Joey: All right, I gotta go to the bathroom.
好了,我要去厕所。
Phoebe: No, you can't go. No-no-no, I can't-can't hold this table on my own. If they ask me to move, I'll cave.
不,你不许去。不不,我自己可守不住这桌子。如果再有人要求我挪走,我会投降的。
Joey: If you ask me to stay, I'll pee.
如果你要我留下来,我会尿裤子的。
maitre d': Good evening, Miss. Miss? Miss? Miss!
晚安,小姐。小姐?小姐?小姐!
Phoebe: Ok, fine, I'll move. Alright, you don't have to manhandle me.
好了,算了,我换位子。好了 你不需要动手动脚的。
Phoebe: Where? Ok. Thank you.
哪里?好的。谢谢。
Phoebe: Wow. Will you stop staring at us now?
哇。现在你可以停止盯着我们看了吗?
maitre d': That depends. Will your friend stop drinking olive oil directly from the bottle?
看情况,你朋友可以停正喝那瓶橄榄油了吗?
Phoebe: Probally not.
或许没办法。
Joey: Finally you guys made it.
终于,你们到了。
Joey: Pheebs, who the hell...ahhh!
菲比,这些人是谁……啊!
Monica: What is taking you so long? Come on, let's get it over with!
你是在摸什么摸这么久?快点,我们早做早完成!
Chandler: In a minute, sweet cakes.
马上好,亲爱的。
Monica: Argh, spend more time with the tie.
多花点时间在领带上。
Monica: That'll make a baby.
那样可以生出小孩来。
Chandler: Look, I can't do this. I can't make love to you while we're fighting this way.
听着,我做不到。我没有办法在吵架的时候还跟你做爱。
Monica: Oh sure, now you're Mister Sensitivity.
喔,是啊,现在你可真敏感纤细。
Monica: But when you wanted to have sex right after my uncle's funeral...Chandler: That was a celebration of life!
那当初你想在我叔叔丧礼之后做爱时……那是庆祝生命!
Monica:Alright, look, I'm not gonna do this. Alright, is this really the way you want our baby to be conceived?
好了,我不想这样做。你想要我们的孩子在这种情况下受孕吗?
Monica: No, you're right.
不,你是对的。
Monica: Yeah, we shouldn't do it like this. Huh.
是的,我们不应该在这种情况下做。
Monica: For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
反正,我很抱歉。
Monica: I shouldn't come down on you so hard about the smoking.
我不应该对你抽烟这件事这样的刁难。
Monica: So you had a few cigarettes, it's not the end of the world.
你是抽了几根烟,又不代表世界末日。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: You are incredible. And listen, I'm not gonna smoke again.
你真不可思议。听着,我不会再抽烟了。
Chandler:And if I do, I promise, I will hide it so much better from you.
如果我抽,我保证也会隐藏到让你看不出来。
Monica: Do you want to?
想吗?
Chandler: Yeah, let's celebrate life!
我们来庆祝生命!
Monica: Ok.
好了。
Rachel: Oh, God, Oh, thank god, you're ok. Oh, I'm so sorry we left you. Mommy will never leave you again. Never ever ever again.
哦,天啊,哦,感谢上帝你没事。我很抱歉我们离开你。妈咪再也不会离开你了。再也…… 再也不会。
Ross: Great. So let's get going?
太棒了,我们走吧。
Rachel: Oh no. I mean it. After what've just happened, I'm never leaving her again.
我是说真的,在经历过刚刚的事之后,我再也不会离开她了。
Ross's Mom: I understand, separation is hard.
我了解,分离是很煎熬的。
Ross's Mom:One time I was about to leave Ross to go to the beauty parlor and he got so upset, he took off all his clothes, tucked his willie between his legs and cried out: "Mommy, I'm a girl, take me with you."
有一次我要离开罗斯去美容院,他就变得很不开心,他把衣服脱光,把小鸡鸡夹在双腿间,然后哭喊“妈咪,我是女生,带我跟你去。”
Ross: Somehow, over time, it got easier to be apart from you.
不知怎么地,物换星移之后,跟你分开已经变得容易很多了。
Chandler: Uhh. You are welcome.
不客气。
Monica: You know what? Let's not talk.
你知道吗?我们还是不要说话。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Ooh, I am still so mad at you for smoking.
