What? What are you up to?
干嘛 你想干什么
Since this is reality and there's no such thing as werewolves Or combat turtles.I said, "Ninja turtle."Hey, you.I have a name.Yeah, I don't care. What
这是在现实 所以没有狼人 或是战斗龟这些东西 我说的是"忍者神龟" 嘿 你 我有名字 我不在乎 干嘛
I need you to pick a fight with someone,Kid named Tyler Lockwood.
我要你跟人干一架 名叫泰勒·洛克伍德的小孩
Damon, don't do this.No, no. It's just an experiment.
达蒙不要那么做 不 这只是个试探
Get him mad.Don't back down, no matter what he does, ok?I won't back down.I know you won't.
让他发狂 不管他做什么都不准退缩 我不会落跑 我知道你不会
You do realize somebody's gonna get hurt, right?
你没有意识到这会有人受伤吗
No, someone's gonna get mad,As in rage.And what's that gonna accomplish?
没 只意识到有人会发狂 发飙 那又会达到什么效果
That tyler kid is incapable of walking away from a fight.
泰勒这孩子是无法一个人 在打架中脱身的
Let's see who intervenes.Maybe it's the ambiguously Supernatural mystery uncle.
瞧瞧谁会来插手 可能会是那个神秘的 超人叔叔
Oh, hey, blondie.They let you out.I remember.
嘿 金发美女 医院放你出来了啊 我记得
What do you remember?I remember how you manipulated me.
记得什么 我记得你怎么控制我
You pushed me around, abused me,erased my memories.Fed on me.You're crazy.
你耍得我团团转 虐待我 抹去我的记忆 吸我的血 你疯啦
Well, the memories have been coming back in pieces.
我已经一点点 记起来了
You can't remember.It's impossible.I mean, unless you were becoming a.
你不可能记得 绝对不可能 除非你正变成一个
I have a message from Katherine.She said, "Game on."Wait You suck.
凯瑟琳让我捎个信 她说 "游戏开始了" 等等 你这个混蛋