What are you going to do with all the stars?
你要拿这些星星做什么
Don't worry, my little girl.
别担心 小女孩
I put the stars to good use.
我把它们都用在了对的地方
There. You see? The inessential has become perfectly essential.
看 明白了吗 无用之物都变成了有用之才
How it should be for all things!
世间一切都要这样才对
Take her back to the classroom.
把她带回教室
Make sure no one interferes.
不要让任何人打扰
Stop it! Put me down. I can't... Stop wriggling!
住手 放开我 我... 别挣扎了
Don't let them do this to me. You won't get away.
别让他们这样对我 你是逃不掉的
Wait.
等等
Wait? I've given you 371 jobs, and you have been fired from 370 of them.
等等 我给过你371份工作 你居然被炒了370次
I think it's time you get back to work, my little failure.
我想你现在应该回去工作了 你个废物
No! please, please, you've got to let me... Stop wriggling.
不 我求求你 放开... 别挣扎了
Stop! Take your hands off her.
住手 放开她
What? Stop?
什么 住手
I'm... I'm not a failure. I'm... I'm the Little Prince.
我...我不是废物... 我是小王子
What? He thinks he's little, and a prince!
什么 他觉得自己小 还是个王子