I'd say...Cybill Shepherd. Whoaaa! Really? Oh!
就好比…斯碧尔·谢波德(著名女演员兼模特)。哇塞!真的啊?哇!
So you guys in the movie? Or you just really paranoid?
你们是在电影里演出?还是你们有妄想症?
Hey, Sal? Hm? Jerry wants to know if the monkey's ready for the subway set.
沙尔?嗯?杰利想知道猴子可以上地铁那一幕了吗?
Excuse me? Jerry is the director? Which one's he?
请问一下,杰利是导演吗?他是哪一位?
The one in the director's chair? Gotcha.
坐在导演椅子上那位?我懂了!
Pheebs, walk with me. OK. Um, how come I'm walking with you?
菲比,跟我来!好。额,我干嘛要跟你走啊?
Well, we uh...we're just going over here so that...we can get away from a horrible flesheating virus!
我们走过来这里是为了远离那些可怕的嗜肉病毒!
For the love of God, woman, listen to me!
看在老天的份上,听我说!
Is he looking? Is he looking?
他有没有在看?有没有在看?
We've got a problem. Hi! Tell me.
我们遇到麻烦了。什么麻烦?
I can't do Chris' makeup. She refuses to acknowledge that she has mustache.
我没有办法帮克丽化妆。她不肯承认她长有胡子。
ls it bad? lt looks like when her eyebrows fell down. Got it.
很多吗?像她眉毛掉到嘴上似的。懂了。
Now, unless someone convinces her to let me bleach it, JeanClaud Van Damme is gonna be making out with Gabe Kaplan.
除非有人说服她,让我帮她漂白,否则尚格云顿(动作明星)就得跟加比卡普兰(大胡子男星)亲热了。
I'll talk to her. I hate actress.
我去跟她谈谈。我讨厌女演员。
Nice camouflage man. For a minute there, I almost didn't see ya.
哥们儿,伪装得不错,我刚才差点没看到你们。
Excuse me. Nahhhh...Whoaaa...
打搅一下。啊啊啊……(惊吓)哇哦……
Uh, is your name Chandler? Yes, yes, it is.
呃,你叫钱德吗?对,对啊,没错。
Chandler Bing. Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
钱德·宾。你认识我?还是你很会钓男人?
I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade? Glasses? I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse?
我是苏西·莫斯。四年级呀,戴眼镜的。我常常像拿手提包一样拿一包动物饼干。
Susie Moss! Right! Yeah! Wow! You look...Great job growing up.
苏西·莫斯!对呀,是呀。哇!你真是……女大十八变啊!
It's nice to see you not still wearing that denim cap with a lot of mirrors on it. Oh, right.
很高兴看到你不再戴那顶缀满小镜子的牛仔帽。是啊是啊。
Yeah, when I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.
升上五年级之后,我意识到自己并不是拉皮条的。
Remember the class play? You, you pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants?
还记得我们的班级演出吗?你掀起我的裙子,全礼堂的人都看到了我的内裤。
Yes. Back then, I uh, used humor as a defense mechanism. Thank God! I don't do that anymore.
对,那个时候我爱用幽默来保护自己。谢天谢地!我现在不再那样干了。
So? What have you been doing since childhood?
那么,从童年开始,你一直在干什么呢?
Well, um, I got a new belt. I wondered.
哦,我有了条新腰带。我很好奇哦。
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What? What? What? What?
天啊天啊天啊!怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?
It's JeanClaude Van Damme. I didn't know he was in this movie. He is so...hot! You think?
是尚格·云顿!我不知道他在这部电影里面。他好帅啊!真的吗?
The Muscles from Brussels? WhamBamVanDamme?
绰号“来自布鲁塞尔的肌肉“,悍将尚格·云顿!
Did you see Time Cop? No. Was he any good in it?
你看过“时空特警”吗?没有啊,他演得很好吗?
Rachel, he like, totally change time! Wow! So why don't you go talk to him? Oh, ya!
