That's mayor's younger brother, Mason Lockwood.
是镇长的弟弟 梅森·洛克伍德
Is he on the council?Like John Gilbert was when he rolled in?
他也是委员会之一吗 像约翰·吉尔伯特当初那样吗
He's nothing like John.For one, he's not an ass.
他和约翰完全不同 首先 他不是个混蛋
He's not a believer, either.He wants nothing to do with the council.
可他也不是个信徒 他不想与委员会有任何瓜葛
He's too preoccupied finding the perfect wave.Hmm. Thanks.See ya.
他只顾自己感兴趣的事 嗯 多谢 回见
Hey, Elena.Thanks for coming.Come on in.
埃琳娜 谢谢你来了 进去吧
Hey. I just have to swing by home and pick up Jenna and Jeremy so we can go to the lockwoods.
我要先回家一趟 去接珍娜和杰里米 然后再去洛克伍德家
How did you leave it in there with John?
你留在约翰那干嘛了
I, uh...I asked him to leave town.Asked?
我 我请求他离开小镇 请求
You threatened him.Yeah, I threatened him.Good.I want him gone, Stefan.
你威胁了他 是的 我威胁了他 不错 斯特凡 我想让他离开这
I know that I shouldn't feel that way,but I don't want someone like that in my life.Or Jeremy's life.I know, I know.So what now?Now...
我知道自己不该那样 但我不想那种人出现在我的生活中 或是杰里米的生活里 我懂 那现在要怎么办 现在