手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友记 第2季:第23集 出水痘(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

No. Give it. No.

不可以。给我。不!
Yeah, come on. You know you want it, you know you want it too, come on. Let's just be bad, it'll feel so good. Oh come on, come on. Emhuh?
来呀,给我。你知道你要的,你知道你也要,对不对?就坏一次吧,感觉会很棒的。来吧…
Oh God help me. Oh yeah.
上帝帮帮我吧。好棒!
Ok, good, now do me, do my back. Oh come on, harder.
好,现在换我了。来,抓我的背。来吧,快点,用力…
There you go. Don't move. Don't move. Why?
我来了,别动。为什么?
Don't move. Ryan, what you? Oh good.
不要动。干嘛…?啊,好。
Oh, stop that, stop that right now.
住手,马上住手。
You know, I might've expected this of you Phoebe, but Ryan, you're a military man.
我相信你会这样,菲比。但是莱恩,你是个军人呀。
She made me do it.
她逼我这么做的。
Oh, that's a nice color on you!
你脸上的颜色真不错!
Yeah, well it comes in pink and blotchy, baby!
是的,变成粉红色的疤了,宝贝!
I hope you get a weenie pock!
我希望你的“香肠”也长痘痘!
You and Milton have to join us on the boat. Karen'll pack a lunch, you'll bring the kids, we'll make a day of it.
你跟米顿得来坐我们的船,带孩子们来。咱们好好玩一天。
Jeannie: Oh, that sounds lovely. We're gonna have to set that up. Oh, I better get back. Hope the baby feels better.
听起来好棒,我们得好好安排一下。我最好回去了,希望你的宝宝好点了。
Oh, thanks, thanks. Bye bye Jeannie.
谢谢。谢了,拜拜,金妮。
Byebye, Joseph.
拜拜,乔瑟夫。
What a phony.
好虚伪。
Well, I'm sure you'll teach her a lesson when she steps off the dock onto nothing. Hey Mr. Douglas.
她在码头一脚踩了个空的时候,她就会学到你的教训了。嗨,道格拉斯。
Sir.
先生。
Uh, listen Bing, I received your memo. So, we're not gonna see the system's report until next Friday?
听着,备忘录我收到了。我们下周五才能看到系统报告吗?
Well the people in my group wanna spend the holiday weekend with their families.
我组里的人希望这个周末,能够跟家人一起共度。
I have a family, I'm gonna be here.
我也有家庭,但我还是会来这儿。
Yeah Bing, what's that about?
是啊,宾,你干嘛呢?
It's about cutting my people a little slack, you know, for morale. Look, if you wanna see some rough numbers, I can get them to you by Wednesday.
我要让我的人稍微喘一口气,以提高士气。如果你想看大概数字,我可以在星期三以前给你。
Rough numbers? This company was not built on rough numbers. Am I right Mr. Douglas?
大概数字?公司不是建在大概数字上,我说得对吗,道格拉斯先生?
Have the final numbers on my desk by Tuesday.
星期二以前,把正确数字放在我桌上。
If you say so sir.
照你的意思做吧。
Joseph's good, isn't he?
乔瑟夫很行,是不是?
Well, I'm going to kill you.
乔伊,我要杀了你。
Hey, hey, I just figure Joseph's the kinda guy that likes to mix it up. You know, get in there, ruffle some feathers.
嘿,我把乔瑟夫定位成那种喜欢搅合的人。你知道,一头钻入,激怒某人。
Why?
为什么?
Look, I'm sorry but that's what Joseph does, ok? If you try to pull something, he'll call you on it. 'What're you trying to pull,' he'll say.
听着,抱歉,但乔瑟夫就是那样。你想耍花招的话…他会揭发你。他会说“你耍什么花招?”。
Ooh, duct tape. Was I supposed to bring something too?
噢,胶带。我是不是也该带点什么来?
This is for the scratchy twins out there. I taped oven mitts to their hands.
这是给那对痒双胞胎的,我把手套粘在他们手上。
You're strict.
你真严。
Yeah well, it's for their own good.
这是为他们好啊。
You know, I like the way you have efficiently folded this tab under. See in a tape emergency you could shave valuable seconds off your time.
莫妮卡,我很欣赏你有效率的把胶带的一端折起来。你看,急需用胶带的时候,可省下好几秒宝贵的时间。
Exactly. Oh, I love that I can be totally neurotic around you now. Tell me the truth. Don't you like it better now that everything on your desk is perpendicular?
正是!真高兴在你面前,可以完全的神经质。告诉我实话,难道你不喜欢现在你桌上的一切都是直角吗?
If it's not a right angle, it is a wrong angle.
如果它们不是直角,那就是错角。
Very good.
很好。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You know what. Tomorrow I'm gonna do your clocks.
