Thanks for those tips on tactics.
谢谢你的战术教导。
You're starting to catch on.
你快赶上了。
See you later, Ortiz.
回见,奥蒂兹。
Take it easy.
沉住气。
Wait. Not so fast, Detective. You missed your appointment this morning. You're being evasive.
等等,别急,警探。你错过今早的预约了。你这是逃避。
Sorry about that. How about we...-Continue building on our progress? Great idea.
抱歉,不如我们...-继续巩固进展?好主意。
Unfortunately, it's not a good time.
遗憾的是,时间不好。
Would you rather I pull my endorsement of your instructor position?
你宁可我撤销对你教官职位的背书吗?
How about a walk and talk?
不如边走边谈?
What? Sure. Fine. We can start where we left off, your hero complex, which men often develop in response to being bullied as a child.
什么?好。行。我们接着上次的话题:你的英雄情结。大多数有英雄情结的人小时候都被人欺凌过。
Iris, my school didn't have bullies. I kept them in line.
爱莉丝,我的学校可没有欺凌。都听我的话,乖得很。
Bullying bullies is kind of the very definition of a hero complex.
欺凌欺凌者正是英雄情结的主要表现。
Reese, we got a problem. Silva isn't a recruit. She's already a cop.
里瑟,我们有麻烦了。希尔瓦不是学员。她已经是个警察了。
She's hunting a mole inside the Academy. And according to her last entry, she already knows who it is.
她在调查警校的内奸。从她上一次报告来看,她已经知道是谁了。
You seem distracted. There something else on your mind?
你看起来有点分心。在想别的事儿吗?
You could say that.
可以这么说。
Look, I'm not sure what you're running from, but...-I'm not running from anything. I'm trying to save someone. Get down.
我不知道你在逃避什么,但是...-我没有在逃避。我在救人。趴下。
It's all right. Come on.
没事了,起来吧。
What just happened?
刚才出什么事了?
You were saying about my hero complex?
刚才你说到我有英雄情结?
Boys, we got this wrong. Silva isn't the perpetrator. She's the victim.
小子们,我们搞错了。希尔瓦不是行凶者。她是受害人。
And our undercover cop's just been outed.
卧底警察已经暴露了。