Monica: Cute PJ's! You're really living it up here in London huh?
睡衣小可爱!你还真像在伦敦住家呢,哈?
Chandler: Well I was exactly expecting company after 9:15.
我还以为不会有人来了,毕竟现在都9点15分了。
Monica: Is Joey here?
乔伊在吗?
Chandler: Well, last time I saw him he was heading out the door with the bride's maid and a bucket of strawberries. So you're not still upset about what that guy told you are you?
最后一次见他、是和伴娘一起,还拿着一桶草莓出去了。所以你该不是还在为那人说的话难受吧?
Monica: Wouldn't you be?
换你不生气吗?
Chandler: Well, look it's been a really emotional time you know, and you've had a lot to drink. And you've just got to let that go okay? I mean you were the most beautiful in the room tonight!
你这段时间情绪很不稳定,又喝了不少。你就别再纠结了,好吗?你是今晚宴会上最美的女人!
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: You kidding? You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms… Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's going on? You and I just made out! You and I are making out?
那还用说?在大多数地方你都是最美的女人…喔!喔!喔!怎么回事?咱俩刚刚亲嘴了!咱俩在亲嘴吗?
Monica: Well, not anymore.
哦,已经没有了。
Chandler: But we don't do that.
可我们之前没亲过。
Monica: I know, I just thought it would be fun.
我知道,我只是觉得会挺好玩的。
Chandler: How drunk are you?
你有多醉了?
Monica: Drunk enough to know that I want to do this. Not so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage.
醉得想要你。但还没醉得神志不清,所以你不必为揩我的油而感到内疚。
Chandler: That's the perfect amount!
不多不少恰恰好!
Monica: You know what's weird?
你知道奇怪在哪儿吗?
Chandler: What?
哪儿?
Monica: This doesn't feel weird!
感觉一点都不奇怪!
Chandler: I know.
对啊。
Monica: You're a really good kisser.
你真是接吻高手。
Chandler: Well, I have kissed over four women. Do you wanna get under the covers?
哦,我吻过不止四个女人。你想钻到被子里面吗?
Monica: Do I.
嗯。
Monica: Wow! You are really fast!
哇!你动作好快啊!
Chandler: It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.
速度快让你印象深刻,对我来说是好兆头。
Monica: We're gonna see each other naked.
我们要裸程相见了。
Chandler: Yep!
对!
Monica: Do you wanna do it at the same time?
同时看吧?
Chandler: Count of three?
数到三?
Monica and Chandler: One, two, three.
一,二,三。
Chandler: Well I think it's safe to say that our friendship is effectively ruined.
我想可以毫不夸张的说,我们的友谊算是彻底毁了。
Monica: Eh, we weren't that close anyway.
嗯,反正我们也不是那么要好。
Chandler: Joey, Joey, Joey!
乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Chandler: Hey Joe! I was just watching a movie.
嘿乔伊!我正在看电影。
Joey: Oh, dude I'm so sorry!
噢,老兄,我很抱歉!
Chandler: No! No! No!
不!不!不是的!
Joey: Hey no-no-no-no! It's cool! It's cool! I'll only be a second, I'm still with my bride's maid, I just…Where are those condoms you brought?
不!不!不!嘿,没关系的!我只呆一下,我还和伴娘一块呢,你买的那些避孕套呢?
Chandler: They're in my bag over there.
在那边,我的包里。
Chandler: Could you leave me one?
可以留一个给我吗?
Joey: For just you?
你一个人还要用?
Chandler: Yeah.
对。
Joey: All right, here you go buddy. Go nuts.
好吧,给你,老兄。好好快活吧。
Joey: That's what that was? !
原来是这么回事呀?!
Joey: Oh Can you imagine if I hadn't left you that last one? You two might've never gotten together. Oh oh! Could you imagine if I sent that hooker up to the room like I was gonna? ! It's like it was in the stars!
能想象要是当时没留一个套子给你?你们两个也许永远也不会在一起。能想象假如当时,我像想的那样,叫个妓女去你房间?!这就像是全靠运气呢!
Phoebe: Yeah, it's totally meant to be. Tell him who you originally wanted to hook up with that night.
