Hey, there. What? Nothing. I just heard something nice about you.
嗨。怎样?没什么。我刚听到你的好话。
Really? Richard! Rich,
真的?理查!
Your son isn't seeing anyone, is he? Not that I know of.
你儿子现在没女朋友吧?据我所知,没有。
Well I was thinking, why doesn't he give Monica a call?
我是在想… 他何不打个电话给莫妮卡?
That's an idea.
那……是个主意。
Well, actually, I'm already seeing someone. Oh? Oh? Oh...Oh!
事实上,我已经有男友了。哦?哦?哦…… 哦!
She never tells us anything. Ross, did you know Monica's seeing someone?
这孩子什么事都不讲。罗斯,你知道莫妮卡有男友了吗?
Mom, there are so many people in my life.
妈,我周遭有好多好多人。
Some of them are seeing people and some of them aren't. Is that crystal?
有些人有对象,有些人没有。那是玻璃的吗?
So who's the mystery man? Well, he's a doctor.
那个神秘男子是谁?他是个医生(跟“博士”同词)
A real doctor? No, a doctor of meat. Of course he's a real doctor. And he's handsome. And he's sweet, and I know you'd like him.
真正的医生吗?不,他是研究肉的。他当然是真的医生,而且他很英俊。人很好,我知道你会喜欢他。
Well, that's wonderful.
那太棒了。
Mom, it's okay.
妈,没关系。
It is, Judy.
没错,茱蒂。
Jack! Could you come in here for a moment? Now!
杰克!请你进来一下,好吗?现在!
Found it! I'll take that, Dad.
找到了。交给我,爸。
It seems your daughter and Richard are something of an item.
你女儿跟理查看来似乎是一对。
That's impossible. He's got a twinkie in the city.
那不可能,他在城里有个年轻小妞。
Dad, I'm the twinkie.
爸,我是那个年轻小妞!
You're the twinkie? She's not a twinkie!
你是那个年轻小妞?她不是!
All right, look you guys, this is the best relationship I've been in
好吧,听着,各位 这是我有过最棒的恋爱……
Oh, please! A relationship? Yes, a relationship!
拜托,恋爱?对,恋爱!
For your information, I'm crazy about this man. Really? Yes.
你们请听好,我为这个男人疯狂。真的?是的。
Am I supposed to stand here and listen to this on my birthday?
我生日还要站在这里听这些鬼话吗?
Dad, this is a good thing for me. And you even said yourself you've never seen Richard happier.
爸,这对我是件好事。你自己也说你没从见理查那么快乐过。
When did I say that? Upstairs in the bathroom, right before you felt up Mom!
我何时说的?楼上的卫生间,在你摸妈之前!
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Jack. Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!祝你生日快乐!祝你生日快乐,杰克。祝你生日快乐!
It looks so good! Oh, I love it.
好漂亮哦,噢,我好喜欢。
I know, so do l! Oh phoebe I'm so glad you made me do this.
我知道,我也是,菲比,我好高兴你逼我刺。
Okay, let me see yours. Let's see yours again.
让我看你的。我们再瞧瞧你的。
Pheobe we just saw mine. Let me see yours.
菲比,我的才刚看过,让我看你的。
Oh, no! It's gone! That's so weird. I don't know how, where it went.
不……不见了,好奇怪啊。不知道去哪里了。
You didn't get it. No.
你没刺?没。
Why didn't you get it? I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
你为什么没刺?对不起……
Phoebe how could you do this to me? This was all your idea!
菲比,你怎么可以这样对我?这全是你的主意。
I know! And I was gonna get it, but then he came in with this needle. And did you know they do this with needles?
我知道……我本来是要刺的,可是他拿着针走进来。你知道他们是用针刺的吗?
Really? You don't say? Because mine was licked on by kittens!
真的?你没说过啊?因为我的是猫舔上去的!
I'm sorry. Seriously, does it hurt a lot?
真对不起,说真的,疼吗?
