Legolas, get them up.
勒苟拉斯,把他们扶起来。
Give them a moment, for pity's sake!
让他们静一静吧!
By nightfall, these hills will be swarming with Orcs.
天一黑,半兽人就会蜂拥而上。
We must reach the woods of Lothlorien.
我们一定要赶到罗斯洛立安。
Come, Boromir. Legolas. Gimli, get them up.
走吧,波罗莫。勒苟拉斯,金雳,把他们扶起来。
On your feet, Sam.
站起来,山姆。
Frodo? Frodo!
佛罗多?佛罗多!
Stay close, young Hobbits!
跟紧了,小哈比人!
They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods.
听说这儿住了可怕的女巫。
An Elf-witch of terrible power.
她是一个精灵拥有强大的力量。
All who look upon her, fall under her spell.
只要看她一眼就会被她蛊惑。
Frodo!
佛罗多!
And are never seen again.
然后永远消失。
Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom.
你来到这里,带来毁灭的消息。
You bring great evil here, Ring-bearer.
你把强大的邪恶带来,魔戒持有者。
Mr. Frodo?
佛罗多先生?
Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily.
她可骗不了我这矮人。
I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox.
我有老鹰的锐眼,孤狸的耳朵。
The Dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.
这矮子太聒噪,就算闭着眼睛也能射中他。
Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion.
欢迎勒苟拉斯,瑟兰督伊之子。
Our Fellowship stands in your debt.
我们远征队永远感激你们。
Aragorn of the Dunedain, you are known to us.
登丹人亚拉冈我们都认得你。
So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves!
传说中精灵不都是很有礼貌吗!
Speak words we can all understand!
说我们都听得懂的话!
We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days.
我们从黑暗时期之后,就未曾与矮人往来过。
And you know what this Dwarf says to that?
你知道这矮人会怎么说吗?