So tell me, Cam. How does it work when it is between two men?
跟我讲讲,小卡。你们男男之间是怎么"攻做"的?
Well, I don't really feel comfortable talking about that...in front of Lily.
我觉得在莉莉面前谈论这种事不太好吧。
I know how that works. I rented the wrong movie once. Did you see "Glen, Garry, Glenn, and Ross"?
我知道你们怎么做的啦。有次我租错碟了。你看过《"大根"游戏》吗?(恶搞阿尔·帕西诺主演的《大亨游戏》)
Uh, no. Why don't you go play? What I mean is, who proposes to who?
没有。你先去一边玩。我的问题是谁该向谁求婚呢?
I don't know. We've talked about it, if it ever became legal.
我不知道。我们谈过如果合法了要怎样。
Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today?
现在成真了。你今天要求婚吗?
Well, it just happened. I haven't really had...Oh, you have to do it today.
才刚刚宣布。我还没有......你一定要今天求婚。
Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story.
每对爱人都应该有段美好的求婚故事。
Well, I have always adored my mom and dad's story.
我一直很羡慕我爸妈的求婚故事。
He plowed "Will you marry me?" into a snowy field right outside of her window.
我爸用犁在我妈窗外的雪地里犁出了"你愿意嫁给我吗"几个字。
And then he tried to re-create it for their 25th wedding anniversary.
他们结婚25周年时他想再重现那个场景。
But there was no snow, so he burned it into a cornfield.
但当时没下雪,他把字烧在玉米地里了。
Bad idea. You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it with the F.E.M.A. money.
大错特错。但我妈确实因此又得到一枚戒指,用紧急事务管理署发的救援金买的。
Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story.
我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事。
One day, we were watching tv before dinner, and Jay says, "Manny, hand me that thing." And Manny gives him the ring.
那天,我们在饭前看电视,杰说,"曼尼,把东西给我"。曼尼就把戒指递过去了。
I mean, I was very happy, of course, but it is not the best story. At least Javier was on top of a dolphin.
当然,我很开心,但我总想经历更好的故事。至少哈维尔还是骑着海豚求婚的。
Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off, when the war finally wins.
战士们总谈论将一切抛之脑后的那一刻,当战争终于结束的时候。
Get down! Shut up! I can't see the tv!
蹲下!闭嘴吧你!我看不到电视了!
Turn the fan on! Oh, stop yelling! My head's going to explode!
把风扇打开!别鬼叫了!我脑袋都要炸了!
For me, that moment is four days into summer vacation.
对我来说,那一刻就是暑假开始的第四天。