Are you ok?It's like needles were piercing my skull, and then it just stopped.
你还好吗 就像有无数根针 刺入我的头骨 然后就停了
I saw at least 5 vampires go down.
我至少看到5个吸血鬼倒下了
They were taking them to your family's old building.
他们把吸血鬼带到你们家老宅里去了
It's the Gilbert device. It has to be.But how did he get it to work?
吉尔伯特的装置发挥了作用 肯定是 但他是怎么让装置运作的
Bonnie unspelled it.Maybe she didn't.She did. We saw her do it.
邦妮解除了它的魔力啊 或许她没有 她有 我们都亲眼看到了
No, no, no. He's right. Think about it.
不 不 不 他说的对 想想看
We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device That could protect people against vampires.
我们让邦妮将装置破坏掉 那装置可以保护人类 免遭吸血鬼的袭击
So we could protect you.And Damon. Vampires.
那样我们就可以保护你 还有达蒙 所有的吸血鬼
Where is Damon?I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started.
达蒙在哪里 我不知道 这一开始我就没见到他
Can you get my brother? Take him home?Of course. Let's go.
你能去接我弟弟 把他带回家吗 当然 我们走
Liz. Are you ok?There's a key in...what is going on?There's a key in my belt. I need you to get it.
莉兹 你还好吗 有把钥匙在 这到底是怎么回事 我的腰带上有把钥匙 你拿过来
Uhh. I've been looking everywhere for you.Something's happened to Richard.
我一直在到处找你 理查德出事了
They took him.Who took him?Your deputies. I...I don't understand.He's not a vampire.Let's go.
他们把他带走了 谁把他带走了 你的手下 我不明白 他又不是吸血鬼 我们走
Mayor.Is that you?What are you doing here?I'm a vampire.
镇长 是你吗 你在这儿干什么 我是个吸血鬼
What's your excuse?No, really.The vervain didn't affect you.
那你又为什么在这儿 不会吧 马鞭草对你不起作用
You're not a vampire.What the hell are you?
你不是吸血鬼 那你到底是什么