是啊,这确实是命中注定。告诉他,你那晚本想勾搭谁。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Phoebe: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Who did you originally want to hook up with?
你最初想和谁搞上?
Monica: Okay, fine, but please don't be upset! Okay? I was really depressed okay? And really drunk! I just wanted something stupid and meaningless. I just wanted just sex. So, when I went to your room that night I was actually looking for Joey.
好,我说,但别不高兴!我当时真的很郁闷,而且烂醉如泥。我想做点毫无意义的蠢事,只想找个炮友。所以那晚我到你们房间,其实是想找乔伊。
Joey: Yeah baby! No baby!
这就对了,宝贝!不,宝贝!
Chandler: Oh, my God. You came to the room looking for Joey? Were you planning on telling me this?
我的天啊。就是说你去我们房间要钓的是乔伊?你有没有想过要告诉我?
Monica: No because it didn't seem important.
没有,我觉得这不重要。
Chandler: It's not important? It's not important? ! If it wasn't for a bride's maid you'd be marrying him not me!
这不重要?!如果没有那伴娘,你现在要嫁的是他,而不是我!
Monica: No! Do you know how unbelievably glad I am that Joey was not there that night? !
不对!你知道,我现在有多庆幸那晚乔伊不在吗?!
Joey: Hey! Now I'm a man of the cloth, but I still have feelings!
嘿!我现在是牧师,但我还是有感觉的!
Chandler: Look there is no way you're doing this wedding now. Okay?
现在你更不可能主持我们的婚礼了。
Joey: What? ! That's not fair! It's not my fault! I was off with my bride's maid! And who's to say I would've even said yes? ! I mean I would've said yes.
什么?!太不公平了!又不是我的错!我又不在那儿,我和伴娘在一起!谁说我就会答应她?!我会答应的。
Joey: Chandler look you are making way to big a deal out of this, all right? Look, everything worked out okay!
钱德勒,你把这事儿看得太严重了。现在不是一切都很好!
Chandler: Okay, it's just weird! Okay? I don't want to be standing their saying my vows and then having the mental image of you and Monica! I need…I don't know what I need. I need a walk.
好吧,就是觉得怪!我不想站在那儿说誓词时,脑子里全是你和莫妮卡的画面。我要…我不知道要干什么。我要去走走。
Monica: Wait Chandler come on, let's…it's not a big deal!
等一下,钱德勒,这没什么大不了。
Chandler: It is to me. You wanted to sleep with Batman, and instead you had to settle for Robin.
对我很重要,你本想和蝙蝠侠上床,结果用罗宾打发了。
Joey: This is crazy.
这太扯了。
Phoebe: I know! Robin is so gay!
我知道!罗宾绝太弯了!
Rachel: So now what have we agreed?
我们都说好了?
Ben: No more pranks.
不再搞恶作剧了。
Rachel: And what else?
还有呢?
Ben: That you and daddy were not on a break.
你和爸爸当时还没有分手。
Rachel: Very good.
非常好。
Ross: Rachel! What are you doing here?
瑞秋!你怎么来了?
Rachel: I'm just visiting my good friend Carol.
来看我好朋友卡罗尔。
Ross: Your good friend?
你的好朋友?
Rachel: Yeah!
对!
Ross: What's her last name?
她姓什么?
Rachel: Carol·Lesbian?
卡罗尔·蕾丝边?
Ross: Nice.
很好。
Ross: By the way, that line down my face. The line that prompted a student in my last class of the day to say: "Dude, don't you ever wash your face?"
还有,我脸上那条线。今天最后一堂课,一个学生对我说"老兄 你从来不洗脸吗?"。
Rachel: All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
好吧,我很抱歉没有告诉你。
Ross: Listen, I don't want you teaching my son that stuff anymore. Okay?
听着,我不希望你再灌输这些鬼把戏给我儿子。知道了吗?
Rachel: Fine. Fine, but I'll have you know that once I taught him that stuff he called me Fun Aunt Rachel. And I loved being Fun Aunt Rachel.
