What are you doing here?Anna's dead.
你在这做什么 安娜死了
I figured that once they took her away.
他们带走她时 我就猜到了
I know you cared about her.Yeah, I did.I saw her killed.
我知道你很在乎她 没错 是的 我亲眼见她被杀
I was watching and all I could think about was,I wanted to help her.But I couldn't.
我眼睁睁看着 唯一能想到就是 我想救她的 却无能为力
Why are you telling me all this?
为什么告诉我这些
I took away your suffering once before.I can do it again.But it's your choice.
我曾经抹掉你的痛苦记忆 现在我还可以这么做 但现在选择权在你
Look...I know you think you took it away,But it's still there.
听着 我知道 你以为你抹掉了我的记忆 但其实痛苦还在
Even if I can't remember why,I still feel empty.Alone.
即使我记不起原因 但我仍然感到空虚 孤独
And making me forget won't fix it.It won't fix what's really wrong.
抹去我的记忆 却无法抚平我的伤痛 因为这无法抹去痛苦的根源
What I did to Vicki was wrong.Sorry for my part.
我对薇姬所做的事 是个错误 我很抱歉
Anna said that vampires don't have to feel pain;
安娜说 吸血鬼不用被痛苦折磨
that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity.
收起人性的一面 就可以不被感情左右
That's very true.Is it easier that way?Is what easier?Life.
没错 那样更轻松些吗 什么更轻松 生活