Please, Stefan, don't fight with him.
斯特凡 拜托 不要和他争了
No, Elena, he tried to kiss you. I'm not ok with that.
不 埃琳娜 他试图吻你 我无法接受
That's not the problem.Katherine is.
那不算什么问题 凯瑟琳才是关键问题
She's already messing with both of your heads,and Damon's not stable when it comes to her.
她已经把你们俩折磨地够呛了 而且凡是有关她的事 达蒙的情绪都不稳定
Last thing we need is to make things worse.
我们千万不能让事情再进一步恶化
Did you know the Gilbert device affected Tyler Lockwood?
你知道吉尔伯特的装置 影响到了泰勒·洛克伍德吗
I know it took the mayor down.Don't you want to know why?
我知道镇长因此丢了性命 你不想知道为什么吗
Yes, Bonnie, I would love to know why a non-vampire was tortured by the vampire torture device that you let John Gilbert use against us.
想啊 邦妮 我很想知道原因 一个非吸血鬼 却因为你给约翰·吉尔伯特的那个 用来对付我们的装置而遭到了迫害
Speaking of your guilt, how's Caroline?She's much better.You're welcome.
说到你的罪过 卡罗琳怎么样了 她好多了 不客气
No, you're welcome.How am I welcome?You'll live to see another day.
这话应该我说 为什么 多亏我你才活着
No good deed goes unpunished with you, does it?
好心遭雷劈 不是吗
Doesn't undo the bad.I know what you are, Damon. You might have Elena And the sheriff and everybody else fooled, but not me.
这无法弥补你的过错 达蒙 我了解你 你也许糊弄了埃琳娜 警长和其他的人 但不包括我在内
Hmm. One wrong move,and I'm gonna take you out.
再做坏事 我就把你除掉
Now you need to stop with the witch's brew.You're starting to believe your own press.
现在你得放下女巫的那套把戏 你开始过于信任你的能力了
I'm sorry.You were saying?Oh, god.Damon drives me crazy.
不好意思 你刚才说什么 天啊 达蒙要把我逼疯了
He's walking around like he's some kind of hero for healing Caroline, when it's his fault all this happened in the first place.
他走来走去 感觉自己是 拯救卡罗琳的英雄 但是 发生这一切都是他的错
I'm sorry, Bonnie.What Damon's done is just awful.Ok.
对不起 邦妮 达蒙确实很差劲 好了