好吧。好吧,但我要告诉你,一旦我教他那些东西,他会叫我"有趣的瑞秋阿姨"。我喜欢做"有趣的瑞秋阿姨"
Ross: I'm glad you guys were bonding but I…
你们两个亲密愉快、我很高兴,但…
Rachel: Look he doesn't have any brothers or sisters, somebody's gonna have to teach him this stuff! And I haven't taught him anything that a normal 6-year-old doesn't know anyway!
他又没有兄弟姐妹,总得有人教他这些东西!我又没有教他六岁孩子不该会的东西!
Ben: Crap!
屁话!
Rachel: I gotta go!
我得走了!
Chandler: Hey. Do you want this scone? It came for me but it would probably rather sleep with you!
嘿。你要这块烤饼吗?是给我的,但它可能更想和你睡!
Joey: Come on nothing even happened! I just…I don't want you to be upset.
别这样,明明什么都没发生!我只是不想惹你生气。
Chandler: How can I not be upset? Okay? I finally fall in love with this fantastic woman and it turns out that she wanted you first!
我怎么能不生气,我终于和一位如此难得的女人坠入爱河。可她最初想要的却是你!
Joey: Yeah for like a half an hour one night!
只是某晚的那半小时而已。
Joey: Chandler, she wants you for the rest of her life! we look at you and we see you together and it just it fits. You know? And you just know it's gonna last forever.
钱德勒,她想和你共度一生。我们看着你们,相知相爱在一起,就是好般配,你知道吗?我们知道你们一定会相伴到老。
Chandler: That's what you should say.
那就是你该说的。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: When you're marrying us, that's what you should say.
当你主婚的时候,那就是你该说的话。
Joey: Really? I can do it?
真的?我能主婚?
Chandler: I'd love it if you would do it.
我很愿意让你主婚。
Chandler: But those are the words! Those exact words!
不过你到时就要说那段话!一字不差!
Joey: But I don't know remember exactly but, It's pretty much about having and giving and sharing and receiving.
我记不太清了 不过,基本上是关于拥有与付出分享与接受。
Joey: So are guys doing okay?
你们和好了吗?
Chandler: Yeah, we talked and Monica made me see that I over reacted a little bit and some things in life are more important.
好了,我们谈了一下,莫妮卡让我知道我反应有些过激了,生命中有些事更重要。
Monica: Yeah baby!
这就对了,宝贝!
Phoebe: I'm really glad you guys are okay but, I just keep thinking what would happen if you two actually had hooked up.
很高兴你们没事了,但我一直在想,如果你们两个在一起会是什么样子。
Monica: Honey! Dinner's ready!
亲爱的!晚饭好了!
Fat Joey: What's my little chef got for me tonight?
我的小厨师今晚给我做了什么?
Monica: Your favorite!
你最喜欢的!
Joey: Ho-ho-ho, fried stuff with cheese!
奶酪油炸食品!
Monica: Yep! And lot's of it!
做了许多许多!
Fat Joey: Thanks sweetheart. Give me a little sugar here.
谢谢,亲爱的。来亲一个。
Monica: In we go.
来来来。
Fat Joey: How you doing?
你好吗?
Ross: Hey I'm sorry to do this to you again, but is there any way you can look after Ben for a little bit? I've got this meeting at school. And he asked for his, 'Fun Aunt' Rachel, so…
抱歉要再麻烦你一次,你可以替我照顾一下本吗?学校里要开会。他说要找"搞笑的"瑞秋阿姨。所以…
Rachel: Oh! Well of course I will watch him! We have fun, don't we Ben?
当然可以。我们会玩得很开心,本,是不是?
Ross: Okay, I'll see you later pal.
好,待会见。
Rachel: Oh, okay. Wait a minute. Ben, I can't do it.
哦,好的。本,我不能这么做。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: You've got something here on your back.
你背后有点东西。
Ross: What? That's great. That is great. What did we just finish talking about Ben? !
什么?真好,好极了。本,我刚才跟你说什么来着?
Ben: What did we just finish talking about Ben? !
本,我刚才跟你说什么来着?
Ross: All right, that's it! Come! you! no! You are in big trouble young man!
我忍无可忍了,过来。你麻烦大了,小伙子!
Ross: Ben, come here! I am not kidding!
本,过来!我没跟你开玩笑!
Rachel: You gotta stop doing…My God!
你不能再…我的天啊!