瑞秋…!嗨!
Oh my God, I'm married! I know.
天啊,我结婚了!我知道。
I'm Mrs. Dr. Barry Hunter hyphen Farber.
我是贝瑞·亨特·法伯太太了。
Oh honey, I'm so proud of you, Min.
我好以你为傲,明蒂。
Min. Oh Rach, you're still here, at our wedding, they were packing up the chopped liver about now.
明蒂。瑞秋,你还在,我们婚礼的这个时候,他们已经在收碗盘了。
Yeah, I love that story. Um, I have a question for you guys. Why do people keep saying it is good to see me up and about?
是呀,我爱那个故事。我有个问题要问你们,为什么大家一直说,高兴看到我出来走动?
Well uh, after you ran out on your wedding, Barry's parents told people that you were sort of....insane.
在你逃婚之后…贝瑞的父母告诉大家说…说你疯了。
Insane!
疯了?
From the syphilis.
梅毒引起的。
What? !
什么?
Yeah, what are they gonna say you didn't love me anymore. Come on.
那我该说什么?你不再爱我了?拜托。
Your choices were that or syphilis? !
你的选择就只有那个和梅毒吗?
Hey sweetie. At least this puts your whole tushy show into perspective.
亲爱的,至少这样会让你的屁股秀看起来很合情合理。
Angela? Joey Tribbiani. Listen, uh, what are you doing tonight. I know you're seeing that guy I was thinking maybe you could bring him...Hello? Hello?
安吉拉?我是乔伊。你今晚做什么?我知道你在跟他交往,我在想或许你可以带他来…喂喂?
Aren't you gonna answer her, that's like the tenth bingbong message she sent. She wants to know what's wrong?
你还不回答她吗?她已经放了十次话过来了。她想知道怎么了。
What's wrong? What's wrong? You're married that's what's wrong.
怎么了?你结婚了,就是这回事!
Oh, my.
天啊。
What?
什么?
She wants to meet you in person.
她想要跟你见面。
Hey, look, Phoebe I wanted to meet her in person too, ok, but she's married, she has a husband.
菲比,你听我说,我也想见见她本人。但她结过婚了,她有一个丈夫。
What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy. You don't get chances like this all the time,
如果这个丈夫不适合她呢?你才适合她呢?这种机会不是常有的。
If you don't meet her now, you're gonna be kicking yourself when your 80, which is hard to do, and that's how you break a hip.
如果你现在不见她,八十岁时会气得踢自己的屁股…这个动作很难,而且会摔断髋骨。
I don't know.
我不知道。
Listen to that. Those arethose are the bing bongs of a woman in love with you.
听,这是一个爱着你的女人的乒乓声。
Ok, I'll do it!
好吧,我见她!
Oh, yeah! Ok! Great! Go, man, go put on your shoes, and, and march out there and meet her!
太棒了,穿上鞋子然后走出去见见她!
Oh, wait, no, no you have to take a shower, 'cause, eww. No, you, you have to, you answer her, answer her first. No, no, you know what make some coffee 'cause its too much.
老天,不,等等…你必须先洗个热水澡,因为,哟…不,你已经知道你怎么回答她了,所以先回答她的问题。不…你…你先煮咖啡,因为太大压力了。
Ok, one more, please. Come on, I'm gonna get it in this time, I will.
好了,拜托再一次嘛,我这次会丢进去的。
Ok, last chance.
好吧,最后一次。
Again, I'm sorry.
再一次,很抱歉。
You know what, maybe I don't need to have children.
知道吗?或许我不需要有孩子。
Maybe I just think I do because that is what society, and by that I mean my mom, has, has always convinced me that I...
或许我只是以为我需要,因为那是一种社会…我是指我妈啦…她一直让我相信我…需要...
I do, I have to have children, I'm sorry, I just do.
我必须要有小孩,对不起,我必须要。
Yo! Can I have your attention, please, Best Man, making a toast here. Thank you. I remember when Barry got home from his first date with Rachel...
请大家注意,伴郞要敬酒了。谢谢。我记得贝瑞第一次,跟瑞秋约会回来的时候...
What? !
什么...?
What, you hired the same band I can't use the same speech. Thank you, thank you very much. Anyway, I wish you both a wonderful life together. And Rachel...
什么?你没有换乐队,却要我换演讲稿吗?谢谢,非常谢谢。反正,希望你们…从此过着幸福快乐的日子,还有瑞秋...
What.
什么?
No, no, no now in all seriousness, it's not a lot of women would've had the guts to come back here tonight, and even fewer, who would do it with their asses hanging out!
不…我很认真的,没有多少女人有这个胆子,在今天晚上回来这里。而且还敢露小屁股回来的,那就更少了!
Uh, I like to, uh, to add something to that...
我想加上几句话...
What are you adding, why are you adding, why are you adding, why are you adding?
你要加什么,你要加什么,你要加什么,你要加什么…
Most of you don't know me, Um I'm Rachel's boyfriend.
你们大半都不认识我,我是瑞秋的男朋友…
Oh dear God.
老天。
Ross, uh and uh, I'd just like to say, that it did take a lot of courage for Rachel to come here tonight. And, uh, just for the record she did not run out on Barry because she had syphilis.
