手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友记 第2季:第17集 艾迪搬入(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Huh? So what do you think? Casa de Joey. Huh? I decorated it myself.

你认为怎么样?乔伊的房间(法语)。我自己布置的。
Get out. No.
少来了。才不是。
Wow Joey, this is, uhh...
乔伊,这个是…
Art.
艺术。
Art it is.
就是艺术。
Look, check this out. Is it a coffee table, is it a panther? There's no need to decide.
瞧,这是一张咖啡桌呢?还是一只豹?都无所谓。
Hey, nice pillow. So now tell me, is this genuine Muppet skin?
好漂亮的枕头,这是真的布偶皮吗?
Hey, excellent, excellent watertable thing.
好极了,桌上型水东西。
Thanks, yeah. I love this but you know what, it makes me wanna pee.
谢了,我很喜欢这个东西,但你知道吗?它会让我想尿尿。
Yeah, well me too, yeah. I think that's the challenge.
对呀,我也是。对呀,我想挑战就在那儿。
Hey, how come, uhh, Chandler didn't come?
为什么钱德没来?
Well uh, it's 'cause he had a thing with, with the thing.
因为他有一件事…他有事。
Right, I got, I got it.
我懂了。
So why don't you show us the rest of your casa?
带我们去参观你房间(法语)其他的部分吧。
Yeah. Uh, oh, OH, the best part, come on.
最棒的部分,来…
Heh?
嗯哼?
Hey, nice toilet.
好帅的马桶。
No no no, behind it.
不…后面那个。
What, you have a phone in here?
你这里装了电话?
That's right, I have a phone in here.
没错。我这里装了…电话。
Joey, promise me something. Yeah.
乔伊,答应我一件事。好。
Never call me from that phone.
别用那个电话打给我。
OK, here we go. Honey, I'm sorry, they were all out of apple pie, someone just got the last piece.
来了。抱歉,苹果派卖完了,最后一片刚没有了。
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. You are not gonna believe this. I have just been discovered.
天啊…你们绝对不会相信的,我刚刚被发现了。
Now wait a minute, I claimed you in the name of France four years ago.
等一等,我四年前,就宣布你为法国领地了。
Anyway, OK, now promise you won't like, freak out and say how great this is until I'm done, OK?
总而言之,答应我,你们不会发狂,直到我说完为止,好吗?
OK.
好。
OK. I just met this producer of this like, teeny record company, who said that I have a very fresh, offbeat sound and she wants to do a demo of Smelly Cat.
我刚刚认识了一个小唱片公司的制作人…她说我的声音很清新,很特别…她要帮我录制“臭臭猫”的试听带。
I told you not to do that yet. Ok. And, she wants to do a video.
我说过不要太兴奋的,她还说要帮我做音乐电视呢。
I'm not done yet, OK. God. OK, if that goes well, they may even want to make an album.
我还没说完,天哪,如果结果不错的话,他们或许还会帮我做一个专辑。
I'm done now.
我说完了。
Oh God. Ross, OK, if you care about me at all, you will get the pie out of the man's hood.
罗斯,如果你关心我的话,就把馅饼从他帽子里拿出来。
Get the what? Pie in the hood, pie in the hood. Go.
拿什么?帽子里有馅饼…快去!
What're you doing?
你干什么?
I'm sorry, my pie was, was in your hood. Now I just have to get the coffee out of that guy's pants and I'll be back in the hospital by 7.
对不起,我的馅饼… 在…在你帽子里。现在我得去那个家伙的裤子上,拿我的咖啡…我七点以前会回医院去。
Damn it Ross, get your butt out of the bathroom.
该死,罗斯,你快给我滚出来。
Calm down, I'm blow drying.
别激动,我在吹头发。
Blow drying what, you have no hair.
吹什么头发呀?你没有头发啦。
What's going on?
怎么了?
Your boyfriend has been in there for over an hour. I can't believe it, it's like I'm living with him again.
你男朋友,在里面关了一个多小时。真不敢相信,这就像我们又住在一起。
He's here when I go to sleep, he's here when I wake up, he's here when I want to use the shower, ughh. It's like I'm sixteen all over again.
我睡觉时他在,醒来时他在,想洗澡的时候他也在。我好像回到十六岁了。
Well, you're not sixteen, you're both adults now.
你不是十六岁,而且你们现在都是大人了。
GET OUT YOU DUFUS! !
出来呀,蠢货!
