August W. Booth.
奥古斯特·W·布兹
Really? With the middle initial?
是嘛 中间名还搞缩写
W's for Wayne.
W是韦恩的缩写
So there goes your reason for not meeting me here after work.
这下你没借口下班后不在这里和我见面了吧
Who was that?
他是谁
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
"Yet"? So you're going to find out?
"还" 那你是打算去查了
It's nothing.
没什么事
Nothing with you means something, because if it were nothing, we wouldn't be talking about it.
你说没事就是 有事要是真没事的话 我们就不会讨论它了
I'm sorry. I thought you called me here to talk about you.
抱歉 我以为你约我来这 是要说你自己的事
Yeah, but talking about you is easier right now.
是的 但现在说你的事比较轻松
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了 发生了什么
Remember when you told me to stay away from David and I agreed?
还记得你劝我离戴维远点 而我也同意了吗
Yes.
是的
I didn't.
我没这么做
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You do? How?
你知道 是怎么知道的
Because I'm sheriff, and you are a lovesick schoolteacher.
因为我是警长 而你是个陷入苦恋的教师
Covering your tracks is not exactly your strong suit.
隐藏行迹并不是你的强项
Well, I've been discreet... discreet.
我已经很... 很谨慎了
Two teacups in the sink, new perfume, late nights, plunging necklines It was not hard to connect the dots.
水槽里的一对茶杯 新香水 晚归家 穿低领 把这些线索串联起来没什么难的
Plunging?
低领
When I met you, you were a top button kind of girl.
初遇你时 你可是个高领女孩
Why didn't you say anything?
那为何你什么都没说
I'm not your mother.
我可不是你妈
No. According to Henry, I'm yours.
是啊 在亨利看来 我可是你妈
I just figured that you would let me know when it was time.
我只是觉得 时候到了 你自会告诉我
I'm assuming it's time.
我想是时候了