No, it's just like a pinch. Like that Aww, oh!
不,只是一点痛,就像啊,哦!
Oh, my God! That really hurt me! Oh, that's gonna leave a mark.
上帝啊!弄疼我了,哦,肯定会留下一个疤的。
Hey, listen I'm sorry about what...Yeah, me too. I know.
听着,今天的事我很抱歉…… 嗯,我也是。我知道。
So do we need a hug here? No, we're all right man. Yeah.
我们需要抱一下吗?不,我们没事。嗯。
So I got you something.
我有东西送你。
Plastic spoons! Great! Lick away, my man!
塑料汤匙,太棒了!舔吧,老兄。
These will go great in my new place till I get real ones.
这在我的新家会很实用,在我买到真的之前。
What?
什么?
I can't use these forever. Let's face it, they're no friend of the environment.
我不能永远用塑料汤匙,这不环保。
No, I mean what's this about your new place?
不……我是说……你说什么新家?
I'm moving out, like we talked about.
我要搬出去,像我们谈过的。
I didn't think that was serious. You know, I thought that was just a fight.
我不知道你是认真的。我以为我们只是在吵架。
Well, it was a fight...based on serious stuff, remember?
是吵架………基于真正的事情,记得吗?
About how I never lived alone or anything? I think it would be good for me. Help me to grow...or whatever.
关于我从没一个人住过?我只是想,这对我有好处 帮我成长……之类的。
Well, there you go.
好,你去吧。
Hey, are you cool with this? I mean, I don't wanna leave you high and dry.
嘿,你没问题吗?我不想让你又高又干(孤立无援)。
I've never been lower or wetter. I'll be fine. I'll just turn your...bedroom into a game room or something, you know? Put the foosball table in there.
不,我从来没有又低又湿。我不要紧的 我就把你的房间……改成游戏室之类的好了。比如,把足球桌放在里面。
Why do you get to keep the table? I did pay for half of it. I paid for the other half.
那桌子为什么该归你?我付了一半的钱。对,我付了另一半。
All right, I'll tell you what. I'll play you for it. All right, you're on.
这样吧,谁赢谁的。好呀,来吧。
I could take two minutes out of my day to kick your ass.
我可以抽出2分钟时间来痛宰你一顿。
Your little men are gonna get scored on more times than your sister.
我得的分会比你妹被上过的次数还多。
Wow, wow, wow, wow, which sister?
哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,哪一个妹妹?
So are you sorry that I told them? No. It's been a long time since your dad and I went running.
我告诉他们你有不好受吗?不,我跟你爸好久没去跑步了。
Did you get it? Let me see!
你们刺了吗?给我看!
ls Ross here? No he went out to get pizza.
罗斯在吗?不在,他去买披萨了。
Okay, really quick.
好的,就看一下
That's great! Very tasteful.
好漂亮!很有品味。
Wanna see mine? Wanna see mine? Yes!
要看我的吗?要看我的吗?要!
What? You didn't get one. Okay. Well then, what is this?
什么?你又没刺。那这是什么?
What are we looking at? That blue freckle?
我们在看什么?那颗蓝雀斑?
Ok, that's my tattoo.
好吧,那是我的刺青。
That is not a tattoo. That is a nothing.
那不是刺青,那什么也不是。
I finally got her back in the chair...he barely touched her with the needle, she jumped up screaming and that was it.
我终于逼她回到椅子上……针根本都还没碰到她,她就尖叫着跳起来逃走了。
Okay, hi!
好吧,嗨!
For your information, this is exactly what I wanted.
其实告诉你吧,这正是我想要的。
This is a tattoo of the Earth as seen from a great, great distance.
这个地球一样的刺青要从很远很远的地方才能看到。
It's the way my mother sees me from heaven.
我妈从天堂看到我就是这样的。
Oh, what a load of crap! That is a dot!
真是狗屁一堆。那是一个点。
Your mother is up in heaven going,"Where the hell's my lily, you wuss!"
