What? I'm at that coffee shop on 3rd, and I forgot my wallet. Can you come bail me out?
说话?我在三街的咖啡店,我忘记带钱包了。能来救我吗?
Ugh. Isn't this convenient? It actually was. I was only two blocks away.
怎么这么巧啊?其实真的很巧。我离那里只有两条街。
But when I got there, I realized it was all a ploy so he could propose.
但我到了以后,发现是他为了求婚耍的小伎俩。
But it was so sweet, I just decided to ditch my plans and let him do it.
但他这么做真贴心,我决定放弃自己的计划让他先下手了。
Mitchell, I'm so sorry, but there is a massive pileup on the 405, and, well, I have to go pick up Lily.
米奇尔,太抱歉了,但405公路上发生了严重追尾事件,我得去接莉莉了。
And maybe you could just call Claire or something?
也许你可以给克莱尔打电话求助?
Cam, Cam, I got, like, 50 cents to my name.
小卡,小卡,我大概还剩50美分。
Have you decided on a tea? Do they all cost the same? Yeah.
你决定点什么茶了吗?价格都一样吗?好吧。
Look at that line. Probably everybody getting their gay marriage license.
好长的队啊。大家可能都来领同性结婚证书了。
I think it's just called a marriage license. Yeah, I don't know. Maybe we should go home and forget about it. What?
那好像就叫结婚证书吧。那个,我也说不清。也许我们该回家,不去了。什么?
I've been reading up on some of those tropical diseases Malaria, yellow fever, rabies.
我最近在阅读一些热带疾病的资料疟疾,黄热病、狂犬病。
I'm high risk, Jay. I'm a big hand shaker.
我属于高危人群,杰。我喜欢与人握手。
You're fine. You've had all your shots. And that Paco Rabanne will scare away any mosquitoes.
没事的,你注射过所有疫苗了。而且你喷的帕科香水会吓跑蚊子的。
Jay, I'm scared. I'm not sure I want to go through with it.
杰,我害怕。我不确定自己想不想去了。
We didn't drive all the way down here for that piece of paper for you to get cold feet at the last second.
我们开了这么远的路来拿证明,可不是为了让你临阵脱逃的。
And what happened, anyway? You've been looking forward to this day for months.
到底发生了什么事?你几个月来一直很盼望这一天。
I know. But maybe we should wait until next year. I'm still kind of young to be doing this.
我知道,但也许我们该等到明年。我现在还太小了。
We're not waiting. I already paid for you, and your mother signed off. This is happening. Great day, huh?
不能等。我已经付钱了,你妈妈也签字了。就这么定了。好日子,是吧?
Hello! Oh, thank god. I've had so many cups of tea, they gave me my own one of these.
我来了!谢天谢地。我喝了好多杯茶,他们给了我专属的厕所钥匙。
Ohh. Here you go. So congratulations on the whole marriage thing.
给你。恭喜你们终于可以合法结婚了。
How amazing is that, right? Yeah. We gonna hear some big gay wedding bells soon?
太棒了,对吧?是啊。你们很快就要举办一场同性恋婚礼了吗
Ah, well, just wedding bells.
叫婚礼就可以了。