Pretty sweet spot for wasting Skitters.
这位置收拾突击者不错
Put a shooter up on the roof with a barrett.
屋顶上布一个枪手
Yeah, a .50-cal will put a hole through anything.
是啊,点50的神器什么都能穿透
Maybe get a cross fire going with that dry cleaner right there.
或许能在干洗店那边组织一股交叉火力
While you kids get that started,
你们那边打起来后
me and the brain trust, we'll get the cooties' attention.
我和智囊团负责吸引它们注意
We'll come back to the north side.
最后向北边撤退
Get out of the truck! Take cover! Get out of the truck! Do it now! Get down!
离开卡车,找掩护。离开卡车,快。趴下
Not the Harley!
敢炸老子哈雷
Pope! Stop! Stop! Come on, man. Let it go, bro. Let it go! Come on!
珀普,住手,住手。好了,伙计,让它走。让它走。快
What the hell went wrong?
出了什么事
Damned if I know. Never even got off a shot.
要是我知道就好了,一枪都没打出去
They're onto us. There's something else.
它们盯上了我们,还有其他情况
The way they kept laying fire into the truck after we bugged out it's like that was the target.
在我们撤出之后,它们一直瞄准卡车攻击,好像卡车才是它们的目标
We know they can pick up heat.
我们知道它们能感应热源
Could be the engine is what got their attention.
有可能是引擎引起它们的注意
First time they've targeted vehicles.
它们第一次把车辆当作目标
First time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
With these Beamers on constant patrol...
有这些激光飞船经常巡逻
We're screwed and blued, and you can kiss this ambush plan goodbye.
我们就完蛋了,你的伏击计划完蛋了
If we can't run our trucks, we're not mobile.
如果我们不开车,便没有机动性
The Skitters got to know we're close. Won't be long before they catch our scent.
突击者就知道我们在附近。很快就会发现我们