Oh, I didn't think that through.
我没有考虑到这点
The Businessman is going to be very disappointed in me.
商人肯定会对我非常失望的
Thank you. But why?
谢谢 为什么啊
I never knew what this was, or where I even got it, but I thought maybe it was important...
我从不知道这是什么 哪里捡的 就觉得它很重要
Your sheep!
你的绵羊
My sheep? I don't get it.
我的绵羊 我不明白
The Aviator gave it to you in the desert on Earth, to eat the baobabs.
这是飞行员画给你的 在地球的那片沙漠中 让小羊吃猴面包树
Catastrophe. Catastrophe. That's right.
简直就是灾难 简直就是灾难 没错
The Aviator drew all of these for you.
这些都是飞行员画给你的
He really needs you right now.
他现在很需要你
Me? He needs me?
我 他需要我
Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is.
长大不是问题所在 遗忘才是
I have an idea.
我有主意了
We're just gonna need... My plane!
我们只要...我的飞机
There it is!
它在那里
It's OK.
还是好的
Hurry!
赶快过去
We did it!
我们成功了