If they can't hear us,then what's the point?
如果他们听不见我们说话,那这又有什么用呢
Wait! You still might have done us some good.
等等!可能还是有点用
0500 hours from my mark. Final deployment is five by five.
凌晨5点离开我的坐标。终极部署准备就绪
That's Fyers!
那是法尔斯
I'm tuned into the soldier's frequency.
我将频率调到了部队的波段
Scylla is in route. ETA 0600 hours. At the southwest bay.
斯库拉正在路上,预计早上6点抵达。在西南海湾
I'll call you when Scylla is in my possession. Fyers out.
斯库拉就位后联系你。法尔斯出发了
Who was Fyers talking to?
法尔斯在跟谁说话
I don't know. Sounds like someone off this island, maybe his benefactor.
不知道。听起来不像是岛上的人,说不定是他的雇主
More importantly,who or what is Scylla?
更关键的是斯库拉是什么
The Scylla and Charibdis. It's "The Odyssey," from one of the four nightmare chapters.
斯库拉和卡律布狄斯是奥德赛里的人物,那章讲述了四大噩梦之一
Scylla was a monster.
斯库拉是个怪物
I want to meet this monster. Am I going alone?
我想会会这个怪物。一起去吗?