Or you know, he's rubber and you're glue.
你知道啊,他是橡胶,你是胶水。
All yours.
该你了。
I hope you cleaned your hair out of the drain.
希望你清了排水孔的头发。
I hope you cleaned your hair out of the drain.
希望你清了排水孔的头发。
Shut up.
住口。
Shut up.
住口。
Cut it out.
停止。
Mimimii.
咪咪咪。
I've never wanted you more.
我从来没有这样想要过你。
Mimimimii.
咪咪咪...
Hello.
你好。
Louie? Where's Howard?
路易吗?霍华德在哪?
He went home.
他回家了。
Oh. He said he might stop up after his shift.
他说他换班后可能上来看看的。
He said to tell you he weren't feel so good.
他说他告诉过你他不太舒服。
Oh. Hey what time do you get off?
你什么时候换班?
I'm not feeling too good either.
我也不太舒服。
So, what do you say boys, should I call him?
怎么样,孩子们。我该打电话给他吗?
Well, you know what they say. Ask your slippers a question...you're going crazy.
他们说:问你拖鞋一个问题…你疯了。
Freaking art!
畸形的艺术品!
Hello. Hey.
你好。嗨。
Hey!
嗨!
Listen, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't make it over there today.
乔伊,对不起,我今天没有过去。
Oh, that's OK. You uh, you had a thing.
没关系,你…你有事嘛。
Yeah well, I hear the place looks great.
对,听说你那里很棒。
Ahh, forget about it, I'm having a ball. How's the apartment doing?
别提了,我开心死了。你那儿怎么样了?
Oh hey, it's, it's terriffic. I mean it's a regular space...fest.
很…很棒啊。一个空间…的大聚合。
Oh, well, great.
那太棒了。
Yeah I just...you know, wanted to call and say hey.
是呀,我只是…打个电话跟你聊一聊而已。
Well OK then. Was that the oven timer?
好啊。那是烤箱定时器吗?
That's right my friend. It's time for...
没有错,朋友。应该看…
Baywatch! !
“海滩游侠”了!
Oh, can you believe they gave Stephanie skin cancer?
你相信,他们让斯戴芬妮得皮肤癌吗?
I still can't believe they promoted her to lieutenant.
我还是不敢相信,他们升她为副队长。
Naa, you're just sayin' that 'cause you're in love with Yasmine Blepe.
你那么说是因为,你最喜欢杰丝·敏碧利斯了。
Well, how could anyone not be in love with Yasmine Blepe?
怎么可能会有人,不爱杰丝·敏碧利斯呢?
Hey, hey, they're runnin'
她们在跑了。
See, this is the brilliance of the show. I say always keep them running. All the time, running. Run. Run Yasmine, run like the wind.
瞧,这个节目棒就棒在这里。我说她们应该不停地跑,一直跑!跑!跑!跑啊,杰丝敏,像风一样的跑!
But I thought you wanted to live by yourself.
我以为你想自己一个人住。
I did. I thought it'd be great. I figured I'd have like, time alone with my thoughts but, you know, turns out I don't have as many thoughts as you'd think.
没错,我以为会很棒。我以为我会有时间自己思考,但我发觉我的思想,没有你们想的那么多。
Joey, why don't you talk to Chandler about moving back?
乔伊,你跟钱德说,你想搬回去好了。
You really think he'd take me? I mean, we had a pretty good talk last night but, when I moved out, I hurt him bad.
你认为他会答应吗?我们昨晚聊得很开心…可是我搬走时把他伤透了。
I promise you, he would definitely want you back.
我保证,他绝对想你搬回去的。
I'm telling you, there's no way he's moving back.
我告诉你,他绝对不可能搬回来的。
But we had one of the greatest talks we ever had last night. I mean it was, it was like when we first started living together.
可是我们从没像昨天晚上,聊得那么开心过。那就像是…我们刚刚住在一起时一样。
Look, I know you don't wanna hear this right now but, we've seen him in his new place, all right? And he's happy, he's, he's decorated.
钱德,我知道你现在听不进去…但我们看过他在新家的样子,他很快乐,他都装潢好了。
Look, Chandler, he has moved on, OK, you have to too. But...
听着,钱德,他向前走了,你也要这样。但...
No. You're just gonna have to accept the fact that you're just friends now, OK, you're not...roommates anymore.
你必须接受,你们只是朋友这个事实,你们不再是…室友了。
Hey Phoebe, ready to try one? OK.
