I don't care what you wanted from us.
我不在乎你想从我们这里得到什么
There must have been a way to get it peacefully.
肯定能通过和平的办法得到
You didn't even try to talk to us before the attack.
你在攻击之前甚至没尝试和我们谈话
This was never a negotiation.
这绝不是谈判
That's why we'll never stop fighting you.
所以我们永远不会放弃抵抗
We have no patience for empty bravado.
我们没耐心虚张声势
So those are our alternatives -- Live as prisoners or die?
那么我们就这么多选择吗?要么为囚,要么就死
Why would you expect better from us than you do from yourselves?
你们自己都是这样做的,为什么还要我们仁慈一些
Because I look around this ship, at the technology that brought you from another world,
因为观察了一下这艘船,还将你从另一个世界带到这里的技术
and I want to believe that only an advanced species could have achieved so much.
我也想相信只有先进的种族才能达到这样的水平
But I would be wrong.
但是我也许错了
You wil lead your people to the neutral zone. No.
去把你的人带到保护区。不
Then the choice has been made.
这就这么定了
I would be careful about drawing too many lessons from the past.
我会很注意吸取过去的教训
Why is that?
什么这么说
Because our history has yet to be written.
因为我们的历史尚未定局