我对你抽烟的事还是很生气。
Chandler: But you said you forgave me. It was just a couple of cigarettes, no big deal.
但你说你已经原谅我了。只不过是几根烟,没有什么大不了的。
Monica: Oh, blah blah blah blah.
喔,blah blah blah blah。
Monica: Well, I just said that because I was ovulating and-and you said you wouldn't have sex with me if we were fighting.
我正在排卵,而你却说如果我们在吵架你是不会跟我做爱的。
Chandler: You tricked me to get me into bed?
你骗我跟你上床?
Monica: That's right. I got mine.
没错。我得到我想要的了。
Chandler: I feel so used.
我被利用了。
Phoebe: Well, I guess they're not coming.
我想他们不会来了。
Phoebe: You wanna just order?
你想要点了吗?
Joey: Thank you.
谢谢。
Joey:Waiter! All right, this is gonna go fast, so try to keep up.
侍者?好了,我会说很快,所以记好。
Joey:Risotto with the shaved truffels and the roasted rip steak with the golden Chanterelles and a Bordelaise sauce, unless any of that stuff I just said means snails.
意大利扁面配松露切片然后肋眼牛排……加上酥炸鸡油菇和波尔多红酒酱……希望我以上说的那么多东西没有包括“蜗牛”。
Waiter: It does not.
是没有。
Phoebe: Tomato tart and which of the pastas would you recommend?
番茄馅饼,你建议哪种面呢?
Waiter: Oh, they're both exquisite.
喂,两种都很美昧。
Phoebe: Both it is, thank you.
两种都要,谢谢。
Joey: All right, now let's go, baby, it's food time, bring it, bitch.
现在,快点,宝贝,用餐了,上菜吧,婊子。
Joey:Sorry about that.
很抱歉。
Waiter: That's, quite all right.
没关系。
Joey: Oh, uh, can I make a special request?
我可以有个特殊要求吗?
Joey: Can you bring everything as soon as it's ready? Appetizers, entrées, we don't care.
你可以全部一起上吗?前菜,前餐,我们不介意。
Ross & Rachel: Hey, hi, hi!
嘿!嗨,嗨!
Waiter: I'll just wait to put your order in.
我可以等你们加点。
Joey: What did I ever do to you?
我有对不起你吗?
Waiter: Nothing, bitch.
没有,婊子。
Phoebe: You guys are over an hour late.
你们迟到一个多小时了。
Phoebe:What happened to you two?
发生了什么事?
Ross: So sorry...
很抱歉。
Rachel: We got locked out of the apartment, we...
我们被锁在公寓外面……
Joey: That's a great story. Can I eat it?
故事真精彩,但能当饭吃吗?
Ross: And then Rachel wasn't sure she could leave the baby.
然后瑞秋在犹豫是不是要离开婴儿。
Rachel: Yeah it wasn't easy, but it's your birthday and I did what I had to do.
不是很容易,但是今天是你生日,我做了我必须要做的事。
Phoebe: And that's Judy over there at the bar with Emma?
那是朱迪跟艾玛在吧台那边吗?
Rachel: But honey, this is for the best, this way I'm not distracted, worrying about Emma, how she's doing at home and then I'm gonna be completely here with you and, oh, she spit up!
这是最好的方式,这样我才不会分心担心艾玛,在家有没有事,我得要完全跟你们待在这里,哦,她吐了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: She spit up. Judy! She spit...Judy! Look alive, Judy! Thank you.
她流口水了,朱迪!口水……朱迪!快点儿!朱迪!谢谢你。
Ross: Thanks. Oh.
谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, ooh, everything looks delicious. What should I ha-ave? What should I have?
哦,每道菜看起来都很美昧。我应该点什么呢?我应该点什么呢?
Joey: Never hit a woman. Never hit a woman.
不能打女人。不能打女人。
Ross: I know what you means, this is incredible.
我知道你的意思,菜单实在太棒了。
Joey: Ross bruises like a peach. He bruises like a peach.
罗斯像桃子一样容易受伤。他像桃子一样容易受伤。
Ross: Ok, I'll have the fig salad and the duck.
好了,我要点无花果沙拉还有鸭肉。
Rachel: Yeah, I'll have the soup and the salmon.