菲比,可以试了吗?好。
Smelly cat, smellly cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly cat Oh woah, oh my God.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫,他们喂你什么?非常臭的,臭臭猫。我的天啊!
I mean like, who was that?
是谁在唱?
They're your backup singers...behind you...
你的伴唱团,在你后面。
OH! ! Oh I thought they were just watching me. You know, like at, like at an aquarium, you know. Wow there so good! Hi, you are so good!
我还以为她们只是在看,就像水族馆那样。她们很棒,你们很棒。
Allrighty. Ok, now that everyone knows everyone, let's try it again.
好的,好的,现在每个人都认识了,我们再试一次。
Ok.
好的。
From the top.
从头开始。
Smelly cat, smellly cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly cat...OK, sorry. I'm just, I'm just not getting that everyone um, gets how smelly this cat actually is.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫。他们喂你什么?对不起。我没感觉到…大家都懂…这只猫到底有多臭。
I just think that maybe if we could talk about this, 'cause II need to feel that you really care about the cat.
也许我们应该谈一谈…因为我必须要感觉到,你们真的…很关心那只猫。
Honey, uh we, we can talk about this. It's just that it's costing about a hundred dollars a minute to be in here.
我们可以谈的,只是录音间是算时间的,一分钟一百块耶。
Oh OK. So, um, the cat stinks but you love it, let's go.
好,那只猫很臭,但你们非常爱它,开始。
No, there is no way he was a velociraptor. No Tony, look at the cranial ridge, OK. If Dino was a velociraptor, he would've eaten the Flintstones. Yeah, yeah. Oh, were you taking a nap?
不,它绝对不可能是一只迅猛龙的。不,东尼,你看它的头盖脊骨。帝诺要是一只迅猛龙,它早吃了摩登原始人(动画)了。你在睡觉?
I was.
本来是。
Oh I, Oh wait, Tony can you hold on? That's the other line. Hello. Oh yeah she's here but uh, can she call you back? OK, thanks. Call Joanna. Hi.
等等,东尼,等一下,好吗?我有电话进来。对,她在,我叫她回电话,好吗?好,谢了。打给乔安娜。你好。
Did she leave a number?
她留了号码?
Did you see me write one down?
你看到我写下来了吗?
I don't have her number, buttmunch.
我没有她的电话,呆瓜。
Well, she'll call back, don't be such a baby.
那她会再打来的,你不要耍孩子脾气了。
I'm not a baby, you're the baby.
我才没有,你自己才是。
Look, you wanna get off my back?
听着,你别烦我,好不好?
You wanna get out of my face?
你不要碍眼,好不好?
Wait hold on Tony, hold on. Hello. Hi, yeah no, she's right here. Um hold on. Hi, Tony, can I call you back? That's uh, that's my sister's boyfriend.
慢着,等一下,东尼。对,不,她在,等一下。东尼,我再打给你,好吗?那是我妹妹的男朋友。
Give me that.
电话给我。
OK.
好。
Hi sweetie, look before I forget, did I leave my diaphragm at your place? Hi mom.
甜心,听着,趁我还记得,我的避孕器是否留在你那儿?妈。
Hey.
嗨。
So uhh, how's the palace?
皇宫生活过得怎么样了?
You know it's funny you should mention that 'cause I was thinking...what's with the boxes?
真有趣,既然你提起这个,我在想…这些箱子怎么回事?
Oh, uhh, actually I uh, have some news.
事实上,我有个消息。
Hey Chan, is that Joey guy gonna come by and pick up his moose hat or should I just toss it out?
那个乔伊会回来拿他的,麋鹿帽吗?还是我把它扔了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ridge [ridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 脊,山脊,山脉

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆
brilliance ['briljəns]

想一想再看

n. (色彩)鲜明,光辉,辉煌

 
shift [ʃift]

想一想再看

n. 交换,变化,移动,接班者
v. 更替,移

 
panther ['pænθə]

想一想再看

n. 豹

 
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
rubber ['rʌbə]

想一想再看

n. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品
adj. 橡胶的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。