你知道吗?明天我要改你的时钟。
You're gonna do what to my clocks?
你要怎样改我的时钟?
I'm gonna set them to my time.
我要把它调成我的时间。
Well, I'm confused. I thought we shared time.
这我搞糊涂了,时间不是都一样的吗?
No, no. See, in my bedroom I set my clock six minutes fast. You wanna know why?
不…瞧,我把房间的时钟调快了六分钟。想不想知道原因?
Because it's in a slightly different time zone than the kitchen.
因为这里跟厨房在不同的时区里?
You know, forget it, I'm not gonna tell you now.
算了,我不想要说了。
No come on. Come on, tell me.
来嘛,告诉我嘛。
No. 'Cause you don't understand. No, come on!
不,因为你不会明白。来嘛。
No. You don't have any of these cute little obsessive things.
不,你根本没有,任何可爱的小怪癖。
No that's not true. That is not true.
那不对…
Oh yeah. Yeah.
是吗?是。
Alright, well tell me one of yours.
好吧,说一个来听听。
Ok.
好。
Ahh. One of my things is, I always separate my sweat socks from my dress socks.
譬如说吧,我总是把我的运动袜…跟西装袜分开来摆。
What if they get mixed up?
如果搞混了会怎样?
Boy I would just uh, I would freak out!
天啊,那我会…我会发狂。
You would not. I can't believe this. I hate this, you're too normal. I can't believe my boyfriend doesn't have a thing. My boyfriend doesn't have a thing!
你才不会。我真不敢相信,真讨厌你那么正常。真不敢相信我的男友没怪癖。我的男友没有怪癖。(与“东西”同词)
See, if anyone overheard that, I didn't come off well.
如果有人听到你这句话,别人会怀疑我无能。
Hey. Mr. Douglas is looking for you.
道格拉斯先生正在找你。
Why? Wh wh why is Mr. Douglas looking for me?
为什么要找我?
'Cause he has a strong suspicion that you dropped the ball on the Lender project.
因为他怀疑,你搞砸那个出借规划。
Wha wh why, why, why does he suspect that?
他…为什么要怀疑我?
Because at first he thought it was Joseph. But after he asked Joseph about it, turns out it was you. Anyway, I just thought you should know.
因为原先他以为是乔瑟夫…但在问了乔瑟夫之后,发现结果是你。反正我想你应该知道啦。
Alright, that's it. Look, Joey, I'm sorry, I realize this is the role of a lifetime for ya, and if I could just fire Joseph, I would, but unfortunately that's not possible, so I'm gonna have to let both of you go.
好吧,够了。听我说,乔伊…对不起,我了解这是你这辈子最重要的一个角色…若我可以只开除乔瑟夫就好了。不幸的是,那是不可能的,所以我必须要开除你们两个。
What're you talking about, everybody loves Joseph.
你在胡扯什么?大家都爱乔瑟夫。
I don't, I hate Joseph, ok. I think he's a brownnosing suck up.
我不爱,我恨乔瑟夫。我认为他是个褐色鼻子的马屁精。
Oh yeah. Well you can't fire Joseph. You know why, 'cause he's not in your department.
是吗?你不能开除他,因为他不在你的部门。
Alright, ok, alright. So I can't fire Joseph but uh, I can sleep with his wife.
好吧…我不能开除他…但是我可以跟他老婆睡。
Karen.
凯伦!
Yeah, Karen. I'm thinking about having an affair with her. Oh, you know what? I just did.
我正在考虑跟她搞婚外情。你知道吗?刚搞了。
What the hell are you doing to me man? !
你对我做了什么,老兄?
Oh well it's not me, it's my character, Chandy.
不是我,是我的角色,钱迪。
Yeah the rogue processor who seduces his coworker's wives for sport and then laughs about it the next day at the water cooler. In fact, I have her panties right there in my drawer.
对,为了好玩,而引诱同事老婆的坏处理员…隔天在饮水机旁边当笑话讲。其实她的内裤就在我的抽屉里。
Really?
真的吗?
No freakshow, she's fictional.
假的,疯子,根本没有这个人。
Take it easy. If it means that much to you, I'll uh, I'll go find something else.
放轻松一点,这对你那么重要的话,那我找别的事做好了。
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你。
It's just that, I'm, I'm gonna miss Joseph. I liked him. His wife, she was hot. And the kids, you know he was going to put in a pool next summer.
只是我会想念乔瑟夫的。我喜欢他,和他太太,她好火辣。还有孩子们,知道吗,他原本打算明年夏天建个池塘的。
Can I please take these off? I swear I won't scratch.
拜托你拆掉,我发誓我不抓了。
No sorry hon, Monica's orders.
对不起,莫妮卡的命令。
Well that wasn't easy.
上厕所真不容易。
Ok, dinner's on.
晚餐好了。
