Caroline's birthday. Woot, woot.
卡洛琳过生日啦,呜呼,呜呼
Thanks, but you don't have to say that after everything.
谢谢,这些话不说也没差啦
Max... I know you had limited budget, but music is free.
麦克斯,我知道你预算不高,但是音乐是免费的呀
Yeah, well, I'm a douche.
是啊,可是老娘就是不爽放
Speech! Speech! I can't carry this party much longer.
致辞!致辞!这派对我独木难支啊
Okay, I'd like to say something.
好吧,我来说几句话
Wait, wait. Can't we wait till we cut the cake?
等等。不能等切蛋糕完再致辞吗
Cake? People are still doing that?
蛋糕?这年头大家还吃蛋糕啊
Yes. Our livelihood depends on it.
是啊,我们不就是卖蛋糕维生的吗
There's only one party as bad as this one. That's the Donner Party.
世界上比这个还糟的派对只有一个。唐纳派对
And even they had better food.
人家吃的都比咱们好
I'd like to say happy birthday to a very pretty lady who I just had the pleasure of meeting,
我想祝这位美若天仙的姑娘生日快乐,与她相遇真是三生有幸
and I think I'm going to be seeing a lot more of her.
希望未来能对她有更深入的了解
I'll go get us some more drinks.
我去帮咱们再拿点饮料
Okay. Get rid of him. What?
好的。帮我甩掉他。什么?
It was a one-time thing.
我跟他只是一夜情
I thought you weren't that kind of girl.
你不是不搞一夜情的人吗
I realized it had almost been a year since I had sex,
我突然想起我有将近一年没有被男人"滋润"过了
and I decided I rather not be that kind of girl.
一夜风流总比饥渴难耐好吧
But I don't want a relationship.
可我不想跟他谈恋爱
Hey, I get it. Hit it and quit it. Hit it, don't babysit it. Max, please.
我懂。"打"完就跑。打完了,就别留着了。麦克斯,别闹了
Fine. How am I going to make him go away?
好啦。我怎么才能把他弄走啊
It's not going to take a lot to convince someone to leave this party.
这派对烂成这样,劝人离开有难度吗
I'd like to ask everyone to raise their cocktail, but I can't.
我很想请大家都举起鸡尾酒,可惜无法实现
So raise your Capri to the sun.
只好请大家向日举起果汁
For a very special lady who I'm sure I will be seeing more of.
敬一位与众不同的女士,我相信我会对她有更深入的了解
Get rid of him. It was a one-time thing.
帮我甩掉他,我跟他只是一夜情