I have to say, I respect you for turning yourself over. turn oneself over Running doesn't suit men like us.
我得说,我很敬佩你交出自己。我们这种人不会逃跑。
Neither does breaking your word. You have what you want. Now let Anthony go.
也不会食言。你得到你想要的。放安东尼走。
Just one more thing. Gonna need the code to the vault.
还有一件事。保险柜的密码。
That wasn't part of the deal.
协议可不包括这条。
Deal's been amended. Standard rider. To the victor go the spoils.
协议改了。惯例。赢家说了算。
Is Anthony even still alive?
安东尼还活着吗?
Put him on.
让他听电话。
Boss?
老大?
How you doing, Anthony?
你好吗,安东尼?
I've seen worse. They want inside the vault.
更糟的我也经过。他们要保险柜里的东西。
And I want them to release you.
我要他们放了你。
Boss, I think we should just give them the code.
老大,给他们密码吧。
I want them to let you go first.
我要他们先放了你。
I don't think that's gonna happen. Please, boss. I just want it to be done.
应该不可能了。求你了,老大。我只想了结。
Okay, Anthony. That's enough. You've gone far enough.
好,安东尼。够了。你做得已经够了。
One...Zero...Three...Zero...Seven...Four.
一...零...三...零...七...四。