瑞秋,他完全改变了时空!哇塞!那你干嘛不去跟他搭讪!哦,拜托!
What? So you go over there, you tell him you think he's cute. What's the worst that could happen?
怎么了嘛?你过去告诉他,你觉得他很帅,最糟能怎样嘛?
He could hear me. Oh, come on.
他会听到的。哦,拜托!
Okay, I'm doing it for you. Oh, wait, don't, don't you dare! Don't! Don't! Tell him I cook!
好吧,我去帮你讲。瑞秋,等等,不要啊!不要!不要啦!告诉他我会做饭。
Excuse me. Hi! Hi! Um...This is gonna sound kind of goofy...but um...my friend, over there...who cooks, by the way, um...she thinks you're cute.
打搅一下。你好呀!你好!呃……这样会有一点怪怪的……但我那边那个朋友……她很会做饭,呃……她觉得你很帅。
You don't think I'm cute? I, I don't know, um...do you think you're cute?
你不这么觉得吗?我,我不知道,呃……你觉得你自己帅吗?
Okay, we're kinda getting off the track here. I was supposed to come here and tell you, my friend thinks you're cute.
哦,我们有点儿扯远了。我是过来告诉你,我朋友觉得你很帅。
So, what should I tell her? You can tell her I think her friend is cute.
那我该怎么回复她呢?你可以告诉她,我觉得她的朋友很可爱。
Stephen Hurs was the kid who eat everything for money. David Stein was the guy who had no elbows.
斯蒂芬赫斯是那个为了钱可以吃任何东西的小子。大卫斯坦是没有胳膊肘的那个。
Okay. Well then, who was the kid got caught masturbating?
好吧。那谁才是那个被发现手淫的家伙?
Okay, that's not what he was doing. He was looking for his bus money.
他并没有干那回事儿,好吗?他当时只是在找乘公交车的钱。
Makeup! Oh, that's me. I gotta go. Oh, um...okay.
化妆师!哦,叫我呢,我得走了。哦。呃,好的。
Um, so listen. How many times am I going to have to touch you on the arm before you ask me on a date?
呃,我说。我得摸你的手臂多少次,你才会开尊口约我啊?
Well, um, let's try one more. There you go. Say Ernie's, 8:00?
嗯,再试一次。好了。厄尼餐厅,八点钟如何?
I'll be there. And who knows, if things go well, maybe this time...I'll get to see your underwear.
我会准时到的。天晓得,如果一切顺利的话,或许这一次……我能看到你的内裤。
No one was around to hear that?
居然没人在旁边见证这一切?
So what'd he say? Ugh...What a jerk! I kept talking about you, and he kept asking me out.
他说了什么?真是浑蛋!我一直在跟他谈论你,可他却一直想要约我。
Naturally, you know, I said no. Aham. Thanks, anyway. He just kept asking...and asking, asking, asking...
我当然是说不行。啊哈。还是谢了。他一直想约我……约啊约啊约啊约……
Rachel, if...if you want to go out with him, you can. It...sounds like a big jerk to me, but if that's what you wanna do...
瑞秋,如果你想跟他约会的话,去吧。听起来是很混蛋,但如果那真是你想要的……
JeanClaude, she said yes! I'll see you tonight! Thank you.
尚格·云顿,她说好的!我们今晚见!谢谢啦!
And then JeanClaude took me to that place Crossroads and that′s where we hung out with Drew Barrymore. whoa!
然后尚格·云顿带我去了叫“十字路口”的地方,我们在那里跟茱儿·芭莉摩(女星)一起玩得很开心。哇!
Oh, man. She's so smokin'! She's got the greatest set of...No guys around, huh?
老兄,她好惹火!她有一对最正点的……这儿没其他男生啊?
Does anybody need anything? I'll have an espresso. Oh, actually, I'll get it. If I ask you to, you'll probably end up drinking it yourself.
