Lance. The Triad have hired a contract killer.
兰斯。三合会雇了个职业杀手
Yeah? You mean the one you put in the morgue?
是吗,你说停尸房那个
Congratulations, you're the talk of the station again.
恭喜,你又成警察局的谈资了
They hired one, they're going to hire another, Detective.
他们雇了一个,就会再雇一个,探长
Who's your target?
知道会雇谁吗
I'm trying to find out but I'm hitting dead ends.
我在努力查,但没有线索
I need you to put your people on it.
我希望你的人也着手调查
My people don't work for you. And come to think of it, neither do I.
我的人可不是你的手下。对了,我也不是你的手下
It's not about you and me, Detective. It's about saving a life.
这不是你我之间的事,探长。而是性命攸关的大事
Call me back when you got a name.
查出是谁了再打给我
Hall. Yes, sir?
豪尔。有何吩咐,长官
You and me. We're going to catch that Vigilante.
你和我,我们去抓治安维持者
There are five exit routes from the main floor that need to be cut off.
主楼层的5个出口都得堵死
Once the fire alarm goes off, we'll have less than 30 seconds
一旦火警铃响,我们得在30秒内
to disable Merlyn's private security and force him outside with the others.
解决掉Merlyn的贴身保镖,迫使他和人流一起出去
Once he's outside... The rest will be up to Mr. Lawton.
等他出去了,剩下的活儿罗通先生来干
Roger that.
明白