你妈正在天堂上大叫 “我的百合在哪里?你这个懦弱的人”
Okay? Pheobe, that is not a tattoo! This is a tattoo!
菲比,那不是个刺青,这才是个刺青。
You got a tattoo? Maybe. But just a little one. Phoebe got the whole world!
你去刺青了?或许。但是只是个小的,菲比刺了全世界。
Well, let me see.
让我看看。
Well? Well, it's really...sexy.
怎样?这非常的……性感。
I wouldn't have thought it would be, but...wow!
我没想到会这样,但…… 哇喔!
Really? Yeah. So is it sore? Or can you do stuff? I guess.
真的?真的。会酸痛吗?你可以活动吗?我猜可以吧。
Save us some pizza.
留些披萨给我们。
Get it out of the corner! Pass it! Pass it!
别窝在角落!传球!传球!
Stop talking to your men!
别跟你的人讲话。
Yes! And the table is mine. Congratulations.
太好了,桌子是我的了。恭喜了。
You guys are still gonna come visit me, right?
你们还是会来看我,对吧?
Oh, yeah! You got the big TV. We'll be over there all the time. Except when we are here.
会呀,你有大屏幕电视。我们会常常去的。除了在这里时。
I know you're just moving uptown, but I'll really gonna miss you.
我知道你只是往上城区搬,我还是会很想你的。
I know, how can you not be across the hall anymore?
你怎会不再是我的对门了?
Yeah, who's gonna eat all of our food and tie up our phone lines
是呀,谁来吃光我们的东西,占用我们的电话……
Is that my bra? What the hell you are doing with my bra? I don't know, It's not what you think.
那是我的胸罩吗?你拿我的胸罩去干嘛?我不知道。不是你想的那样。
We used it to, you know, fling water balloons off the roof.
我们用那个来在屋顶上弹水球。
Remember that? Those junior high kids couldn't even get theirs across the street.
记得吗?那些初中生连弹到对面都办不到。
Yeah, I remember.
是呀,我记得。
Hey, let's bring the rest of these down to the truck. Thanks.
咱们把剩下的搬上卡车。谢谢。
So, you want me to...give you a hand with the foosball table?
你要我……帮你搬这个足球桌下去吗?
Na, you keep it. You need the practice. Thanks.
不了,你留着,你需要练习。谢了。
So...I guess this is it. Yeah, right. I guess so.
那么……我猜就这样了。是呀,对大概吧。
Listen, I don't know when I gonna see you again?
听着,我不知道我们何时会再见?
I'm guessing tonight at the coffeehouse. Right. Yeah. Okay. Take care.
我猜今晚在咖啡馆?对呀,好的,保重了。
Hey, Dad. What are you doing here? I just stopped by your boyfriend's to get a piece of my mind.
嘿,爸爸,你怎么来了?我只是顺便拜访你的男友,有些事情。
And? I was gonna punch him in the nose. But he had the game on, so we started watching.
然后呢?我在他的鼻子上打了一拳。但是他开始看比赛,所以我们开始看。
Well then at halftime, I was gonna give him what for. But he offered me a beer. You know what? What? .
在中场阶段,我才想起来要干嘛。但是他给了我一瓶啤酒,你知道吗?什么?
He's got on tap! Right in his apartment, the damn thing is build right on his part. It's unbelievable!
他打开了音响!为什么在他的公寓里,每件东西都恰好放在那里,真是不敢相信!
Dad, did you talk about me? . Oh, right. Well, actually, we never got to you.
你们谈到我了吗?哦,对了,其实,我们没有谈到你。
Look, you're a big girl. I just hope you know what you're doing. I do.
你已经是个大姑娘了,我只希望你知道自己在做什么。我知道。
Dad you're wearing the tie that I got you. Yeah.
你系了我给你买的领带。是的。
So where did you get the hat? I don't know.
帽子哪来的?我不知道。