I hope you like barbecue.
希望你爱吃烤肉
Well, don't fall over yourself thanking me for spending six hours up a tree so you can eat.
不用太过感恩,我在树上埋伏了6小时,给你弄了口吃的
What? Great. I'll eat later.
你说啥?很好,我一会儿吃
You've been on that for days. Give it a rest.
你都鼓捣几天了,歇会儿吧
It's because I can do this.
我能弄好
Sure, kid. When pigs fly. You're kidding me.
是啊,除非母猪会飞。没开玩笑吧
Can you clean this up?
声音能调清楚点吗
I don't know. I don't know how I got this far!
不知道,我不知道是怎么做到这一步的
Continue approach. Big jet 365.
继续靠近,大喷气机365
Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is wedgetail 325. Pilot and passenger down.
求救,求救,求救。我是楔子325。飞行员和乘客已罹难
Runway 2-7 right, wind, 2-7-0 degrees, 10 knots.
2-7跑道就绪,有风 2-7-0度,风速10节
I repeat...pilot and passenger down on the island of Lian Yu. Request immediate rescue.
重复一遍...飞行员和乘客已于炼狱岛罹难。请立即援救
Cleared to land,runway 2-7 right. Big jet 365. Damn!
可以着陆,2-7跑道就绪。大喷气机365。该死!
They can't hear us,and we can't call out. We're still trapped.
他们听不见我们说话,我们没法呼救。我们仍是困兽