有谁需要什么吗?我想来杯浓缩咖啡。哦,我还是自己去拿吧。叫你去的话,说不定最后会被你喝掉。
That was SO unfair. I know. Like you'd drink her coffee after what you did to her with Van Damme?
好过分哦。我知道啊!你跟尚格·云顿那样对她之后,还要喝她的咖啡?
Hey Joey, I have to cancel racquetball for tonight. That was Marcel's trainer. He′s gonna let me have him for a couple of hours.
乔伊,我要取消今晚的壁球。马修的训练师刚打来电话。他愿意让我跟马修单独相处几个小时。
You're blowing me off for a monkey? Hey, we can reschedule for Saturday. Yeah, unless you hook up with a bunch of pigeons.
你为了一只猴子失我的约?我们可以改星期六打呀。哼,除非你勾搭上了一群鸽子。
Hey! Stick a fork in me. I am done! Stick a fork what?
用叉子叉我,我熟了!用叉子什么?
Like when you're cooking a steak. Oh, okay, I don't eat meat.
像你煎牛排那样。哦,这样啊,我吃素的。
Oh then, how do you know vegetables are done? Well, you don't. You just, you eat them and you can tell.
那你怎么知道菜熟了呢?不知道啊。你吃的时候就知道了。
Okay, then eat me, I'm done! I've met the perfect woman. What?
好吧,那你吃我吧,我熟了。我遇见我的梦中情人了!什么?
Okay. We're sitting on her couch, we're fooling around and then suddenly she turns to me and says: "Did you ever want to do it in an elevator?" Oh my god!
我们坐她家沙发上,我们在亲热……突然她转过来对我说:“你有想过在电梯里做吗?” 我的神啊!
What did you say? I believe my exact words were @#%*&%...
那你怎么回她的?我相信我的回答是,@#%*&%……
I mean, I don't know what to say. How do you know if you wanna do that in an elevator? Oh, you just know.
我不知道要怎么回答。你怎么知道要不要在电梯里做啊?哦,你就是知道!
Oh, shoot! We gotta go. Got a reservation in 30 minutes. Oh, no no no,no no no no...You see? What I had planned shouldn't take more than two, three minutes, tops.
哦,糟糕!我们得走了。我们订的用餐时间在三十分钟之后。哦,等等,等等……我的计划最多绝对不会超过两三分钟的。
Two hundred seconds of passion! We gotta go. But um...here's an idea. Have you ever worn women's underwear?
两百秒钟的激情,我们得走了。但是,我有个主意。你有没有穿过女人的内裤呀?
Well, yes, actually. But um...they were my Aunt Edna's. And there were three of us in there.
嗯,事实上真的有穿过。但……那是我艾达姑妈的。且我们是三个人同时穿那一条。
Well, I was thinking it would be um...kind of sexy if...you wore mine tonight at dinner.
我在想,如果你今天去吃晚饭的时候穿我的内裤,会蛮性感的。
You want me to wear your panties? Could you?
你要我穿你的内裤?可以吗?
Well, if I was wearing your underwear, then um...what would you be wearing? You're swell!
如果我穿了你内裤,那……你穿什么?你忒棒了!
Okay. Got the music. Got the dinner. Oh, check it out. I made Marcel's favorite dish, banana cake...Wooo. With mealworm. Ahhh...
音乐准备好了,饭菜也好了。哦,快看。我做了马修最喜欢吃的香蕉蛋糕……哇哦!加了粉虫。啊啊啊!(惊吓加恶心)
Candle. Yeah! What do you think it's gonna happen here tonight?
蜡烛啊!是啊!你以为今天晚上这儿会有什么好事发生呀?
Oh hi, are you on your way over...Oh! No, no, no, I understand. I mean a monkey's gotta work. No, it's no big deal.
哦,你好,你们正要过来……哦!不会不会不会,我理解。我是说,猴子得工作嘛。没关系,这没什么大不了的。
It's not like I um...had anything special planned, you know. Yeah, okay. Okay, okay, bye!
