Do you remember when I said Tobias was saying very dark things?
你还记得我提过托拜厄斯在说的很黑暗的事情吗
I made note of it.
我记了笔记
Well, he said that he wanted to cut someone's throat and play it like a violin.
他说他想割断别人的喉咙,再把它当成小提琴来演奏
They found somebody whose throat was cut and played like a violin.
而他们发现有人的喉咙被割断,还被当成小提琴演奏
So you think Tobias killed that man at the symphony?
你认为是托拜厄斯杀了交响乐团那人吗
I don't know. I..I... If I do, do I have to report it?
我不知道,我..我..如果是这样,我一定得举报吗
Do you have a reason not to?
你有不举报的理由吗
What if I'm wrong?
要是我错了怎么办
What if you're right?
要是你是对的呢
I'm always wrong. I don't know. Why would he say something like that to me?
我总是错的。我也不知道。他为什么会对我说那种话
Why do you think?
你怎么想
'Cause he knows I'd tell you.
因为他知道我会告诉你