好了,我要点汤跟鲑鱼。
Joey: And remember whatever comes up first. Ok? And hurry, because-
记住先得先上,好吧?快,因为……
Monica: Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Joey: Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!
Phoebe: Where, where have you been?
你们去哪了?
Monica: Well, we, had a little fight.
嗯,我们刚刚在吵架。
Chandler: I would never lie to get someone into bed.
我怎样都不会骗人上床。
Monica: You used to tell girls you were a Kennedy.
你曾经骗过女生,你是肯尼迪家族的人。
Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。
Monica: Wow, little tight, isn't it? Why you didn't get a bigger table?
哇,有点挤,不是吗?你为什么不订大一点的桌子呢?
Monica: You-you had a big table, but they made you move. Huh-huh, shut up Monica.
你有订,但他们要你换桌。闭嘴,莫妮卡。
Monica: Oh, Well I suppose that Chandler will have the smoked duck.
嗯,我想钱德应该想要点“烟”熏鸭肉。
Chandler: I suppose that Monica will have the...manipulative shrew.
而我想莫妮卡应该想点酥“诈”鼠肉。
Joey: How'd I miss that?
我是怎么没看到那些呢?
Waiter: I'll give you another minute.
我再让你们考虑一下。
Joey: Where're you going? He said she wanted the shrew!
你要去哪?他说她想要鼠肉的!
Ross: Rach, come on, Emma is fine.
瑞秋,别这样,艾玛没事的。
Ross: You're turning into an obsessive mother. Ok, you need to stop.
你已经变成过份关心的母亲了。你要停止这样。
Rachel: You guys ever hear the story about when Ross's mom went to the beauty salon?
你们有听过罗斯他妈去美容院的故事吗?
Chandler: You mean the willie story?
你是说小鸡鸡的事吗?
Ross: Huh-huh, they already knew it!
他们早就知道了!
Phoebe: You guys, we've been waiting for you for a long time, maybe you should order.
各位,我们可是等了你们好久了,你们应该点菜了。
Joey: No, no, it's ok, I already told the waiter what they want.
没关系,我告诉侍者他们要点什么了。
Monica: Why would you do that?
你为什么那样做呢?
Joey: Chandler, control your woman!
钱德,控制一下你的女人!
Rachel: Ok, well, everybody's ordered, I would like to start the celebration and make a toast...to Phoebe.
好了,嗯,既然大家都已经点餐了,我想要先敬菲比一杯来开始今晚的庆祝。
Rachel:She dropped her sock.
她袜子掉了。
Phoebe: Aw...what?
什么?
Rachel: No, Emma dropped her sock.
不,艾玛的袜子掉了。
Chandler: How'd you know that?
你怎么知道?
Rachel: She's over there.
她就在那边。
Ross: Mom's with her.
妈跟她在一起。
Monica: Mom's here? I wanted to have lunch with her today, she told me she was out of town.
妈在这里?我今天想跟她一起用午餐,她告诉我她不在附近。
Rachel: Wait, Ross, she still has not noticed that the baby's sock is on the ground.
罗斯,她还没看到孩子的袜子掉地上了。
Phoebe: It's a good toast.
祝酒词真不错。
Rachel: Will you please get her attention?
帮忙让她注意到吧!
Ross: Oh-wh, mommy? Mother?
妈咪?妈?
Phoebe: Oh, for god's sake, Judy, pick up the sock! Pick up the sock! Pick up the sock!
噢,看在老天份上,朱迪,拣起袜子!拣起袜子!拣起袜子!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, was that rude?
对不起,是不是太粗鲁了?
Phoebe: Did-did my, my little outburst blunt the hideousness that is this evening?
我小小的失控让今晚有些可怕吧?
Phoebe: Look, I know, you all have a lot going on, but all I wanted to do, was have dinner with my friends on my birthday.
我知道你们都有些事情要处理,我只要求跟我的朋友们吃顿饭。
Phoebe:And you are all so late and you didn't even have the courtesy to call. Well, it's too late now.
你们迟到了那么久,都没人打个电话来。现在打已经太晚了。
Ross: Yeah, Pheebs, I don't think that's us.
菲比,我想那应该不是我们。
Phoebe: Oh! Well, this is, this is, this is not over! Hello?
哦,那,这个……还没有完!哈喽?
