I'm not really surprised she chased the story.
她追踪这个故事我并不感到吃惊
That's what we do. That's what you do.
那就是我们的工作 那就是你的工作
I would do it. Sorry.
换成我也会去 对不起
Goddamn it, I'm tired.
该死,我累了
You booked your return yet? 'Cause you could come through Glasgow if you wanted. I'll meet you.
你订了回程机票吗 因为如果愿意你可以来格拉斯哥 我会去找你
What? No. What about Badakhshan?
什么? 不,巴达克山怎么样?
Badakhshan, that will keep because the fucking pass is still snowed in.
巴达克山,那可以等等 因为该死的山路还被大雪封着
I need that story. I need a hit, all right?
我需要那个故事,我需要 一次成功,好吗
I need something so that Geri doesn't decide I'm more useful as an ottoman in her fucking office.
我需要点东西,这样盖里就不会认为我不如她办公室里那个土耳其恶人有用
What you need, Kim, is some time out of the bubble.
金姆,你需要的是站在局外看事情
You'd better get ready. I'm fucking making love to you to bagpipe versions of Sade songs.
你最好做好准备,因为我要用风笛版的萨德歌曲向你表白
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Really? You'll meet me in Glasgow?
真的?你会去格拉斯哥找我?
Yeah, I'll meet you in Glasgow.
好,我去格拉斯哥
I'll get the next flight.
我搭下一班飞机
Okay.
好
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Hey, Antoine. Where have you come from? I thought you were in Badakhshan.
嘿,安托万 你从哪来的? 我还以为你在巴达克山
I was. Drove back overnight.
本来是,连夜飞回来的
Wait, what? The pass is open?
等等,什么?通路打开了?
Oui. For now.
对,暂时的