手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第120期:穷人家的孩子练举重

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I love how close together all our mouths are.

我喜欢我们的嘴凑这么近。
Okay.
好吧。
Hey, dad, what's the -- What's the plot of that Rita Hayworth movie? My friends here were wondering.
爸,那个...丽塔·海华丝那个电影讲啥来着?我朋友很想知道。
That's my cue. Time to help my boy get rid of a boat.
我们的暗号。该去帮我儿子处理船的事了。
Uh, "Lady from Shanghai"?
《上海小姐》?

modern120.jpg

That's the one.

就是那部。
I-I can't remember all the details. Pretty sure there was a horse in that movie. Or was it a baby?
我记不清细节了。不过里面肯定有匹马。还是个婴儿来着?
Funny thing -- none of it was in Shanghai. Or was all of it in Shanghai? Anyway, where was I? Oh, right.
搞笑的是... 这些都不在上海。还是都在上海来着?好吧,我讲到哪里了?对了。
So, either the horse or this baby...I'm just putting these in the car.
所以,不管是马还是婴儿,我要把这些放进车里。
I help underprivileged kids lift weights.
我帮穷人家的孩子练举重。
You can't even drive yet.
你连车都不会开呢。
Okay, you know my secret. What's yours?
好吧,你知道了我的秘密,你的呢?
Do you honestly think any of this is gonna work?
你真觉得这种方式会有用吗?
I don't know what I'm doing. I-I have no clue what to say when I'm around you, but I think about you all the time.
我不知道自己在干什么。在你身边我都不知道该怎么说话了,可我一直在想你。
Fine. Here's my secret. I put all these walls up and act tough, but...I've never really been with a boy before.
好吧,我的秘密是这个。我装得这么高冷,可其实我从来没跟男生恋爱过。
Really? Because I've never been with a girl.
真的吗?我也没有跟女孩恋爱过。
oh, my God. Pathetic. Run home to your mommy, you little bitch.
天呐,真可悲。回家找妈妈去吧,小婊砸。
Is Lizbo in here?
莉茨宝在里面吗?
I think she's in our room.
她应该在我们房间。
Cam. You know, you wouldn't be in this position if you hadn't gone behind my back.
小卡。如果你没有背着我行动的话就不会落到这般田地。
I wouldn't be in this position if I had...a supportive husband.
如果我丈夫足够支持我,我也不会落到这般田地。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cue [kju:]

想一想再看

n. 暗示,提示,信号
vt. 给 ... 提

 
plot [plɔt]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地,
v. 绘

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。