Great. Great! Just give me a sec to change film. Okay.
太棒了。让我换一下底片。好。
Okay, I know I'm not supposed to know, but I do. And I'm so excited for you!
我知道你不希望我知道但我知道了,我真为你感到高兴。
What? What's going on?
怎么了?什么回事?
Monica's pregnant!
莫妮卡怀孕了。
Oh my God! Is that why you guys had to get married? !
天啊!所以说你们两个是奉子成婚?
Guys! I'm not pregnant.
我没有怀孕。
Ah. Slow swimmers?
精子游得太慢了?
What? ! What do you mean? You-you-you're not pregnant?
什么?你这是什么意思?你没有怀孕吗?
You didn't tell anybody I was, did you? !
你没跑去跟别人说我怀孕了吧?!
No! I'll be right back.
没有。我马上回来。
Now why don't we get a shot of just Monica and the bloody soldier.
我们来拍张莫妮卡跟英勇士兵的合照。
Oh, about that. Joey, you have to change before the party.
说起这点,乔伊你得在婚宴开始前换套衣服。
I can't! I-I don't have any other clothes here.
不行,我没带衣服来换。
Find some! Please! Anything that doesn't say I-I died tragically in France.
那就拜托去找套衣服。别再穿着"我不幸战死于法国"的衣服了。
Well then why don't we see the bride and the groom and the bridesmaids.
我们让新人跟伴娘们合照一些照片吧。
Okay. Hey Mon, why did you tell the guys you weren't pregnant?
莫妮卡,你为什么告诉大家你没有怀孕?
Because I'm not.
因为我本来就没怀。
We found your test in the trash, if you're not pregnant...
我们发现了你的验孕棒,如果你没有怀孕……
It's because I am.
那是因为我怀孕了。
What? ! What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
什么?你在胡说什么?-你在胡说什么?
Yes, I…I am with child. And I didn't want to say anything because it's your day; I didn't want to steal your thunder.
对,我怀了孩子。我不想说,因为今天是你们的大喜之日;我不想抢了你的风采。
Wait a minute! So you told people I was pregnant? ! Does this look like a conversation that I want to remember? !
慢点,所以你就告诉大家我怀孕了?!你觉得我喜欢这个话题吗?!
Who's the father? Yeah!
孩子他爸是谁?-对啊。
I can't say.
我不能说。
Why? ! Why not?
为什么?!-为什么不行?
I can't say because he's famous.
我不能说,因为他是名人。
Oh my God, who is it? !
天啊,是哪个名人?!
Phoebe, come on, you have to tell us.
菲比,拜托,你得告诉我们。
Okay, okay. It's James Brolin. James Brolin is the father of my baby.
好吧,好吧。是詹姆斯·布洛林。詹姆斯·布洛林是孩子的爸爸。
As in Barbara Streisand's husband James Brolin?
你指的是芭芭拉·史翠珊的老公詹姆斯·布洛林?
What? ! Well he never said that to me!
什么?!他从没跟我提过这事!
Ah, Monica, if you step away, and we'll get Chandler and the bridesmaids.
莫妮卡,请你先到旁边,我们要拍钱德勒跟伴娘的合照。
How about just the bridesmaids?
何不只拍伴娘的合照呢?
Y' know I am the groom right? I was told it was kinda big deal.
我算是新郎,是吧?听说这个角色很重要。
It is.
没错。
Oh my God!
天啊。
Oh, thank you for doing that. I just can't deal with this just quite yet.
感谢你能为我掩饰。我一时实在无法应付这种事。
So instead you told me Monica was pregnant.
于是你告诉我莫妮卡怀孕了?
You said that she was, I just didn't disagree with you.
是你说她怀孕了,我只是没反驳你罢了。
Sneaky. Oh yeah.
真狡猾。-是啊。
Smile, ladies!
笑一个,姑娘们。
Oh by the way? Uh-hmm.
噢,顺便问一下。-嗯。
James Brolin?
詹姆斯·布洛林?
Oh, I know. I could only think of two names, him and Ed Begley Jr. and then I remembered he's gay. So...
