Monica:Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!
哦,George,宝贝,扔掉浴巾!
All:Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...
对,扔掉它!扔掉浴巾!请扔掉...
wowww
哇~
Joey:Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?
老兄,你能相信他只和一个女人上过床吗?
Chandler:I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...
我认为这很不错啊。要知道,这很甜蜜,这很浪漫……
Joey:Really?
真的?
Chandler:No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.
不,你开玩笑吧?他是个怪胎。我鄙视他。
Both:Hey, man! buddy!
嗨,伙计。
Ross:Hi.
嗨。
Receptionist:Oh, that's attractive.
哦,真好看。
Chandler:Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.
哦,我认为你在《沉默的羔羊》里表现得棒极了。
Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.
哦别这样,承认吧!无论如何,今天晚上你很开心。
Ross:Fun? Where was the fun? Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?
开心?开心在哪儿?给我说明白,哪部分是值得开心的?
Where's my puck?
我的冰球呢?
Joey:Oh, ah the kid has it.
哦,啊,那小孩拿着呢。
Ross:The kid...? Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.
小孩……?打扰一下,呃,那是,那是我的冰球。
Kid:I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.
我找到的。谁捡的谁得,谁丢的谁倒霉。
Chandler:You gotta do it, man.
你搞得定。
Ross:Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you—can't do it.
哦是吗?恩,我是橡胶,你是胶水,不管如何—我做不到。
Listen, uh give me back my puck. Kid: No.
听着,呃把冰球还给我。不。
Ross:'Yes', how about. C'mere. Gimme! Give me my puck.
说“好”怎么样?还给我!
Kid:No! No!
不!不!
Receptionist:Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER!
嗨!嗨!别在我的急救室打架!
Ross:Give me my puck!!
把我的冰球还来!
Ross:Now that was fun.
那才好玩。