So...I'm gonna take off.I'm the committee chair for the carnival,And I'm worried it's a complete disaster.
那么 我要走了 我可是嘉年华的委员会主席 我很担心一切变成杯具
I mean, god bless Elena,but she does not understand the word "Fabulous."
愿主保佑埃琳娜 但她一定不明白什么叫"极好的"
Once again,I am so sorry about that,and if you could just forget that I bit you,
还是那句话 真对不住你了 你最好忘记我咬了你
that would be great, because I'm going to.Forget what?
那就很好了 因为我要走了 忘记什么
I don't know how that works,but it's brilliant.Come on!
我不知道怎么回事 不过感觉很棒 加油
Wow. You're lurking.Observing.More like obsessing.He's got strength.
你躲在这里啊 我在观察 可我更加困惑 他很强壮
He's a triple-letter varsity athlete.Of course he has strength. You're reaching.
他可是三个学校运动队的主力 当然强壮咯 该你出手了
I bet I can take you.Enter the uncle.Bring it on, surfer boy.This is ridiculous.
我打赌我会赢你 他叔叔上场了 冲浪小子接招 这太可笑了
Is that it?All right, he's the champ.Who wants to go next?Uh, Stefan wants a go.Thanks.
认输吗 好吧 他是冠军 谁来挑战 斯特凡想试试 谢了
Yeah, sure. I'll, uh,I'll give it a shot.Go, Stef.Get him, Stef.
不错 我试试 冲啊 斯特凡 拿下他 斯特凡
My brother over there thinks I can beat you.Your brother's wrong.
我哥哥觉得我能打败你 你哥哥想错了
You didn't put in any effort at all.Yeah, actually, I did.Come with me.
你根本没用力 实际上我有用力 跟我来
Is he,No, no, no. It wasn't that kind of strength,But it was more than human, if that makes any sense.
难道他是吸血鬼 不对 不是同一种力量 但远不只人类那么简单 虽然不大说得通
What is up with that family?If they're not vampires, then what the hell are they?
那个家族怎么回事 若他们不是吸血鬼 那他们到底是什么
Ooh. Uh, maybe they're, uh, ninja turtles.You're not funny.Or, no, zombies,werewolves. No comedic timing at all.
可能是忍者神龟 不要开玩笑 或许是僵尸 狼人 现在不是开玩笑的时候