我叫罗斯,我想说…瑞秋真的是鼓足了勇气,在今天晚上回到这里来的。而且呢…我想澄清瑞秋并不是,因为得了梅毒才逃婚的。
What're you doing? I'm serious. Uh, the reason she walked out on, on Barry is simply that, she didn't love him, which incidentally worked out pretty well for me...
你干什么?我这是认真的。她离开贝瑞的原因…其实很简单…她并不爱他。所以呢,那就成就了我的美事。
Uh...so to review: Rachel...took a lot of courage...doesn't have the syphilis...and...wound up...with me. Cheers.
综上所述:瑞秋,鼓足了勇气。没有梅毒,并且跟我在一起。干杯。
See you in the parking lot. No, Rach!
咱们停车场见。不,瑞秋!
And once again she is out of here. Ok, who had 9:45? Um?
她又再一次离开了,谁赌9点45分来着?
Huh.
哈。
You know what Barr, I'm not gonna leave. I probably should, but I'm not, see 'cause I promised myself that I would make it through at least one of your weddings.
你知道吗,贝瑞?我不想走了。我大概应该走,但是我不走,因为我答应我自己,至少要过完一次你的婚礼。
See now, tonight, all I really wanted was to make it though this evening with a little bit of grace and dignity. Well, I guess we can all agree that's not gonna happen.
我今天真正想要的只不过是…一点优雅跟尊严来度过今晚。我猜我们都同意,那是不可能的了。
I guess there's nothing really left to say except...
我猜也没什么好说的了…除了…
"Her name was Lola. She was a showgirl. With yellow feathers, feathers in her hair, and a dress cut down to there. Sheshe would..."
她叫做萝拉。(歌曲《科巴卡巴纳》)是个歌舞女郞。头上插着…黄色羽毛,还穿着性感小洋装。她…
Marenge...
会热舞...
"...marenge, thank you honey, and do the chacha. And while she like to be a star, Tony always tended bar. At the, wait, wait, everybody..." Everybody!
会热舞,谢谢你,甜心。还会跳恰恰,她喜欢当明星的滋味,而东尼则是酒保,在… 等等…大家一起来!大家一起来!
At the Copa, Copa Cabana The hottest spot north of Havana. At the Copa, Coopa Cabana, music and fashion were always the passion, at the Copa...
Copa,Copa...南哈瓦那最热的地方。Copa,Copa...音乐和时尚总是最热情,Copa...
Ok, I'll do it.
好吧,我愿意。
You'll do what?
你愿意什么?
If kids is what it takes to be with you then kids it is.
如果在一起必须有孩子,那就有吧。
Oh my God!
天啊!
If I have to, I'll, I'll do all again, I'll do the 4 o'clock feeding thing, I'll go to the PTA meetings, I'll coach the soccer team.
如果必须的话,我就再来一次。我会四点起来喂奶,我会参加家长会,当足球队的教练。
Really?
真的?
Yeah, if I have to. Monica, I don't wanna lose you, so, if I have to do it all over again, then I will.
对,如果我必须的话。莫妮卡…我不想失去你,所以如果我必须重来一次…我还是会的。
You're the most wonderful man. And if you hadn't have said 'if I have to' like seventeen times, then I'd be saying 'ok, let's do it.'
你真是我遇见过最棒的男人,如果你没说那么多…"必须"的话…那么我会说“好吧,咱们生吧”。
But you're not.
但是你不会。
Oh my God, I can't believe what I'm getting ready to say. I wanna have a baby, but I don't wanna have one with someone who doesn't really wanna have one.
天啊,真不敢相信我就要这么说了。我想要一个孩子,但我不想跟一个,并不是真的想孩子的人一起生。
God.
天啊。
I love you.
我爱你。
I know you do.
我知道。
Me too.
我也是。
So what now?
现在呢?
I guess we just keep dancing.
现在我们就只有…一直跳下去。
Where is she, Where is she? Oh, hey, I have a question, where is she?
她在哪里...?我有个问题,她在哪里?
Oh Chandler, relax, Chandler, she'll be here.
钱德,你放心吧,她会来的。
Ooh, oh, oh, that's her.
她来了。
Yeah, 'cause life's just that kind.
对,因为生活就是那样美好。
Chandler, you gotta stop staring at the door.
钱德,你得停止盯着门看。
It's like a watched pot, you know, if you keep looking at it and then the door is, it's never gonna boil. I think what you have to do is try not to...
那就像你盯着水壶一样。如果你一直盯着看的话,那扇门是永远不会沸腾的,我认为你必须试着不去…
Oh my God!
老天啊!
OH...MY...GOD! !
我的…老…天啊!
OH...MY...GOD! !
我的…老…天啊!
All right I've been feeling incredibly guilty about this, because I wanna be a good friend, and damn it I am a good friend. So just, just shut up and close your eyes.
好吧,我一直觉得好内疚,因为我想做个好朋友。该死,我是个好朋友,所以,闭嘴并且闭上眼睛。
Wow, you are a good friend, 'course the audition was this morning, and I didn't get it. But that was a hell of a kiss. Rachel is a very lucky girl.
你真是好朋友,对了,试镜是今天早上,而我失败了。但是你吻功真不错,瑞秋是个很幸运的女孩。