Listen, Irish. It was a one-time thing. You're a guy. You get that.
听我说,爱尔兰男,当年只是一夜春宵。你是男人,你懂得吧
How could you say it's a one-time thing?
可一夜夫妻白日恩啊
I love you. I blew up that chipotle for you.
我爱你。我为你炸了那间墨西哥餐馆呢
Listen, I appreciate the ink, but I don't really believe in love,
我很感谢你为我纹身,但我不相信爱情
and truth be told, I'm not even a fan of Mexican food.
而且老实说,我根本不爱墨西哥菜
Caroline Channing. This table.
卡洛琳·钱宁,这桌
Max, we have to go. My dad's coming.
麦克斯,我们坐过去吧,我老爸要来了
Okay. Nice to see you, Irish. Your body looks sick.
好了,很高兴与你重逢,爱尔兰男。你的身材看起来酷毙了
Max, hold on. I'm not going to tell you again to back up.
麦克斯,等等。这是最后一次警告
Max, I'm not going to lose you twice.
麦克斯,我不想再次失去你
I said, back up!
我说了,退后
Don't tell me to back up. That's the love of my life.
别叫我退后。她是我一生的挚爱
Come on, dude. Hit the pike.
兄弟,有多远滚多远吧
Calm down. Don't tell me to calm down!
冷静下来。别叫我冷静
Visiting hours are over! Everybody out!
会面时间结束,所有人出去
No, no, no, wait! I can't leave. Damn!
不不不,不行,我不能走。靠
Oh, wait. There's my father. I can see him, he's just coming in. Oh, daddy. Daddy... Hi!
等等,那是我老爸。我看到他的身影了,他要出来了。老爸,老爸,看到我了吗