The enemy knows you have entered here.
魔君知道你们已经来到此地。
What hope you had in secrecy is now gone.
你们保持隐密的希望已经破灭了。
Eight there are here, yet nine there were set out from Rivendell.
这儿只有八人,但是有九人从瑞文戴尔出发。
Tell me, where is Gandalf?
告诉我,甘道夫呢?
For I much desire to speak with him.
我想跟他说话。
I can no longer see him from afar.
我从远方就看不到他了。
Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land.
灰袍巫师甘道夫没能越过这里的边界。
He has fallen into Shadow.
他堕入黑暗深渊。
He was taken by both Shadow and flame. A Balrog of Morgoth.
他被炎魔吞噬了。是魔苟斯炎魔。
For we went needlessly into the net of Moria.
因为我们毫无必要的进入摩瑞亚网中。
Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life.
毫无必要不是甘道夫一生中会做的事。
We do not yet know his full purpose.
我们还无法知悉他的用意为何。
Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dum fill your heart.
不要让凯萨督姆巨大的虚空占据你的心。
Gimli, son of Gloin.
金雳,葛罗音之子。
For the world has grown full of peril and in all lands, love is now mingled with grief.
这世界充满了危险,在每一个角落爱已经混杂了悲痛。
What now becomes of this Fellowship? Without Gandalf, hope is lost.
现在远征队怎么办?没有甘道夫,希望就破灭了。
The quest stands upon the edge of a knife.
这趟旅程险象环生。
Stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all.
你们只要一不小心就会失败世界末日也会来临。
Yet hope remains while the Company is true.
只要团结一致就有一线希望。
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil.
你们的信心不能动摇。快去休息吧你们有太多的哀伤和疲惫。
Tonight, you will sleep.
今晚,你们要睡在。
Welcome, Frodo of the Shire, one who has seen the Eye!
欢迎,夏尔的佛罗多只有你见过邪眼!