And there's a peach cobbler warming in the oven so the plate's gonna be hot but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
烤箱里还有一个桃子饼在保温。盘子会很烫手,但对你们来说应该不成问题。
Alright you kids, bye now.
好了,孩子们,拜拜。
Bye.
拜拜。
Oh look, a low budget puppet show.
你们看。低成本的木偶剧。
Ha ha ha, It's such a shame you can't see which finger I'm holding up. Alright.
真可惜你看不到,我举起的是哪一根手指。好吧。
Wine?
酒?
Please.
麻烦你。
Well, I spilled some.
洒出来了。
I got it.
我来。
I must tell you, you look beautiful tonight.
我得告诉你,你今晚好美。
What?
你说什么?
Sorry.
对不起。
You look beautiful.
你好美。
You know what, that's it, that's it.
够了,我受够了。
Oh, yes.
真好。
Good.
好。
You guys, did you?
你们…?
Monica, wake up. Monica.
莫妮卡…醒醒。
What's up?
什么事?
I thought of a thing.
我想到一个了。
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah. I have to sleep, have to, on this side of the bed.
对,我必须睡…我必须…睡床的这一边。
No honey. You have to sleep on this side of the bed because I have to sleep on this side of the bed.
你不得不睡床的这一边…是因为我必须睡床的这一边。
Or so I would have you believe.
或者是因为我让你那么认为。
No. Big deal, so you have a side of the bed, everybody has a side of the bed.
没什么大不了啊,每个人都有一半儿的床。
Hey come on, you haven't heard my reason yet.
别这样嘛,你还没听我的理由呢。
Alright, go on.
好啊,说吧。
Ok, I have to sleep on the west side because I grew up in California and otherwise the ocean would be on the wrong side.
我必须睡在床的西边…因为我是在加利福尼亚(美国西部)长大的…睡东边的话…海洋的方向就错了。
Oh my God, you're a freak.
天啊!你真变态!
Yeah. How about that.
你觉得怎么样?
So uh, Ryan, where're you shipping off to?
莱恩,你这次要潜到哪里?
I really can't say.
我真的不能说。
So do you have like any nuclear weapons on board?
那你们潜水艇上有核武器吗?
I can't say.
我不能说。
Well do you get to look through one of those like, those periscope things.
那你是不是可以用潜水望眼镜看东西?
I'm sorry, but II can't say.
对不起,我不能说。
Wow, it, it's neat learning about submarines.
学潜水艇的知识真酷。
I better get out of here, I'm gonna miss my flight.
该走了,不然会错过飞机。
Ok, I'll walk you out.
我送你出去。
Bye Ryan. Pleasure. It was nice to meet you. Take care.
再见,莱恩。很高兴见到你。保重。
So do you uh, think we can get you one of those uh, uniform things?
你想我们可以,弄套制服给你穿吗?
You like that do ya?
你喜欢,是不是?
Oh yeah.
是呀。
I'll make some calls. Ok.
我去打电话订。好。
Can you believe how we spent our two weeks together?
你相信我们两个礼拜,是这样共度的吗?
I know. We didn't do any of the romantic things I had planned, like having a picnic at Central Park and you know, coffee at Central Perk. Oh I just got that.
我知道,我计划的浪漫事都没有做…像去中央公园野餐,还有来中央公园喝咖啡。我们刚喝过了。
Taxi.
计程车。
Bye you.
再见。
Oh I'm sorry, we're clo...
对不起,我们已经…
Hey sailor.
嗨,水手。
Is this what you had in mind?
这是你心里想的吗?
I'll say.
可不是嘛。
I'm shipping out tomorrow.
我明天就要出海了。
Well then uh, we better make this night count. Oh wait, I forgot to turn off the cappuccino machine.
那么…我们最好算上今晚。等等,我忘了关卡布奇诺咖啡机了。
Anchors aweigh. Oh no, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse. Sorry. Oh, you know what. I forgot to turn off the bathroom light. Just
起锚吧。等等… 我的皮包。我忘了关洗手间的灯。
Alright you know, why don't I just meet you upstairs.
我们干脆楼上见好了。
Honey!
亲爱的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
rogue [rəuɡ]

想一想再看

n. 流氓;小淘气;凶猛的离群兽;(尤指植物的)劣种 v

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
budget ['bʌdʒit]

想一想再看

n. 预算
vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
strict [strikt]

想一想再看

adj. 严格的,精确的,完全的

 
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆
ruffle ['rʌfl]

想一想再看

n. 绉褶,生气,褶裥饰边,涟漪 vt. 弄绉,给 ..

联想记忆
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。