Finch, we're at the southeast exit.
芬奇,我们在东南出口。
The guards will return shortly. Hurry, Mr. Reese.
守卫很快会回来。快点,里瑟先生。
Come on, let's go.
快点,我们走。
John, I'm so sorry.
约翰,抱歉。
Damn it, Elias.
该死的,以利亚。
I'd prefer not to shoot you, John.
我可不想开枪,约翰。
We had a plan.
我们有计划。
Two plans, actually. Yours, where you save my life. And mine, where I save yours.
其实有两个计划。你的计划是救我的命。我的计划是救你的命。
Can't let you back in there. Not even you can survive a building full of guns. Though I know you'd try.
不能让你回去。就算是你也没法这栋枪林弹雨的楼里活下来。虽然我知道你想一试。
Do you really think Dominic's gonna let Anthony go?
你真以为多米尼克会放安东尼走吗?
We'll find out soon enough.
很快就会知道了。
Yes?
喂?
Mr. Elias, please. You can't just give yourself up.
以利亚先生,拜托。你不能交出自己。
Harold.
哈罗德。
Your persistence is commendable.
感谢您的坚持。
I understand your wanting to save your friend. But you must know that there's more hanging in the balance here than just his life.
我知道你想救你的朋友。但你得明白,现在有更多更严重的事情重要过他的性命。
Perhaps, but his is the one that I care about.
也许,但我唯一在乎的只有他。
There's no denying that your presence in this city has brought order to the chaos.
不可否认你的存在给这座城市带来了混乱中的秩序。
Without you, men like Dominic will thrive, and violence can claim many more lives.
没有你,多米尼克那样的人就会趁机得势,暴力会夺走更多生命。
The world is a violent place, Harold. It always will be. Best we can hope to do while we're here is protect those closest to us.
这世界本来就充满暴力,哈罗德。永远如此。我们唯一能做的是保护自己的至亲至爱。
Good-bye, Harold.
再见,哈罗德。
I'm back in, Finch. Headed for the penthouse.
我要回去,芬奇。去顶层。
Wait, Mr. Reese. I see people moving around in a large room at the west end of the third floor. It could be Elias.
等一下,里瑟先生。我看到有人在三楼最西边的一个大房间里走动。可能是以利亚。