我知道。我脑海里只蹦出两个人名,他跟小艾德·贝格利。然后我记得小艾德·贝格利是同性恋,所以……
Ed Begley Jr. is not gay.
小艾德·贝格利不是同性恋。
Really? !
真的吗?!
Thank you very much! Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Chandler Bing!
非常感谢。女士们先生们,我非常荣幸地首次向大家介绍钱德勒·宾夫妇。
Before we go out there I've got a present for you.
到舞池前,我为你准备了一份礼物。
Honey, I'm not gonna put my hand in your pocket!
亲爱的,我不会把我的手放在你的衣袋里的。
No? No.
不行吗?-不行。
I've been taking dancing lessons. What? !
我去上了舞蹈课。-什么?!
Yeah, the last six weeks. I wanted this to be a moment you will never forget.
是的,从六个星期前就开始了。我希望这一刻能让你永生难忘。
Oh that is so sweet!
真的是太体贴了。
So? Would you care to join me in our first dance as husband and wife?
那么,愿意和我一起来一支新婚燕舞吗?
Yes.
当然。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I don't know, it's these new shoes, they're all slippery.
我不知道,是这双新鞋,它们太滑了。
Well, are you going to be able to do this?Not well.
你还能跳舞吗?-不太行。
Well, the good news is, I don't think anyone's looking at us.
好消息是我觉得没人在看我们。
So, are you ready to talk about it?
你准备好要谈谈了吗?
No.
没有。
Now?
现在呢?
No!
不!
Okay, we'll talk about something else then.Thank you.
我们来谈别的事。-谢谢。
Who's the father?
孩子他爸是谁?
Ugh! Look honey y' know what? I haven't told him yet, so until I do I don't think I should tell anybody else.
亲爱的,你知道吗?我甚至都没告诉他。所以在他知道之前,我想我不应该告诉其他人。
Yeah. That's fine. That's fair.
没错,那很合理。
Is it Tag? Phoebe!
是泰格吗?-菲比!
Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop.
好吧,对不起。我不问了。
Is it Ross? It's Ross, isn't it?
是罗斯吗?是罗斯吧?
Oh, my God, it's Joey! Honey, Stop it. Okay?
天啊,是乔伊!-亲爱的,别再瞎猜了,好吗?
I am not gonna tell you until I tell him.
在告诉他之前我不会告诉你的。
Ah-hah! At least we know it's a him.
啊哈!至少我们知道他是个男的。
Oh, sweet Lord.
哦,我的活宝。
I'm sorry! Okay? I went down to the gift shop and it's either this or a bathrobe!
我很抱歉,好吗?我跑到礼品店。那里只卖这个跟浴袍。
Look. What's more important, the way I'm dressed or me being with you on your special day?
你更看重哪点呢?是我的穿着打扮还是我能出席你的婚礼?
Honey, I'm not even going to pretend I was listening. Hey! Hey!
宝贝,我都懒得假装刚才在听你说话。嘿!嘿!
Hi. I'm uh, I'm Ross. I don't, I don't believe we've met. I'm Monica's older brother.
我是罗斯,我们应该没有见过。我是莫妮卡的哥哥。
Oh hi, I'm, I'm Mona from her restaurant.
哦,你好。我是她在餐厅的同事蒙娜。
Oh! Hello uh, Mona from her restaurant. Mona, wow what a, what a beautiful name.
哦,你好,餐厅的同事蒙娜。蒙娜,哇哦,多美的名字啊。
You think so? I've always kinda hated it.
是吗?我一直都很讨厌这个名字。
Aw come on, Mona Lisa? Uh-huh.
少来了,蒙娜丽莎。-嗯哼。
Mona umm…Clickclocken. The famous botanist? Huh? Oh no she's uh—well she's dead now. No, supposedly she was once quite the hottie of the plant world.
蒙娜...利格拉齐。她是著名的植物学家。哦不,她,额她已经死了,但是她曾经是植物学界最性感的女人。
Really? Well See, I never knew about her.
真的吗?我从没听说过她。
Linda Clickclocken. So what uh, what-what table are you at? Oh, uh me too.
琳达·利格拉齐,你在,你在几号桌?哦,我也在那一桌。
Oh good. Now there'll be someone there who likes my name.
