Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团有裁决了吗?
We have, your honor.
是的,法官大人。
What say you?
裁决是什么?
We find the defendant...not guilty on all charges.
我们认为辩方无罪。
If you want your son back, come alone.
如果你想要回你儿子 一个人来。
No cell, no gps, no weapons.
不准带手机,GPS和武器。
If I see anyone who's not you, your son dies.
如果我看到除你以外的人,你儿子就死定了。
So Angela Markham walks, and judge Gates is heading to a death sentence.
这么说安琪拉·马汉无罪了,而盖茨法官也正要去送死。
The machine sent us his number because they were planning to kill him all along.
机器既然报出了他的号码,就说明他们不管怎样都准备杀了他。
Him and his son.
他和他儿子。
Scorched earth policy.
焦土战术。
Clean up and cover their tracks, as soon as they get what they want.
清理现场,毁尸灭迹,只要他们的目的达到了。
We need to warn him.
我们得警告他。
I've tried. He won't listen.
我警告过了,他不听。
But we have to do something.
但我们得有所行动。
We are.
是的。
Hello, Angela.
你好,安琪拉...