又不是说……我计划了什么特别的。嗯,好的。好,好,再见!
Agh! I'm sorry, man.
哎!真遗憾。
Feel that? What? We passed the moment we should have stopped holding hands? Oh, yeah!
感觉到了吗?感觉到什么?我们是不是应该松开手了?哦,是的!
Okay Rachel, why don't you start talking first? Alright. I feel that this is totally unjustified. She gave me the green light, I did nothing but...
好吧瑞秋,你先来说吧。好啊。我觉得她太无理取闹了。我先征得了她的同意,我又没做什么……
Do you think I can't see you in the TV set?
你以为我在电视上看不见你吗?
Alright Monica, if there's something you would like to share...You know, you had no right to go out with him!
好,莫妮卡,你有什么话要说就……你知道吗?你没有权利跟他约会!
That is...the most ridiculous...You sold me out!
这真是……最荒唐的……你出卖了我!
I did not sell you out! Yes, you did! You absolutely sold me...Would you let me talk!
我才没有出卖你呢! 有,你就是出卖我了!你能不能让我把话讲完?
Did you just flick me? OK. Well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was just...Ow! That hurt!
你刚刚弹了我的头?你不让我把话说完,我只是想……嗷!好痛啊!
Quit flicking! Ow! You stop flicking! You flicked me first! Ow! Stop it! Ow!
别弹了!嗷!你别弹了!是你先弹我的!嗷!住手!嗷~
Oh! Right, OK! Let's not do this! Let's...Come on! Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Come on!
哦!好了!别这样嘛!我们……拜托!想些高兴的事儿!开心的事儿!拜托!
OK! Now I'm gonna kick some ass! Ow! Ow! Ow! All right. Now, I will let go, if you both stop.
好吧,我要开始教训人了!嗷嗷嗷……(疼痛)好吧。如果你俩都住手,我就放手。
What do you want? You want me to stop seeing him? Is that what you want? Aham!
你想怎样?你要我不再见他?这就是你想要的吗?对啊!
You want me to just call him up and tell him you're seeing him instead? Is that what you want? OK!
你要我给他打电话,告诉他你要替我去跟他约会吗?是这样吗?好呀!
Oh! That's what you want? Yes! Fine! Fine! There we go.
哦!那就是你想要的。对啊!好吧!好吧!这就对了嘛!
Ha! You know what? If we were in prison, you guys feel like my bitches.
哈!知道吗?我们要是在监狱里的话,你俩就像是我的女人。
Thanks for letting me tag along tonight, you guys. Forget about it.
谢谢你们带上我。客气啥。
How you doing there, squirmy? I'm hanging in. And a little out.
你感觉如何,扭动先生?我在坚持中。有些出来了。
So, assistant to the director? That's...an really exciting job. I mean, you must have a ton of cool responsibilities... I have nothing to do with the casting.
你是导演的助理?你的工作一定很有意思。我指的是,你一定有很多很酷的任务……我跟选角没有关系。
So what are you guys gonna eat?
你们大家想吃什么?
How come all I can think about is putting that ice in my mouth and...licking you...all over?
为什么我满脑子都想着把那冰块放进嘴里然后……舔遍你的……全身?
Because I went to an allboys high school, and God is making up for it?
因为我上的高中是男校,现在神要补偿我了?
I want you right here...right now! Right now, right here? Don't you think we're in kind of a public place?
我现在就想要你,此时,此刻!此时此刻?你不认为这里是公共场所吗?
They do have the shrimp.
他们真的有虾。
Meet me in the bathroom. I'm going to the bathroom now!
我在洗手间等你。我现在要去趟洗手间!
He likes to keep us in the loop.
他喜欢跟我们汇报一切。
Come on. Can't believe we're doing this.
进来呀!真不敢相信我们在做这事。
All right, mister. Let's see those panties. Alrighty.
好啦,先生。秀出你的内裤吧!遵命。