很好,那就有个喜欢我名字的人跟我同桌了。
Yes there will.
对,没错。
Oh guess what, Molly Gilbert, you've just been bumped up to table one.
猜怎么着,莫莉·吉柏特,你刚刚被换到一号桌了。
And if it's all right with you I'm gonna take your place at table six, Martin Clickclocken.
如果你没有意见的话我要代替你坐到六号桌,马丁·利格拉齐。
That's better, now just bend your arms a little more. There you go. Okay, look straight ahead.
这样好多了。现在双手弯曲,然后向前看。
Now this time I want you to really put your ass into it.
这次我要你加上臀部动作。
Chandler darling! Look, my date has finally arrived. I'd like you to meet Dennis Phillips.
钱德勒,亲爱的,你看我的男伴终于来了。这位是丹尼斯·菲利浦斯。
Congratulations.Thank you.
恭喜。-谢谢。
Yes, Dennis is a dear old friend and a fantastic lover.
丹尼斯是我的老朋友,还是个绝佳情人。
Bravo, Dennis. Thanks for pleasing my mother so.
太棒了,丹尼斯。谢谢你取悦我老妈。
Oh, I'm so sorry I missed the ceremony, I was stuck at auditions.
抱歉我没赶上婚礼,我在忙着试镜。
Oh yes, Dennis is directing a new Broadway show.
对,丹尼斯正在执导一出百老汇新戏。
I don't believe we've met, Joey Tribbiani.
我们应该还没见过,我是乔伊·崔比安尼。
Dennis Phillips.
丹尼斯·菲利浦斯。
Wow, I've admired your work for years. You-you've done some really amazing stuff.
多年来我一直很欣赏你的作品。你的作品真的很棒。
Oh, thank you. Well if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get myself a drink. Be back in a moment.
谢谢。失陪一下,我要去喝点东西。马上回来。
Wow Dennis Phillips! That's great! How did you guys meet?
哇哦,丹尼斯·菲利浦斯!真是太棒了!你们怎么认识的?
Well, it's a funny story.
那个故事说起来有趣。
Funny, "ha-ha"? Or funny?
有趣,是惹人发笑还是惨不忍睹?
Thank you, thank you very much. If everyone will please take your seats, dinner will be served.
谢谢,非常感谢。大家请坐,晚宴马上开始。
Hey! Uh, I thought, I thought you were at table six. No. Nine.
嘿,我以为你在六号桌。-不,是九号桌。
Oh see, before you uh, when you showed it to me you-you held it that way which uh, which was misleading.
你刚刚给我看时是那样拿的,我被你误导了。
Well I'm… Hello.
好吧,我……你们好。
Chandler. Will you see if your mom can give my resume to Dennis Phillips?
钱德勒,你能请你妈把我的履历表拿给丹尼斯·菲利浦斯吗?
'Cause if I can get in a Broadway show then I would've done it all, film, television, and theater.
只要能演百老汇舞台剧,我就什么戏都演过了,电影、电视剧跟舞台剧。
The only think left would be radio, and that's just for ugly people.
唯一的例外是广播剧,那是留给丑八怪演的。
What size shoes do you wear? Uh, eleven, eleven and a half.
你穿几号鞋?-11号,11号半。
Great. My shoes give me a problem on the dance floor. Can I borrow your boots from your costume?
好极了,我的鞋子太滑没办法跳舞。你的戏靴能借我吗?
Uh, I don't even really know where I left those. Sorry.
额,我真不知道把靴子丢到哪里去了,抱歉。
Those aren't eleven and a half.
你的脚不可能是11号半。
Okay fine! I'm a seven! All right, I have surprisingly small feet. But the rest of me is good, I'll show you!
好吧,我穿七号的鞋子。我的脚确实很小。但其它部份绝对正常,不信你看。
Can you believe Phoebe got pregnant? !
你能相信菲比怀孕了吗?
Oh you know what honey? Let's not talk about that right now?
哦,知道吗,亲爱的?现在别谈这个好吗?
This is so huge.
这可是爆炸性新闻。
Sure, but come on, as big as your wedding?
没错,但是能和你的婚礼相比吗?
