Look, the last person who got any kind of bounce out of Afghanistan was your friend Tanya Vanderpoel.
听着,上一个从阿富汗得到过消息的人就是你的朋友谭雅·范德普尔
She's actually got me over a barrel thanks to that drone story.
多亏了那个无人机故事 他还帮我摆脱了一个困境
What do you mean, "over a barrel"?
摆脱困境是什么意思
She's London, Kim.
她在伦敦,金姆
You're hiring Tanya. Yes.
你要请谭雅 对
I assumed you two flew here together.
我以为你们是一起飞过来的
She's here.
她在这
I'm sorry, you started talking to her before the UAV strike?
对不起,在UAV攻击之前 你就跟她有联系了?
Is UAV a drone?
UAV无人机?
Hello! Where are you going?
你好,你去哪?
Oh, I know.
我知道
Oh, fuck.
该死
I don't know what to say to you.
我不知道要跟你说什么
I'm sorry. I fucked up.
对不起,我搞砸了
Did you go to the Tribals because you were in a contract negotiation?
你去部落是不是因为要去商量合同?
Dude, I'm not stealing your job, okay?
伙计,我不会偷走你的工作,好吗
Tanya, this is not about my fucking job.
谭雅,这跟我的工作没关系
We have to make good calls, right?
我们应当作出恰当的决定,对吗
And now Andy lost an eye and Jaweed is dead.
安迪失去了个眼睛,贾维德死了
Christ, man, we've both fucking made mistakes!
天啊,我们都犯过错
No. Tell me you didn't go to the Tribals because of a contract.
不,告诉我你去部落 不是为了合同
You would have done exactly what I did if Jaweed had gone to you.
如果贾维德去找你,你会做 跟我完全相同的事
No. I'm not you.
不,我不是你
Do you remember your first embed?
记不记得你第一次外勤?
You interviewed a young Marine?
你采访了一个年轻的海军陆战队员?
Coughlin? Yes. What?
考夫林?对
Yeah, well, after they aired your story, where you used his soundbite about not loading his rifle, they sent him to Helmand.
他们播出你的故事后 你用了一小段他说步枪没有上膛的话 他们把他送到赫尔曼德去了
And he got his legs blown off.
他在那被炸断了腿
So I hear.
我是这么听说的