Rachel: Aw, I feel terrible.
真对不起她。
Rachel: We should've been strong and left Emma at home.
我们应该坚强一点把艾玛留在家。
Ross: We?
什么我们?
Rachel: There are some adult willy stories they don't know.
还有成人版的小鸡鸡事件他们没听过。
Ross: We should've been stronger.
我们是该坚强点。
Joey: And what is going on with you two?
你们俩是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Well, you see, I'm ovulating.
是这样的,我正在排卵。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that's what she says.
喔,是啊,她总是那样说。
Chandler: But maybe you're not ovulating at all, maybe it's just all a clever ruse to get me into bed.
或许你根本没有在排卵,或许那只是要拐我上床的藉口。
Monica: Yes smokie, that is what it was. I just can't get enough.
是啊,烟虫,就是那样没错。我就是很想要。
Chandler: You're not gonna believe this: She lied! She tricked me into having sex with her.
你们不会相信的。她竟然骗我跟她上床。
Joey: So? You get to have sex, right?
所以呢?你得要做爱的,不是吗?
Chandler: What's the matter with me? Why I'm such a girl?
我是怎么了?我又不是女生!
Phoebe: Ok, that was Mike.
好了,那是麦克。
Rachel: Phoebe, honey, we're so sorry. You're totally right.
菲比,亲爱的,我们很抱歉。你说的对极了。
Phoebe: We are here one hundred per cent and we love you and we are ready to start your birthday celebration.
我们在这里会全心全意。而且我们爱你,我们已经准备好要开始庆祝你的生日了。
Phoebe: Huh, you guys, that means the world to me.
你们,这对我实在大意义重大了。
Phoebe:Huh, ok, I'm gonna take off.
好了,我要走了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, I love you guys too, but you know, Mike got off work early.
我也爱你们,但是麦克提早下班了。
Phoebe: Wait. Wait, I'm not, not the kind of girl that just ditches her friends to be with her boyfriend.
等等。我不是那种会抛下朋友……见色忘友的人。
Phoebe: You know what? I am.
你们知道吗?事实上我是。
Phoebe: Bye guys! Judy! Bye.
再见,大家!朱迪!再见。
Rachel: Oh thank god, if Phoebe's gone, can we please take Emma home? Ross: You know, I think that's a good idea. Our babysitter just pounded another Chardonnay.
喔,感谢上帝,如果菲比走了,我们可以带艾玛回家吗?好主意,我们的保姆才点了一杯白酒。
Rachel: Bye, you guys.
再见,各位。
Monica: Bye.
再见。
Joey: See ya. Well, this is just us.
再见,我想就只剩下我们了。
Monica & Chandler: Mhum.
嗯。
Monica: So, I'm, I'm probably still ovulating. Do you wanna give it another try?
我或许还在排卵。你还想再试试看吗?
Chandler: All right. So, you've never had sex with a Kennedy, have you?
好的。你从没有跟肯尼迪家的人上过床吗?
Monica: Oh, actually, Richard was a Kennedy on his mother's side.
事实上,理查的妈妈是肯尼迪家族的人。
Chandler: Why did you break up with that guy?
那你为什么要跟他分手呢?
Joey: You, you gonna go do it now?
你们不会就这样跑去做了吧?
Monica: We don't have much time. Once the egg decends into the fallopian tube…
我们时间不多了。一但卵子落到输卵管……
Joey: No, no. Get out here.
不,快走吧。
Waiter: I sincerely hope the rest of your party is returning.
我诚挚地希望你的朋友会回来。
Joey: Nah, just me. All alone.
不,只剩下我一个人。
Joey:Dinner for six for one, huh.
六人份晚餐全给我一个人,很好。
Joey:You boys are about to see something really special.
你们将会目睹到一个非常特别的表演。
Waiter: How was everything, sir?
一切都还好吗?
Joey: Excellent. The shrew in particular, was exquisite.
棒极了。特别是鼠肉,真是美昧。
Waiter: Well, I hope you've got some room left.
我希望你还有胃口。
Waiters: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...
祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐……
Joey: Joey! Joey.
乔伊!乔伊。
Waiters: Joey, happy birthday to you.
乔伊,祝你生日快乐。
Joey: This is the best birthday ever.
这是最棒的生日了。