Of course not, nothing is.
当然不能,没东西能和这个相比。
Between me and you, in this day and age how dumb do you have to be to get pregnant?
说句悄悄话,到了这个时代,谁会笨到让自己怀孕?
Hey! You know? Sometimes you can do everything right.
嘿,知道吗?有时候你该做的都做了。
Everyone can wear what they're supposed to wear and one of those little guys just gets through.
双方都戴上了该戴的东西。但有个小家伙还是攻过了城池。
How?
怎么会呢?
I don't know. Maybe they have tools.
我不知道,或许它们有什么工具。
Well I-I talked to her and uh, she's definitely going to have this baby.
我跟她谈过,她要把孩子生下来。
You know, she said she was gonna raise it on her own.
你知道吗,她说她要自己抚养孩子。
Well, maybe that's, maybe that's really brave.
那也许需要很大的勇气。
Maybe. I just hope she realizes how hard it's gonna be.
或许吧。我只是希望她知道那有多辛苦。
Maybe she hasn't really thought it through that well.
或许她没有想那么多。
Well, there's a lot to think about.
的确有很多事需要考虑。
I mean, how is she, how is she going to handle this financially?
我的意思是,她要怎么解决经济问题?
How is she going to juggle work?
她怎么能应付得了工作?
Does she realize she's not going to have a date again for the next like eighteen years?
她知道她在未来的18年内都没法再去约会了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Uh-hmm. I'm just thinking about Phoebe; poor knocked up Phoebe.
嗯,我只是在为菲比担心,可怜的菲比。
Champagne?
要喝香槟吗?
Oh, yes! Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
Oh that's that's actually how the French drink it.
实际上法国人都是那样喝香槟的。
Well, I just got off the phone with my lover, James Brolin.
我刚刚跟我的情人詹姆斯·布洛林通过电话。
Oh, really?
真的吗?
Yes, and apparently he is married to some singer, but he said he would leave her for me.
显然他已经是一个有妇之夫了,但他说他会为了我离开她。
And I said, "James, James Brolin, are you sure?" James Brolin said...
我说,“詹姆斯,詹姆斯·布洛林,你确定吗?”詹姆斯·布洛林说……
Rachel's really the one who's pregnant?
事实上怀孕的人是瑞秋。
What? ! Why bother?
什么?!什么装得那么费劲干嘛?
How do you feel?
你感觉如何?
I don't know. I don't know how I feel.
我不知道,我不知道我有什么感觉。
This is all happening so fast. I have to make all these decisions that I don't want to make.
一切都发生得太快了。我得做出许多我不想做的决定。
Somebody just take this away from me! !
谁快把这玩意拿走!!
Calm down. Maybe you're not pregnant. What? !
冷静点,或许你没有怀孕。-什么?!
When I got pregnant with the triplets, I took that test like three times just to make sure.
我怀三胞胎的时候也验了三次孕才确定。
Yes! Maybe it's a false positive. Are you sure you peed on the stick right?
没错!或许是假警报。你确定你在验孕棒上尿的方式没错吗?
How many ways are there to do that?
还有其他的方法吗?
I'm-I'm just saying, don't freak out until you're a hundred percent sure.
我是说在没有百分之百确定前别大惊小怪。
All right, I'll-I'll take it again when I get home.
好吧,我回家后会再验一次。
You-you gotta take it now. Come on, do it as a present to me.
你可以现在验。就当成送我的礼物吧。
Okay, thank you. Okay.
好吧,谢谢你。-好的。
I'll run out and get you one.
我去帮你买验孕棒。
Oh, you guys are so great.
你们真是太好了。
Oh, wait a minute! Who is the father? !
等一下,孩子他爸是谁?
Oh no, she won't tell us.
噢,别问了,她不会说的。
Oh, come on it's my wedding! That can be my present.
快说吧,这可是我的婚礼!你可以把这当做是送我的礼物。
Wh—Hey, I just gave you peeing on a stick.
嘿,我刚刚答应为了你验孕。
See? This is why you register.
看吧,所以一定要做礼物登记。
It was the chair again! Okay? I'm not doing it!
又是椅子的声音!好吗?我什么都没做!