而你只是个孩子!你才25岁!
Tag: Twenty-four actually.
其实是24岁。
Rachel: Oh God! You know what I wish? I wish you were six years older. Well actually, if I'm wishing for stuff, I actually wish I was six years younger.
老天!你知道我会许的什么愿?我希望你比现在大6岁。假如真要许愿,其实我希望自己年轻6岁。
Tag: Me too.
我也是。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm sorry.
是啊,对不起。
Chandler: Hey! How'd it go?
嘿!谈得怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, if I only want two kids, can I keep him for another year?
如果只要两个孩子,能不能把他再留一年?
Phoebe: You did the right thing.
你的决定没错。
Joey: I don't like this anymore.
我厌倦这玩意儿了。
Chandler: Well, here we are, just a bunch of thirty year olds.
我们在这儿,一群30岁的人。
Ross: Do you realize in ten years we're gonna be 40?
你知道再过10年,我们就40岁了?
Joey: Why God? ! Why are you doing this to us? !
为什么!上帝!这样对我们?!
Ross: Yes! My baby's finally free!
哈!宝贝车总算解脱了!
Joey: All right! Start it up! Let's go!
好极了!发动!我们走!
The Man In The Sportscar: How hot are we?
我们拉不拉风?
Ross: You wanna buy a car?
你要买车吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
crab [kræb]

想一想再看

n. 蟹
v. 捕蟹,使横行
n.

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。