Honey, is that you? Bill.
亲爱的,是你吗?比尔
How much time do we have?
我们有多少时间
Adam's at work as usual.
亚当和往常一样在工作
Vanessa?
瓦妮莎
It's detective Lawrence. Are you ok?
我是劳伦斯警探。你没事吧
I'm fine. What's going on?
没事,怎么回事
Can we come in? We need to talk.
我们能进来吗,我们得谈谈
I just got out of the shower.
我刚洗完澡
We've identified your husband's stalker.
我们刚刚确认了你老公的跟踪者
You already told me. Shelly Walker.
你们已经告诉我了,雪莉·沃克
We were wrong. It's her husband. We think he may be targeting you.
我们搞错了,是她老公。我们觉得你可能是他的目标
Ok. Come in.
好吧,请进
We tried to reach you, but you didn't answer your phone.
我们尝试联系你,但你不接电话
I must have been in the shower.
我一定是在洗澡
The man who's been stalking you and your husband is Jason Walker.
跟踪你和你老公的男人是杰森·沃克
The name doesn't ring a bell. Should it?
这名字我没听过,是谁
Maybe this will help.
你看看这个
You recognize him. It's Bill.
你认识他。是比尔
See you next week. Good-bye. Thank you, doctor.
下周见。再见。谢谢医生